Next Last
inquiring

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Anyone know
Sad

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Budweiser driver shot behind the Kroger in Scottsville Road. Apparently an attempted robbery. Suspect fled on foot toward Pascoe.
boybo

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I seen police with machine guns surrounding the kroger
Hostess

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
They were probably getting a delivery of twinkies!
random

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Any new info!?????
fed up

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Great, how come every time someone shoots or stabs someone they run into the area where I live. I'm getting the hell out!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Suspect is described as a white man in a red stocking hat, wearing stone wash jeans, and a black WKU sweatshirt.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Kinda surprised he was white this time...
crazy

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
I just know they have all the schools/ daycare in the area on lock down
bluelake

Alliance, OH

#10 Dec 6, 2012
fed up wrote:
Great, how come every time someone shoots or stabs someone they run into the area where I live. I'm getting the hell out!
That's what im saying? Doesn't make since people need to get a life and find a job?
crazy

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2012
My thing is, why the Hell did he rob a budweiser man? He doesn't have large amounts of money on him. He gets checks not cash. How many cases of beer can one man hold as he runs down the road? Clearly he didn't have a car bc he took off on foot. Smart guy!!! Lmfao Just hope the bud bud man is doing ok!
haha106

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
the guy that got shot was flown to Vanderbilt
Mike

Franklin, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
"the guy that got shot was flown to Vanderbilt"....

That's both good and bad. It's kida sad we have two hospitals here but paintients are flow to Vandy for care.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Mike wrote:
"the guy that got shot was flown to Vanderbilt"....
That's both good and bad. It's kida sad we have two hospitals here but paintients are flow to Vandy for care.
If you have any kind of serious injury and you're stable enough to be transported to another hospital, get the HELL out of BG! Too many Staph infections being traced back to MCBG, and while Greenview is better, go to a bigger city!!!
Rachel

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2012
They're still looking for him. Flying helicopters over the area...I work off of Scottsville
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Dec 6, 2012
crazy wrote:
My thing is, why the Hell did he rob a budweiser man? He doesn't have large amounts of money on him. He gets checks not cash. How many cases of beer can one man hold as he runs down the road? Clearly he didn't have a car bc he took off on foot. Smart guy!!! Lmfao Just hope the bud bud man is doing ok!
I'd say it was an opportunistic kind of thing. Looked like an easy target hidden from public view. Probably wanted the money in the guys wallet so he could buy a drug fix. Had it been a brother and not a white guy, he probably would have grabbed a couple of fo-dees too.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2012
crazy wrote:
Its actually fairly common for beer/liquor trucks to get robbed, but usually there is another vehicle involved to move the cargo.

This guy was probably high on meth and just looking for a quick pay day.
ummmm

Duluth, GA

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Kinda surprised he was white this time...
They just arrested someone this week that murdered a black guy and he was WHITE!!!
Mike

Franklin, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
"Too many Staph infections being traced back to MCBG,"...

I didn't know that, good info. thanks!
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have any kind of serious injury and you're stable enough to be transported to another hospital, get the HELL out of BG! Too many Staph infections being traced back to MCBG, and while Greenview is better, go to a bigger city!!!
You can say that again.....not only staph infections, but Acinetobacter Baumannii. Now Google THAT one!!!!!! It's all over the Medical Center, and IT KILLS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Worth It! 27 min studmuffin 24
Spur of the moment 59 min Ohnohole 4
Rand Paul is a idiot 1 hr GeorgeW 7
Rick Kelley your a fool (Aug '11) 1 hr donotgetit 114
OPT OUT of County Fire DUES (Jul '13) 1 hr matteo 33
one thing ive learned from topix 3 hr midget 6
How far behind on child support can someone get... (Oct '09) 5 hr torycusinato 351

Flood Warning for Warren County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement