First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Dec 7, 2012
Like I said, I wasn't the only one surprised.
stupid news

Alliance, OH

#43 Dec 7, 2012
don't they think he would have changed his clothes. Can we get more a description than a "white guy". How old, how tall, how heavy, hair, facial hair, tattoos, etc. Anything? otherwise they're talking about 1/2 of BG.
Someone

United States

#45 Dec 8, 2012
This is is sad
hmmmm

Canton, OH

#46 Dec 8, 2012
Mike wrote:
"He robbed a guy driving a delivery truck, got $5.00, shot the guy and took 3 cases of beer."...
Is this fact? If so how frekin sad. Any status on the victim?
how do u know he got 5.00 dollors
and i really don't think after shooting someone he 'walked away" carrying 3 cases of beer.
brandy

Bowling Green, KY

#47 Dec 8, 2012
what is Acinetobacter Baumannii and is it only at Medical Center and also Greenview Hospital? I got MRSA from Greenview and medical center. I am a very clean person and use antibacterial soap and shower once to twice per day so I figured I must Have received it in surgery. Plus at first nurses and doctors were not using bar soap only that germ x only.
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#48 Dec 8, 2012
brandy wrote:
what is Acinetobacter Baumannii and is it only at Medical Center and also Greenview Hospital? I got MRSA from Greenview and medical center. I am a very clean person and use antibacterial soap and shower once to twice per day so I figured I must Have received it in surgery. Plus at first nurses and doctors were not using bar soap only that germ x only.
Welcome to the world of staph infections, they are everywhere including hospitals. Unfortunately, hospitals are doing very little to combat and control them. Acinetobacter Baumannii is FAR deadlier than a typical staph infection. It KILLS!!!

It has been found at the Medical Center, and I'm sure at Greenview. Google it to learn more......it is an epidemic in the future if nothing is done to control it. Hospitals use the idea that "ignorance is bliss" and don't test on purpose. If you can't PROVE you got it there, then you can't sue for damages. So, no test on admission and discharge protects them...it's all about the money. They don't care about patients or their ultimate health, just profit.

As for Medical Center, staff have admitted they've had a lot of cases of this infection, and, as one nurse told me, it "seems to come and go in spurts. We have a lot of cases of it, they we go a while without any."

This germ, unlike most other drug-resistant staph infections, is almost exclusively found in healthcare institutions. It is rampant at Jewish in Louisville and is also at University and Vanderbilt.

I've seen first hand such negligence at the Medical Center in handling patients with KNOWN infections such as this, it makes me sick!!! The staff is just sloppy and careless and this is mainly how these germs get transferred.

You owe it to yourself to go to the hospital and get a copy of your medical records, specifically all labs and tell them you want to know WHAY staph infections you have. Also, I'm curious if your records show and ambersand "*" by your name on the lab and patients records......that's their hidden sign to identify patients with staph infections.

Hope you reply back!! Again, google "acinetobacter baumannii" and "iraqibacter" to learn about this DEADLY infection!!!
ummmm

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Dec 8, 2012
Medical Center uses the "@" sign if you have MRSA.
bg is so sheisty

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Dec 8, 2012
seems like everyone here is either insane or high on drugs. poor guy was trying to make it in this shitty town and got blasted by a jobless sunnuva bitch. us working people should just form an angry mob and lynch all the drug addict welfare dependent pieces of shit in the metro area. who's with me?
ummmm

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Dec 8, 2012
bg is so sheisty wrote:
seems like everyone here is either insane or high on drugs. poor guy was trying to make it in this shitty town and got blasted by a jobless sunnuva bitch. us working people should just form an angry mob and lynch all the drug addict welfare dependent pieces of shit in the metro area. who's with me?
You'd fall in the psycho category!
just T

Ft Mitchell, KY

#52 Dec 9, 2012
BGInsider wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the world of staph infections, they are everywhere including hospitals. Unfortunately, hospitals are doing very little to combat and control them. Acinetobacter Baumannii is FAR deadlier than a typical staph infection. It KILLS!!!

It has been found at the Medical Center, and I'm sure at Greenview. Google it to learn more......it is an epidemic in the future if nothing is done to control it. Hospitals use the idea that "ignorance is bliss" and don't test on purpose. If you can't PROVE you got it there, then you can't sue for damages. So, no test on admission and discharge protects them...it's all about the money. They don't care about patients or their ultimate health, just profit.

As for Medical Center, staff have admitted they've had a lot of cases of this infection, and, as one nurse told me, it "seems to come and go in spurts. We have a lot of cases of it, they we go a while without any."

This germ, unlike most other drug-resistant staph infections, is almost exclusively found in healthcare institutions. It is rampant at Jewish in Louisville and is also at University and Vanderbilt.

I've seen first hand such negligence at the Medical Center in handling patients with KNOWN infections such as this, it makes me sick!!! The staff is just sloppy and careless and this is mainly how these germs get transferred.

You owe it to yourself to go to the hospital and get a copy of your medical records, specifically all labs and tell them you want to know WHAY staph infections you have. Also, I'm curious if your records show and ambersand "*" by your name on the lab and patients records......that's their hidden sign to identify patients with staph infections.

Hope you reply back!! Again, google "acinetobacter baumannii" and "iraqibacter" to learn about this DEADLY infection!!!
No dumbass the "*" sign is a latex
u should know what u r talking about before u spread shit
Sad

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Dec 9, 2012
Any word on finding the shooter?
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#54 Dec 9, 2012
just T wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbass the "*" sign is a latex
u should know what u r talking about before u spread shit
No it's not DUMBASS!!! I know people with MRSA and they ARE NOT allergic to latex and they ALL have the "*" by their names!!! go back to Mommy...it's time to pop the boils on her butt!!!

Oh, and I hope YOU go there and YOU get a staph infection too!!!!!
just T

Duluth, GA

#55 Dec 9, 2012
BGInsider wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not DUMBASS!!! I know people with MRSA and they ARE NOT allergic to latex and they ALL have the "*" by their names!!! go back to Mommy...it's time to pop the boils on her butt!!!

Oh, and I hope YOU go there and YOU get a staph infection too!!!!!
Mrsa is the @ sign
Sad

Bowling Green, KY

#56 Dec 9, 2012
Why don't you stupid b*tches start your own thread to argue about Med Ctr protocol. This thread is about the gentleman that was shot behind Kroger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High school principal jobs 9 min SammyHagar 2
Ladonna reeder 19 min lmfao 10
Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?! (Dec '12) 22 min Audrey 248
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 47 min FACTS 138
Sick of Lowlifes! 48 min levi miller 11
Why do most blacks smell like baby powder (Feb '12) 56 min Megan 122
jackie bowles jr 1 hr AssPounded 78
Crossland community church resignations Sat Call me Angelic 61
Warren Central principal fired Fri concerned citizen 24
More from around the web