Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Where can I get window tinting donne in the area, I don't want to spend $200 on window tinting.
I know

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2012
You get what you pay for hold true in window tinting. I would not let anyone but Stripes and More timt my windows. Yes, it is right at $200, but they guarantee it for as long as you own your car not to purple ot bubble.
helpful

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2012
ASC will guarantee the window tint for life on the car as long as you have your receipt. They always do a great job. Will get you in faster than stripes and more and charge less. Their tint is just as good if not better than stripes and more. Stripes and moreally just charge more because they think they can. ASC is the place to go!!!
helpful

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2012
More**
JDM

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2012
Where is ASC located?
hank

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2012
I'd go to ASC if they warranty it! How much? Where r they?
hey

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Stripes and more did mine. Lifetime guarantee. Excellent job, very friendly and knowledgable. My 4 door car was 200 but guaranteed not to turn purple, peel, or bubble. Get whatcha pay for!
ASC Window Tinting

Canton, OH

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Hello, I`m located at 1046 C Searcy Way,I`ve tinted windows in BG for over 17 years, I offer a lifetime warranty against peeling, bubbling, & turning purple. I do once piece back windows with Max Pro Tint, It`s made in the USA. I offer quality tint matched with quality work with prices that are affordable. I would love to have your buissness? Check me out on facebook at ASC window tinting, feel free to message any of my customers there! They will let you know you will get what you pay for. Thanks
ASC Window Tinting

Canton, OH

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Also my 4 door cars are normally $170 with the sunstrip.
buck

Toledo, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Hollywood in Owensboro
JDM

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2012
ASC Window Tinting wrote:
Also my 4 door cars are normally $170 with the sunstrip.
How about a 1991 Honda Accord?
ASC

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2012
JDM wrote:
<quoted text>How about a 1991 Honda Accord?
$170 long as there is no old tint or glue, hit me up on FB
ASC

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2012
JDM wrote:
<quoted text>How about a 1991 Honda Accord?
$170, long as there is no old tint or glue
Igotthis

Scottsville, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2012
J.D in Franklin he tints SUVs for 180 and will get u in and out
Camaro

Floyds Knobs, IN

#17 Sep 2, 2013
What about a 2014 Camaro- back and back side darker and side windows at the 35%

how much would that be?
happy customer

Hawesville, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2013
Try Kevin Gann. He also tints for Campbell. Kevin's Window Tinting, he is also on Facebook. 615-999-6243cell
ryan

Batavia, OH

#19 Sep 3, 2013
I have used Stripes and More a few times and have been very pleased with their work. They have been around for 30+years,wich speaks a lot for their work.I figure a lifetime warranty is only as long as the buis is open,Ive seen a lot of tint shops come and go.They have outlived them all.
isabout

Horse Cave, KY

#20 Sep 4, 2013
pitchfork wrote:
Where can I get window tinting donne in the area, I don't want to spend $200 on window tinting.
ASC is the best around. He takes pride in all his tinting, and uses top of the line tint. I highly recommend!!!!
steve tucker

Mountain View, CA

#22 Dec 26, 2014
happy customer wrote:
Try Kevin Gann. He also tints for Campbell. Kevin's Window Tinting, he is also on Facebook. 615-999-6243cell
Kevin gann did my tint and it cost me $450 to have it removed and done right. It was cut jagged on all the windows , the rear window was spliced , as was the strip on the winshield. He said he would fix but didn't. Then he said he would refund my money, that didn't happen either. It looks like we will end up in court!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex husband 24 min Omg 8
happy james earl ray day !!! 46 min Thankful 5
Sexual misconduct among School officials in War... 1 hr Geez it's 28
Racist note, feces found on B Green Apt 1 hr ole black dummy 4
Cue Time trash. 2 hr Really that place... 14
size 15 eeee shoes 2 hr jerry 5
Attorney 3 hr Watchyourwordsho 35

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance