I cant believe it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2012
DEPUTY , SUZANNE GARVIN no way Garvin royalty
wow

Canton, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Check the website. Not only is it true but one of six times. And the charges seem quite interesting.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2012
Hard to believe Suzanne with all those charges
I guess even peanuts and David Garvin couldn't spring her...to bad Suzanne is a really good person
hmmmm

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2012
Wow! How is she related to David? Who are her parents?
Not showing

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2012
I did a search on the warren co jail site and it says no matches ?
wow

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Not showing wrote:
I did a search on the warren co jail site and it says no matches ?
did you spell it right. I found it with no problem. The story
May be on wbko site.
wow

Canton, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>did you spell it right. I found it with no problem. The story
May be on wbko site.
my bad. It's on the ksp site.
Not showing

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2012
found it- wow
unbelievable

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2012
Why hasn't WBKO or any news outlet not broadcast this? If it was Joe/Jane Regular Citizen it would be all over the news - repeatedly. Serious charges.

Felony Arrest in Warren County

Date of News Release: 01/10/2012

(Bowling Green, Ky.)- On January 10, 2012 at 10:30 am Kentucky State Police Post 03 responded to 1040 Garvin Lane in Warren County KY, in reference to an alleged assault.

When Troopers Terry Alexander and Brett Coomes arrived, the accused, Suzanne Deputy (46) of Bowling Green, KY was sitting in her vehicle on Garvin Lane. When Troopers approached Ms. Deputy's vehicle, she became combative. As Trooper Coomes reached inside Ms. Deputy's vehicle in an attempt to place the vehicle in park, Ms. Deputy accelerated her vehicle, dragging Trooper Coomes a short distance.

Troopers Alexander and Coomes then returned to their police cruisers and pursued Ms. Deputy a short distance where she was stopped and apprehended.

Suzanne Deputy was lodged in the Warren County Regional Jail on the following charges; Fleeing and Evading 1st, Driving on the wrong side of the road, Failure to wear seat belt, Driving under the influence 1st aggravated, Assault 4th, Wanton Endangerment 1st, Assault 3rd Police Officer and Wanton Endangerment 1st Police Officer.

Trooper Brett Coomes received minor injuries during this incident and was treated and released from The Medical Center in Bowling Green, KY.

Trooper Terry Alexander is leading this investigation which is still ongoing.
Concerned

Canton, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2012
I expect Uncle David to call a press conference and explain the family version of this incident and then it will all be OK and go away.
Concerned also

Canton, OH

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Maybe Uncle Peanuts will be with him on this press conference explaining the mistake that was made.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 11, 2012
guy she suffers from Man dep so this whole thing is not indicative of the person this woman is
she is a fabulous human being
hmmmm

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Yeah, she does have some serious mental problems. Bless her heart! I know she's related to David, but Peanuts is not really her uncle, is he?
cadillac joe

North Ridgeville, OH

#15 Jan 11, 2012
B.S.if you are in law enforcement you are held to higher stanards than the rest of the general public!!! she deserves jail time, she could of killed that state trooper, that was doing his job keeping the roads safe from crazy people like her... she sounds like a fabulous human being, yeah right!!!!!!!!!
asking

New Albany, IN

#16 Jan 11, 2012
Is she still in jail?
Family Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2012
Suzanne has suffered from mental problems for years. She is a good person that simply needs help. Hating her because she comes from a wealthy family is absurd.You all can all go to hell. These families have given more to our community than you can imagine!
pal

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2012
Bradlan7041 wrote:
guy she suffers from Man dep so this whole thing is not indicative of the person this woman is
she is a fabulous human being
For someone who finds her so fabulous you really show your compassion towards her by starting this stupid topic and helping to allow the morons of this community to bash her. You're pathetic.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Family Friend wrote:
Suzanne has suffered from mental problems for years. She is a good person that simply needs help. Hating her because she comes from a wealthy family is absurd.You all can all go to hell. These families have given more to our community than you can imagine!
mental problems for years? really ? and they gave her a GUN... WTF
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
Why hasn't WBKO or any news outlet not broadcast this? If it was Joe/Jane Regular Citizen it would be all over the news - repeatedly. Serious charges.
Felony Arrest in Warren County
Date of News Release: 01/10/2012
(Bowling Green, Ky.)- On January 10, 2012 at 10:30 am Kentucky State Police Post 03 responded to 1040 Garvin Lane in Warren County KY, in reference to an alleged assault.
When Troopers Terry Alexander and Brett Coomes arrived, the accused, Suzanne Deputy (46) of Bowling Green, KY was sitting in her vehicle on Garvin Lane. When Troopers approached Ms. Deputy's vehicle, she became combative. As Trooper Coomes reached inside Ms. Deputy's vehicle in an attempt to place the vehicle in park, Ms. Deputy accelerated her vehicle, dragging Trooper Coomes a short distance.
Troopers Alexander and Coomes then returned to their police cruisers and pursued Ms. Deputy a short distance where she was stopped and apprehended.
Suzanne Deputy was lodged in the Warren County Regional Jail on the following charges; Fleeing and Evading 1st, Driving on the wrong side of the road, Failure to wear seat belt, Driving under the influence 1st aggravated, Assault 4th, Wanton Endangerment 1st, Assault 3rd Police Officer and Wanton Endangerment 1st Police Officer.
Trooper Brett Coomes received minor injuries during this incident and was treated and released from The Medical Center in Bowling Green, KY.
Trooper Terry Alexander is leading this investigation which is still ongoing.
It was on WBKO this morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy at Longhorn 26 min BG 5
Sabrina Mooneyhan 1 hr She is easy 8
Pills that cause miscarriage 1 hr Well 2
Center for Behavioral Health 1 hr typea 1
Suboxone Doctors (Jun '12) 1 hr typea 11
Moving to BG need help on good and bad areas! 2 hr Ok here ya go 12
gary milby oil scheme (Mar '11) 3 hr Update 18

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance