First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maybe

Centerville, TX

#21 Nov 30, 2010
wondering wrote:
Is this a good bar to go to? Are there many fights there? looking for a good place to go to from time to time..are there any nice looking women there?
if you want dope, it is a good place to go. they smoke dope outside with the band during breaks. seems the law don't care cause they circle thru sometimes and you can smell it in the air, but they never get busted. so come on down, eat their famous wings then go out n get high!
sorry

Canton, OH

#22 Dec 1, 2010
Spillway is a fun place to be..Shelleys is posting crap about them. Her and her little friends have nothing else better to do. Be a grown up run your bar and mind your own business.
Bobo

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Dec 1, 2010
A better choice would be big dongs. You'll get what your looking for there.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 2, 2010
informer wrote:
<quoted text>
a bar is a bar.
Good catch. Shelly's is still better for going and not knowing anybody. Their friendlier in there.
opinion

Frankfort, KY

#25 Dec 2, 2010
I like spillway. always laid back, fun time
shellys

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Dec 3, 2010
sorry wrote:
Spillway is a fun place to be..Shelleys is posting crap about them. Her and her little friends have nothing else better to do. Be a grown up run your bar and mind your own business.
funny thing is, shelley's man is matt martins brother...big ass meth head. prolly still in jail. look him up. great family run buisiness.

i would go to the spillway any day. rita and robert are good people
hmmmmm

Lebanon, KY

#27 Dec 4, 2010
shellys wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing is, shelley's man is matt martins brother...big ass meth head. prolly still in jail. look him up. great family run buisiness.
i would go to the spillway any day. rita and robert are good people
Roberts family has alot of skeletons in his familys closet too. Shall we hold it against him and the bars patrons? A lot of his kin has been in jail and prison and alot of his relatives on his moms side are dopers.
hmmmmm

Lebanon, KY

#28 Dec 4, 2010
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>if you want dope, it is a good place to go. they smoke dope outside with the band during breaks. seems the law don't care cause they circle thru sometimes and you can smell it in the air, but they never get busted. so come on down, eat their famous wings then go out n get high!
Yes and I've seen Cindy and Rita smokin dope out back at spillway. I'm there at least twice a month, and see alot. I've been to Shellys a couple of times, but haven't seen anything out of the way....yet!
USMC

United States

#29 Dec 4, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and I've seen Cindy and Rita smokin dope out back at spillway. I'm there at least twice a month, and see alot. I've been to Shellys a couple of times, but haven't seen anything out of the way....yet!
And whats wrong with a little dope? By the way do happen to have a joint?
Robert Baxter Spillway

Floyds Knobs, IN

#30 Dec 5, 2010
Ya'll want the scoop on the Spillway here it is,Spillway is not for sale and actually is fixing to go under some major improvements to better satisfy our customers and will b bigger and better than ever.Spillway has been around longer than most bars in B.G. so all u other so called bars keep talking shit because it is just makeing my bar stronger than ever.
Keep talkin

Haubstadt, IN

#31 Dec 5, 2010
Shows how much you stupid as* people know. Shelley's and Spillway respect each other and don't bash one another. Secondly Shelley and Sammy aren't together it's Shelley's business nor are Rita and Robert. You All need to get lives. They are both great places to go with friendly staff just a little variety between the two. Spillway has been here for years and will stay but I believe Shelley has built a good business for herself and her business is just as strong as spillway and as long as they continue to get along and provide patrons w a good time what do you care? Ive seen Shelley and her bar girls in spillway partying and I've seen Robert in Shelley's eating and his bar crew partying. Both business' are adults and I gurantee you NONE of them get on here to reply back to any of your stupid comments. If that's your attitude then stay home or open your own bar!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LaDonna reeder 11 min Boss Baby 16
Me and my wonderful husband are looking for a n... 14 min Kilo 19
Celebrities 43 min Doug 2
A beautiful day driving in my BMW with my hair ... 1 hr christyw 134
Stalking 3 hr David Cole 3
I'm getting a new winter wardrobe. 4 hr Ashley Nicole 45
Tracy Downing 4 hr Shoooot 5
City sues Mills Family, Rick Kelley in Federal ... 7 hr enough 58

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web