First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snow bunny

Canton, OH

#23 May 27, 2011
The professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone sounds little jealous and may have some issues.*sigh* Time to clarify some things to you Mr. or Ms. Sexual:
1. Do you know what this site is called? Do you understand what this site is for? It's a discussion forum, which means people going to say what they think. You clearly did, and so am I, like everyone else.
2. So what if I answer alot of posts, what's it to you and what can you honestly do in the effect of trying to stop me? Please think clearly Mr./Ms Pink puntang..
3. "I know they pay you". Be specific double P, who pays me? Be logical and make sense. If you are thinking this website, I am going to laugh even louder.
4. You have one guess correct, I am black, but the rest is wrong. Can I make a guess as well?? Oh course I can, this is a discussion site. Do you have an issue with interracial marriages?
Never cheated in my life double P.
5. Hmmm the other one. Well if a person earns at least their master's degree and has teaching experience and lands a teaching position at a college or community or techincal college, they can recieve the professional title "professor".=)
6. I never said I know these people. If you go to the Shawna discussion forum, you will find my post that states in the first sentence "Shawna and crescent: I don't K-N-O-W either one of you". Now double P please think clearly, how would that suggest that I think I know them when on a discussion board, what you write is your actions. That's just one example proving you don't know what you are saying, if you require another example of you being wrong, let me know and I will give you another one.
7. Did you make this forum yourself? Because if you look at post again, in retrospect, I did answer the question, as in I know a few but what's the point of doing this unless the person has been hurt themselves and may be simply trying to do this to make the pain, frustration, and embrassment go away without realizing that doing forums like this doesn't make the pain away, it makes it worse. If you re-read some other posts, people said the same thing.
8. Lastly, what's the point of your ranting? I dont know you and you don't know me, so if I was to continue doing what I and most of everyone does on a discussion website, how determined would you be to stop me? Really, you waste energy saying stuff like that. You have the right to your view PP, but seriously...really.=)
noticed you've been posting on several other topics, why did you stop posting on chris whitney's topic? curious? sure you've seen the new forum that someone started on him & you haven't put anything on there, it's never ending with that guy, wonder what someone will put about him next, that guy has more skeletons than a grave yard lol it seems odd that you don't post anything defending him anymore, did you come to the realization that all the things being said about him are true so you stopped defending him?
citygurl

Princeton, KY

#24 Jul 22, 2011
Melvin Whitney!!!
G

Canton, OH

#25 Jul 22, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Why would care? What is it to you ? BG topix is for people who don't have a life,they get on here an try to tear people down,this topix is suppose to be something positive going on around the town but it's the totally opposite!! All I see is a lot of jealous people that need to grow up an leave others alone!!
I totally agree. Couldn't have said it any better !
then leave duh

Princeton, KY

#26 Jul 27, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Why would care? What is it to you ? BG topix is for people who don't have a life,they get on here an try to tear people down,this topix is suppose to be something positive going on around the town but it's the totally opposite!! All I see is a lot of jealous people that need to grow up an leave others alone!!
"topix is for people who don't have a life" yur on here. BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#27 Jul 27, 2011
Oh No! Not that "get a life" crap!! If we DIDN"T have a life, we would all be DEAD. Idiots!! Stop telling people to "get a life" it's Apparent they have one already!!
redneck women

North Middletown, KY

#28 Jul 28, 2011
John Wolfe, Will Johnson, Joe W,
Victim

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Jul 29, 2011
Chris smith, Warren county coroner.
Doc Holiday

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Jul 29, 2011
It's not cheating if you win.
Morgan

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Jul 29, 2011
Scott Ruark ( he works up there at Parrish)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strippers (Jul '11) 3 min Mark Morrison 47
Shooting on Stubbins 3 min Coworker 4
Scott Cole 5 min Coworker 15
big red tax service 10 min Been there done t... 2
Jen hail is crazy 56 min Joe 3
Jamie Ann norton 1 hr Joe 1
amber basham blake 2 hr concerned 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages