Next Last
Bradley

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Any Takers?
jimmyn

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 14, 2010
micki's on the square, no doubt the worst in KY.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2010
Sure, why not? I'll say Lonestar, because both times I have been there, it was horrible the glasses,silverware,plates were nasty, with dried up food on them, I mean I understand if one thing, might have something on it that they missed, but the plate,glass and fork were dirty! The glass still had pink lipstick on it!(wasn't mine, I don't wear makeup!)

Oh! The food tasted like cardboard too!
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Oh and Judy Castle! GROSS
Nobody Special

Evansville, IN

#5 Aug 14, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Oh and Judy Castle! GROSS
What??!!? Come on now, don't hassle the Castle. You have to love it for what it is; greasy spoon/meat and three. Eating the fried tenderloin on the breakfast menu is about the nicest thing you can do to your mouth. Seeing the general collection of walk of shame victims in there on a Saturday morning, they need it too. Judy's is an institution; a landmark if you will. Sure, the same dead fly may have been in the same windowsill just about every time I'd ever eaten there. Honestly, I'd have been more afraid if he wasn't there. Seeing him in that familiar place assured me he wasn't in my gravy. Sure, the place is a dive, I'll give you that. But, the staff is always friendly, and the food is always good. That reminds me... I really need one of those tenderloins.
Denny

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2010
No mention of Waffle House? I mean they do call it the "Awful Waffle"
Hmmm

Evansville, IN

#7 Aug 15, 2010
Ryans to me is nasty. All those people crowded in like cattle. And the food is awful. the floors are always dirty.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2010
Nobody Special wrote:
<quoted text>
What??!!? Come on now, don't hassle the Castle. You have to love it for what it is; greasy spoon/meat and three. Eating the fried tenderloin on the breakfast menu is about the nicest thing you can do to your mouth. Seeing the general collection of walk of shame victims in there on a Saturday morning, they need it too. Judy's is an institution; a landmark if you will. Sure, the same dead fly may have been in the same windowsill just about every time I'd ever eaten there. Honestly, I'd have been more afraid if he wasn't there. Seeing him in that familiar place assured me he wasn't in my gravy. Sure, the place is a dive, I'll give you that. But, the staff is always friendly, and the food is always good. That reminds me... I really need one of those tenderloins.
No, never had the tenderloin, but had an omlette and when you opened it up it was nothing but grease standing in it. Your right about that fly, I think I have seen it too!

I won't eat at waffle house either, Got chocolate milk one time it was like a month or two expired, big drink of that tasted like bug spray!

Your right about Ryan's it is always dirty and the food is horrible too!
Bradley

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Aug 15, 2010
I would have to put my vote on Verdi's Restaurant and Bar. The food is horriable. Period. All of the "sauces" taste like the have the same alfredo base. Everything else taste like it has come out of a freezer and sat on the grill untill it is burnt to a crisp. Everything is overpriced. The only thing you are paying for is the dining room which the owner obviously hasnt paid off yet, because if he had what he is serving would be reasonably priced.

“Rally to Restore Sanity”

Since: Jun 10

HOME

#10 Aug 15, 2010
Reese's Bean Pot, horrible, over priced food, and the portions are about 1/3 of what they should be.

Best place to eat is Brynolens{Not sure how to spell it} on Rville road. Good size portions, priced fairly cheap for the size plate you get. The bisquits are the best, and the cole slaw is awesome.
Angela

Evansville, IN

#11 Aug 15, 2010
Overtime = BARF!!!!

Nasty, greasy food and VERY poor service!!!! Blah!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 15, 2010
I would have to say kfc and ryan's
Nobody Special

Evansville, IN

#13 Aug 15, 2010
Verdi Rocks! After you drink enough well vodka martinis to forget you're at Verdi. Definitely a place to go if you really don't care what you're ingesting, but only concerned that people can see you sipping something out of stemware in public. It's so authentic you can practically (ok, actually) taste the can. I considered leasing that place a few years back to open my own spot, and after seeing the condition of the kitchen I ran. FAST.

I'm pissed at the waffle shack. Since when did does it cost $30 for two people to eat bacon and eggs? If it's going to suck it at least needs to be cheap.
Big Guy

Canton, OH

#14 Aug 15, 2010
BoB Evans its like the food is frozen like tv dinner!
N Digestion

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Aug 15, 2010
I think the worst one this town (or possibly this hemisphere) has ever had was BBQ Hut. That placed sucked balls! That place was a joke. Now that the king of 'em all has closed, the worst has to be Barnyard. It's aptly named because what I've eaten there tasted like that's where it was shoveled up at.
440 smell

Providence, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2010
440, worst restaurant in BG by far!
Food Critic

Auburn, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
Ryans to me is nasty. All those people crowded in like cattle. And the food is awful. the floors are always dirty.
And the smell the first thing gets you as you walk in.
little dog

Decorah, IA

#18 Aug 15, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
I like Ryans go there every chance I get , if you can't find something to ear there I feel sorry for you.
N Digestion

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Aug 16, 2010
Ryan's stuff is just too bland. Damn, haven't they ever heard of seasoning? It was the same way with that Hometown Buffet place that used to be in the mall. You couldn't put enough salt and pepper on that shit to make it taste like anything. However, I'd still have to say Ryan's is not a really "bad" place to eat. Still, the fact that it's not bad doesn't really make it good either.
Blowin Chunx

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Aug 16, 2010
Now lissen...LISSEN u folks know its the friggin Arbys on scottsville RD..the crew looks like they are angry at the world and the food looks like they threw it together while on a bender...steer clear...its worser out here...im pukin Arbys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cage The Elephant Has More Kentucky in Them Tha... 23 min Ricky soy 1
Looking for electronics Hacker. 30 min Cellular Hacker 1
50 yrs old doing 22 yrs old 48 min seniorcitizendisc... 10
Beech Bend Park 52 min Fiat Bankster 2
Illegal immigrants 55 min Bucket with a hole 17
Terry E. Beckner 1 hr Rita Brown 1
Brandi Phelps 1 hr gotcha 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages