Anonymous

Canton, OH

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Does anyone know her or anything about her?
yolo

Sonora, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
I know her shes so sweet and nice. She's so much fun to be around haha!!
YoLoFoRLyF

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
shes really rude and not to mention ugly she gots no friends and cheats on her bf whenever she gets the chance to
disgusted

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2012
YoLoFoRLyF wrote:
shes really rude and not to mention ugly she gots no friends and cheats on her bf whenever she gets the chance to
You are so sad and pathetic; Nothing better to do with your day but sit behind a computer and list names of people and then bully them. You must have really low self esteem. YOU are the reason why there is so many teen suicides due to bullying. Society and your parents have failed you. I just really hope that one day you will see the error of your ways. Maybe someday you will have a little girl, except someone like you will come along and torment her until she kills herself. Congratulations for being such a bad ass.
Old tampon

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
She sucks Kyle Bowles little penor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Christ United Methodist Church 4 min Daniel 17
Jeremy Cline 12 min Boundless Soul 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min Democrat for Mitch 4,355
Cleaning lady 20 min just sayn 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
isis in BG 1 hr Ryan Heath 47
Nicole Wyatt 1 hr Know your role 1
WTH was going on at Walmart Morgantown rd 6 hr Sgt_FrogMan 29
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••