Where at now

Brooksville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

What do you all think of this guy, in my opinion he is a low life scum of the earth.

When is he going to get caught for selling?
Suzie

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

I don't know him but what would it matter if he did get caught? Nothing would happen to him. I know somebody that just got caught and his lawyer has told him, no problem. He's still selling while he's waiting for his trial. Seems like the same names are in the paper every week but they can tell on somebody else and then, they are out again.
Desmond bell

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

what are you talking about, maybe u talking another Desmond Bell, I dont do anything illegal. Also I dont feel that it is right that someone would even bring this up when you dont even live that lifestyle. to answer (where at now) I will never get caught cause I dont do anything illegal, and for you to post this your a coward, this is crazy that I am getting phone calls about something stupid like this and if more my business lawyer will take legal action
The Chihuahua

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

I know Taco Bell

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Is this the Desmond Bell that went to Bowling Green Sr High?
Where at now

Brooksville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

The Desmond Bell that I am talking about didn't graduate high school, I dont even think he went to school in Kentucky he is from Alabama. He and Z, they will get theirs it will come back to get them. I can't remember Z's last name but I know he played football at WKU for a while.

There are three Desmond Bell's that I know of in Bowling Green. I am talking about the one from Alabama.

Since: Sep 08

Harvest, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Oh ok just wondering
stupid

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Where at now wrote:
What do you all think of this guy, in my opinion he is a low life scum of the earth.
When is he going to get caught for selling?
when you get caught smoking! you must be a crackhead to get on here wit some bullshit like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

140 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min BIG_STEVIE 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Alison Crimes is a Liar 145,011
Red lobster terrible makeover 13 min Hmmk 20
The man who stalked me 27 min Celery 3
Bowling Green Music Thread (Apr '12) 30 min Buck Owens 19
Korn - Spike In My Veins Dictator Obama Puppetry 35 min Hillbilly 2
Why was Eldon Renaud fired from GM 7 hr NO way in hell 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000