All of these SO CALLED W PREACHERS IN...

All of these SO CALLED W PREACHERS IN THE PULPIT

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ANNOYED

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2011
all the these preachers that are using the pulpit for the own personal gaines. they are all whores it is ridulous you can't go to church in anymore to hear the word from the person delivery because they are whores and sleep around.union district seems to be leaders in charge of producing these so called preachers. you got Hogg women fighting over him in church, Pearson have babies with any one that just speak to him, Barber drug dealer, Whitney who ever would sleep with him, Jefferson sleep with everyone he meets and having kids,McQuire child molestor,it is just sicken get out of the pulpit tired of seeing and hearing you
yah

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2011
How bout jeff casteel over at romans road. There's one if I ever saw one!!! He's done more drugs than anyone but is born again! Ya right
not a rocket scientist

Henderson, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2011
We all fall short... that's where the grace comes in. Albeit, they shouldn't be a PASTOR with that type of sin in their lives but we all stumble, we all sin, we all fall short of the glory of God.

I'm not defending these guys, I don't know any of them. Just saying every single christian out there has something in their life that you could say, "They do THAT and they claim to be a christian? Yeah right!"

Christians are not perfect, although we should always be striving to be more christlike. But you'll never find a perfect church or perfect christian. Only Christ was perfect, we're just humans like every body else.

:)
annoyed

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2011
not a rocket scientist wrote:
We all fall short... that's where the grace comes in. Albeit, they shouldn't be a PASTOR with that type of sin in their lives but we all stumble, we all sin, we all fall short of the glory of God.
I'm not defending these guys, I don't know any of them. Just saying every single christian out there has something in their life that you could say, "They do THAT and they claim to be a christian? Yeah right!"
Christians are not perfect, although we should always be striving to be more christlike. But you'll never find a perfect church or perfect christian. Only Christ was perfect, we're just humans like every body else.
:)
I agree with that we are not perfect only Christ is. But if you say you are called then you need to act like you are called not use the title to get women.If you do not know what the qualifications for being a preacher then don't take the job. They are hendering the sinners from being saved and getting to know Jesus, just as they are hendering the one's who are saved and know Jesus. That do not want to go to church because of all the conflict and confusion that they have brought in the churches. The world she not be in church but they are bring it in church. Because they are still in the world, you can not do both and call your self called by God.There is this saying " I can handle insults, distresses,persections, difficulties, pain and death because I know it's all about God and not about me. You cannot tell me that the actions and character is about God, I do not see the Christ like in them. I think that is a scripture. Don't quote me because I do not claim to know everything but I do know that they are not helping anyone but there selfish self. So you need to leave the pulpit until you are serious about the calling.
Turtle

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2011
I do not know the persons you are speaking of but as a Christian, I can tell you that some of the best preachers are the ones who used to be the biggest sinners. Of course, they have to straighten their life out and repend and be forgiven for God. You can't judge someone by what they "used to be". You're not suppose to judge people at all but I know most people do. However, if you are judging them, judge them for what they are now, not what they used to be.
AdrunkMan

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 19, 2011
Turtle wrote:
I do not know the persons you are speaking of but as a Christian, I can tell you that some of the best preachers are the ones who used to be the biggest sinners. Of course, they have to straighten their life out and repend and be forgiven for God. You can't judge someone by what they "used to be". You're not suppose to judge people at all but I know most people do. However, if you are judging them, judge them for what they are now, not what they used to be.
Members of the church MUST evaluate the qualifications of someone that they elect pastor. You can call it judging or whatever but the qualifications are listed in the Bible. Good place to start the evaluation.
how SaD :(

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2011
Turtle wrote:
I do not know the persons you are speaking of but as a Christian, I can tell you that some of the best preachers are the ones who used to be the biggest sinners. Of course, they have to straighten their life out and repend and be forgiven for God. You can't judge someone by what they "used to be". You're not suppose to judge people at all but I know most people do. However, if you are judging them, judge them for what they are now, not what they used to be.
Unfortunately... They are discussing the here & now! They have never changed from the used to be.. It is a job to them not a life... Just as a personal Christian myself I want to lead by example to other Christians although I may fall short occasionally I don't know how a preacher can just PLaY the RoLe cause it PaYs the BiLLs!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 19, 2011
I only ask that if you are to judge others by your Book, that you judge yourself by it first. You know well, if you've read it, that "gossips" as they were called (slanderers?) were punished right along with the rest of them. Example "They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know Godís decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them. " Romans 1:29-30

Don't have a blind spot for your own short-comings. No church I've heard of would ever condone blind hatred.

Judge not, lest ye be judged?

If you have a problem, go to your church's priest, elders, head, what have you, and voice your concerns. Pray for them. Be a CHRISTIAN, if that's what you have chosen to be. Can you not see that the problems people have with religion today are the direct result of people judging where they have no right to judge, and forcing where they have no right to force?
Ed U Kayshun

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2011
Sum of yall have turrible grammer.
DoPeY

New Albany, IN

#11 Aug 20, 2011
It's 2011. Educate yourselves. Anyone who believes in this crap is looney.
not a rocket scientist

Henderson, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2011
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with that we are not perfect only Christ is. But if you say you are called then you need to act like you are called not use the title to get women.If you do not know what the qualifications for being a preacher then don't take the job. They are hendering the sinners from being saved and getting to know Jesus, just as they are hendering the one's who are saved and know Jesus. That do not want to go to church because of all the conflict and confusion that they have brought in the churches. The world she not be in church but they are bring it in church. Because they are still in the world, you can not do both and call your self called by God.There is this saying " I can handle insults, distresses,persections, difficulties, pain and death because I know it's all about God and not about me. You cannot tell me that the actions and character is about God, I do not see the Christ like in them. I think that is a scripture. Don't quote me because I do not claim to know everything but I do know that they are not helping anyone but there selfish self. So you need to leave the pulpit until you are serious about the calling.
Yes, I already said they should not be in a leadership position. If this is going on in your church than I would suggest you and another elder go and speak directly to him instead of posting it on a thread and making the entire church look bad because you have a beef with someone.

1 Corinthians 6
"1 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lordís people?... 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother takes another to courtóand this in front of unbelievers!"
Barret Wright

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2011
What about pastor Barett Wright? Now, he's a trip!
Turtle

Crockett, TX

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Apparently I don't go to the church they are talking about. I was taught that in God's eyes, a sin is a sin and you can be forgiven for it if you repent and ask God for forgiveness.

If someone is using the pulpit just for personal gain, then yes they need to be removed from their leadership position. The point I was making was that there are some preachers that has not always lived a Christian life but has repented and now is used by God to deliver His word.

I'm not going to sit and argue with any of you because I do not know the names that were mentioned.
Jo Jo

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2011
Lets keep it real wrote:
Chances are the one that started this topic was prob. sleeping with one of the men you mentioned and they pissed you off thats why you started...lol! A man will only do what a woman allows him too, so if you had all these women that are in the church STOP DROPPING THIER DRAWS for them and if the congregation would vote them out instead of ignoring it then we would eliminate some of this. ROBERT PEARSON< CHRIS WHITNEY, BARRETT WRIGHT,HOGG, MCGUIRE, AND TONY BARBER ARE all doggs and have been for years so any women that lays with them know this and is not shit either. Ashley paige is a light skinned black neck sunk in her body nasty girl, Jo Jo Forte is a crackhead looking trick that claims her beby is Barbers but they say fa real it's her x husbands nephews baby (James Taylor) who is a dgo as well! I could go on an on but we already know wut it is, Leslee slept wit Chris Whitney and his wife is too dumb to beleive it, when Pearson does it is a crime but when Chris does it it was justfied by so called therapy...lol..and you think it stopped, wrong caus it didnt! Pearson went to jail for writing cold checks..lol...they all just nasty and pitiful and we need to try to pray for them to change
Is she on crack?
annoyed

Somerset, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2011
AdrunkMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of the church MUST evaluate the qualifications of someone that they elect pastor. You can call it judging or whatever but the qualifications are listed in the Bible. Good place to start the evaluation.
That is thing they are all still doing it and in the pulpit
true dat

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2011
Hey they can do what they want, talk about who they want, and pray on sunday and keep the dues paid on their on line certificate showing they were self ordained. Warren co has some crooks!!!!
someone who cares

Pflugerville, TX

#20 Aug 26, 2011
true dat wrote:
Hey they can do what they want, talk about who they want, and pray on sunday and keep the dues paid on their on line certificate showing they were self ordained. Warren co has some crooks!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!
usta go there

White House, TN

#22 Aug 27, 2011
Seventh street is a trip I met ther pastor in L'ville heis a trip he has a out of wedlock child who is there drummer
James White

Atwater, OH

#23 Aug 27, 2011
I was thinking about giving my life to Christ but I change my mind. You people act as though that everybody has issues but you!!!! And then you dog everybody weather it's true or false. From the head of the church to the lil old lady that don't bother nobody. Think I'll just stay a sinner cause I would have did something to one yaw good lil Christian folk by now.
not a rocket scientist

Henderson, KY

#24 Aug 28, 2011
James White wrote:
I was thinking about giving my life to Christ but I change my mind. You people act as though that everybody has issues but you!!!! And then you dog everybody weather it's true or false. From the head of the church to the lil old lady that don't bother nobody. Think I'll just stay a sinner cause I would have did something to one yaw good lil Christian folk by now.
I guess you didn't read all the posts in the thread.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Heather Atkerson 9 min Wad 1
man walking 35 min Harry Baulsache 5
younger woman seeking older man (Mar '15) 58 min surelyaminority 18
Prostitution at Greenwood Mall (Jessica Nyanseh... 1 hr surelyaminority 4
Stalking 1 hr Ashley Nicole 14
Appointed Warren County Jailer Harmon Demonstra... 2 hr Someone Who Knows 17
Samantha and Christy this is for you 3 hr The_Deleter_Confe... 18

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages