Saint Nick

Centerville, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Is Beech Bend having THEIR lights this year???
Do Tell

Atwater, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Saint Nick wrote:
Is Beech Bend having THEIR lights this year???
Don't think so. Haven't heard any advertising about it. I think their expansion took over part of the area they used for that.
have you

AOL

#3 Dec 10, 2010
is there any were have xmas lights this year worth seeing
fibrochick

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2010
Northbrook trailer park , quite a few displays, one with music and light show on road behind office, but maybe too cold to roll window down to listen.
Do Tell

Atwater, OH

#5 Dec 13, 2010
have you wrote:
is there any were have xmas lights this year worth seeing
Other than the Fountain Square Park downtown, I don't know of any other local attractions or displays for viewing lights. Might just pop in some Christmas music, grab a cup of hot cocoa and drive thru some neighborhoods to see who has what and enjoy them that way.

Go out into Hidden River Subdivision off Smallhouse Road. You can get lost out there for a couple of hours. I was at a friends house a few days ago who lived in that area ago and noticed several homes that were decorated nicely (and a few not so nicely but I appreciated their effort - HaHa)

While you are downtown, there are a couple of houses on East Main that were part of a Holiday House tour of homes that are probably decorated, so since the downtown square and this street are close to each other, be sure and hit them as well.

Enjoy and safe travels.
exactly

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Do Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the Fountain Square Park downtown, I don't know of any other local attractions or displays for viewing lights. Might just pop in some Christmas music, grab a cup of hot cocoa and drive thru some neighborhoods to see who has what and enjoy them that way.
Go out into Hidden River Subdivision off Smallhouse Road. You can get lost out there for a couple of hours. I was at a friends house a few days ago who lived in that area ago and noticed several homes that were decorated nicely (and a few not so nicely but I appreciated their effort - HaHa)
While you are downtown, there are a couple of houses on East Main that were part of a Holiday House tour of homes that are probably decorated, so since the downtown square and this street are close to each other, be sure and hit them as well.
Enjoy and safe travels.
sounds like a great idea after the weather calms
Hummm

Hodgenville, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2011
I am looking for places that would have nice lights to drive around and look at for the 2011 season. Any suggestions?? Thanks a bunch
Merry Christmas

North Ridgeville, OH

#8 Nov 26, 2011
We decorate our home every year and hope everyone who sees it enjoys, Merry Christmas to all!!
seriously

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2011
You could go to lights under louisville and drive in the caves to see the lights. Its like 25 bucks a car load for a 40 minute light show
Judy

Hodgenville, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2011
Thanks so much.. I will check into Lights Under Louisville!! That sounds pretty nice
Lights

Birmingham, AL

#11 Nov 26, 2011
No beach bend stopped 3 yrs ago three springs has where u drive around I guess they will this yr but have not heard
santas helper

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2011
I thought that they stopped at three springs too! Not sure.
seriously

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2011
Judy wrote:
Thanks so much.. I will check into Lights Under Louisville!! That sounds pretty nice
if you look it up online a megacaverns.com it gives you the hours and exact cost. I've never been but I'm thinking of going this year.
Christmas Fan

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Red Oak Dr. in BG. Spectacular lights!!!
Anonymous

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2011
Hummm wrote:
I am looking for places that would have nice lights to drive around and look at for the 2011 season. Any suggestions?? Thanks a bunch
Chads-Winter-Wonderland close to Lebanon Tn. just 57 min. drive
lady

Scottsville, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Check on the park in Elizabethtown, very nice, there is also one in leitchfields park. Lots of lights and christmas choir to go along with the drive in leitchfield. Radio station in etown to listen to christmas music while you drive thru. Enjoy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad perrine Back in jail. 21 min The knight rider 22
Nina Renee Cardwell 1 hr ellis 25
Confidential informant Christy 1 hr So sexy and hot 6
Marina Rynd aka Nina 4 hr well 5
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 5 hr Witchiepoo 21
tattletails (Apr '14) 5 hr bG 50
School teachers are lazy and spoiled. 6 hr homeschooled 33

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages