you are dumb

United States

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Kinda surprised he was white this time...
Don't be , some of the most powerful thugs are white
dang

Duluth, GA

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have any kind of serious injury and you're stable enough to be transported to another hospital, get the HELL out of BG! Too many Staph infections being traced back to MCBG, and while Greenview is better, go to a bigger city!!!
Not true, have you done research at hospitals in Lville. or Nashville?
ummm

Canton, OH

#23 Dec 6, 2012
shooting was 6:40 am behind kroger the man shot was a delivery bud driver the shooter was a white male, black sweatshirt with the letters WKU (in red), red stocking hat, and stone washed jeans
apparently an attempted robbery
Mike

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Dec 6, 2012
"Kinda surprised he was white this time"...
I believe the last shooting(last week or so) was a white guy also. Are you nieve , racist or dumb?
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Mike wrote:
"Kinda surprised he was white this time"...
I believe the last shooting(last week or so) was a white guy also.
What shooting are you talking about?

There was some brotha' called 'Murda', then 'Tubby', and another called 'Geezy'. Facts are facts, so I don't see it as naive, dumb, nor racist.

Which of those are you, sir?
BBW in BG

Alliance, OH

#26 Dec 6, 2012
crazy wrote:
My thing is, why the Hell did he rob a budweiser man? He doesn't have large amounts of money on him. He gets checks not cash. How many cases of beer can one man hold as he runs down the road? Clearly he didn't have a car bc he took off on foot. Smart guy!!! Lmfao Just hope the bud bud man is doing ok!
Surprised he didn't take the truck
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Dec 6, 2012
BBW in BG wrote:
<quoted text>Surprised he didn't take the truck
Harder to hide the truck than himself. I'm guessing employees inside the store alerted police after the gunshot and BGPD could have made it to that location, at that particular time of the morning, within a few minutes.
BGreen

Canton, OH

#28 Dec 6, 2012
They normally will "fly" someone out to a Level 1 Trauma center. Gunshot wounds would be a priority for flying someone out of Bowling Green. Level 1 Trauma centers have specialized dcotors on staff 24/7 such as in big cities such as Louisville and Nashville.
Steve

Franklin, KY

#29 Dec 6, 2012
BGInsider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say that again.....not only staph infections, but Acinetobacter Baumannii. Now Google THAT one!!!!!! It's all over the Medical Center, and IT KILLS!!!
Had out patient done in May and spent six weeks there (Med Ctr) with Staph Infection. Let me say though, a quick search will tell us that Staph Infection is everywhere.
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Had out patient done in May and spent six weeks there (Med Ctr) with Staph Infection. Let me say though, a quick search will tell us that Staph Infection is everywhere.
True, but there are many types of staph infections, some far more dangerous than others. While many are found everywhere, there are some specific ones, that are deadly, that are found almost exclusively in hospitals and long-term care facilities. The one I mentioned is found like that, rarely, extremely rarely, outside of health care facilities. Further, it's modern-day tracing is to Iraq and the Iraqi war. If you are interested, google "acinetobacter baumannii" and "iraqibacter" and you will learn a lot! This isn't a conspiracy thing, it's legitimate. It can be traced to soldiers coming from Iraq. Many theorize that this is actually germ warfare, coming from the battlegrounds of Iraq. Again, google it.....don't ignore it.

It's being hidden from us because of the seriousness of it. This germ has been found in Louisville at Jewish and University and Nashville at Vanderbilt. This germ has the potential of being an epidemic soon. It has also been at epidemic levels in other hospitals in Kentucky, the mayor of Pikeville died from it!!! This germ is also in Bowling Green at the Medical Center, and they are doing everything not to report it and ignore it as much as they can.

There is no way I'd EVER go to any of these hospitals...they are way too careless!!!

And was your insurance aware that you had an extended stay because of a staph infection? If not, YOU NEED TO TELL THEM!!!
GOP

Canton, OH

#32 Dec 6, 2012
You'll find all the staph you could imagine at vandy. It's a teaching hospital.
flicktard

United States

#33 Dec 6, 2012
Any updates to how the victim is? And I always read nasty remarks when the person is black, I guess since the shooter is white,it's not that bad of a crime. Hoping the victim fully recovers.
LoCal

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Dec 6, 2012
I don't think a black guy killing a white guy or a white guy killing a black guy should matter. t's a shame people would do this to eachother no matter what race creed or sex. I heard the bud guy had a six hour surgery and is on the mend. Peace be da journey.
Mike

Franklin, KY

#35 Dec 7, 2012
"There was some brotha' called 'Murda', then 'Tubby', and another called 'Geezy'. Facts are facts, so I don't see it as naive, dumb, nor racist."....

The last two murders in the area were committed by White dudes and this shooting was a white dude. You chose to name the three that re black without mentioning the withe dudes. No its not dumb or racist but a bit naive to assume the color of the shooter.
Who

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Dec 7, 2012
Someone has been taken into police custody for this shooting. Does anyone know his name? He must be a complete idiot and a terrible person. He robbed a guy driving a delivery truck, got $5.00, shot the guy and took 3 cases of beer. This is just wrong. I hope he rots away in a jail cell. Why did he shoot this guy?
Mike

Franklin, KY

#37 Dec 7, 2012
"He robbed a guy driving a delivery truck, got $5.00, shot the guy and took 3 cases of beer."...

Is this fact? If so how frekin sad. Any status on the victim?
Rusty Shackleford

United States

#38 Dec 7, 2012
Who wrote:
Someone has been taken into police custody for this shooting. Does anyone know his name? He must be a complete idiot and a terrible person. He robbed a guy driving a delivery truck, got $5.00, shot the guy and took 3 cases of beer. This is just wrong. I hope he rots away in a jail cell. Why did he shoot this guy?
source?
ummmm

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Dec 7, 2012
Who wrote:
Who said that someone had been taken into custody??
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Dec 7, 2012
Mike wrote:
The last two murders in the area were committed by White dudes and this shooting was a white dude. You chose to name the three that re black without mentioning the withe dudes. No its not dumb or racist but a bit naive to assume the color of the shooter.
They arrested someone for the dead dude they found off Bryant way? I hadn't heart.

All I said in my original post was that I was surprised it wasn't a black guy this time. I didn't say that I was referring to the victim or suspect and everyone just ASSumes that I was referring to the suspect. I guess I'm not the only one surprised. ;)
Mike

Franklin, KY

#41 Dec 7, 2012
"I didn't say that I was referring to the victim or suspect and everyone just ASSumes that I was referring to the suspect"....
LMAO nice try buddy. You know as well as I do that you were taking about the shooter when you said you were surprised he wasn't black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Deputy Sheriff Tommy Brown (Mar '13) 49 min Bombardier 411
Michelle Cripps 1 hr Parent wondering 2
Kami Manley 4 hr Kris 2
Any one doing the NEW home based business (Mar '09) 4 hr Bren 17
dtf 4 hr Soft as steel 7
Mark Cornell and Jmack Energy 5 hr be ashamed 1
Judge Kelly Thompson Jr. of Bowling Green, Kent... 5 hr Nick W 13
*** Ryan's Thanksgiving Day Dinner *** (Nov '10) 7 hr FU Ryans 35
Drugged at Double Dogs 12 hr daddy 20