Comments
21 - 40 of 96 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
Ashamed

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 10, 2012
 
This topix is shameful. Jessica should be ashamed of herself for messing up someones marraige. She knew he was married but she shouldn't get all the blame. Shame on this man for cheating on his wife and making a baby! Its people like this that give this society a horrible name. Shame on u both. May u both get what u deserve! I feel sorry for his wife.
Lol

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 11, 2012
 
They should all have a big orgy and get it over with. His wife isn't ever going to leave him anyways even if the truth is looking her in the face...lmao
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 12, 2012
 
Lol wrote:
They should all have a big orgy and get it over with. His wife isn't ever going to leave him anyways even if the truth is looking her in the face...lmao
This is some funny stuff...lmao... but neways Jessica is pregnant by Jr Glass, she told me that herself...
Agee

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 13, 2012
 
truth wrote:
Jr's Wife is not going to leave him She is going to stick by his side Linda has been through a lot this year with him sleeping around catching them in a motel room and etc.. and still with him so what makes you people think she is going to leave him because of this baby being his sorry truth is she will stay by his side She may say different on here but we all know by her actions she want People need to quit going on her trying to defend each other bc its a waste of reading same ol story same ol lies same ol truth same ol people just all the same FOOLS
AGREED!!!!... I know the baby belongs to Clifton Glass. This is a known fact! She told me herself and his wife is a stupid fool. God Bless her for being so ignorant!
Pope

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Anyone that taps Jessica is nasty and most definitely has a STD. She is plain, no good trash
Nancy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth is if that girl is as big of a whore as everyone says she is then theres probably a 99 percent chance she really has no idea WHO the baby belongs to. She may have slept with jr...whoooop deee do, dont mean her b*st*rd child shares his dna. For everyone telling Linda how dumb she is...get a hobby. Do you know its a proven fact that MOST men cheat. If you took a room with 50 men 48 of those men have cheated on a wome at some point in time in some way shape or form. No, women dont have to put up with it before you try an sale me that crap, however shes spent a lot of time an hard work on him so why leave one cheater just to more than likely end up with another. Its all about pros an cons at the end of the day. Most men at some point will try to have two women in their lives....their whores an their mother, which eventually is what role the wife assumes. I mean u cook for him, clean for him, care for him when he is sick, do his laundry, you are his mother...an men love and care about their wives like they are their mother. Thats just how things happen. An just like a child the husband doesnt want to disappoint his wife but people slip up, it is human to make mistakes. Whores have been, an always will be around an just like a kid will sneak candy before dinner, a man will have strange,nasty,loose vagina if he thinks he can sneak an get away with it. But in the end they always stay with their wives/mother figures. You see...its not about losing their wife, its about losng their mommy. And thats gonna win grand prize over some whore who doesnt value herself any day of the week. An all these so called women on here tryin to talk crap to Linda...maybe you should worry about your men. And please dont numb my brain with.."my man dont cheat" or.." i wouldnt put up with a cheater". Cause no one is with somene 100% of the time so in hind sight u may not know your stayin with a cheater. Im not sayin he is a great person, im not saying she should stay with him, im sayin its her life an her businss. And if it is his child
Nancy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 14, 2012
 
Then jr an that baby would both be lucky an better off if Linda did stay because she is a damn good mother an from the way it looks on here that baby is gonna need a decent woman in its life.
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 14, 2012
 
Nancy wrote:
Truth is if that girl is as big of a whore as everyone says she is then theres probably a 99 percent chance she really has no idea WHO the baby belongs to. She may have slept with jr...whoooop deee do, dont mean her b*st*rd child shares his dna. For everyone telling Linda how dumb she is...get a hobby. Do you know its a proven fact that MOST men cheat. If you took a room with 50 men 48 of those men have cheated on a wome at some point in time in some way shape or form. No, women dont have to put up with it before you try an sale me that crap, however shes spent a lot of time an hard work on him so why leave one cheater just to more than likely end up with another. Its all about pros an cons at the end of the day. Most men at some point will try to have two women in their lives....their whores an their mother, which eventually is what role the wife assumes. I mean u cook for him, clean for him, care for him when he is sick, do his laundry, you are his mother...an men love and care about their wives like they are their mother. Thats just how things happen. An just like a child the husband doesnt want to disappoint his wife but people slip up, it is human to make mistakes. Whores have been, an always will be around an just like a kid will sneak candy before dinner, a man will have strange,nasty,loose vagina if he thinks he can sneak an get away with it. But in the end they always stay with their wives/mother figures. You see...its not about losing their wife, its about losng their mommy. And thats gonna win grand prize over some whore who doesnt value herself any day of the week. An all these so called women on here tryin to talk crap to Linda...maybe you should worry about your men. And please dont numb my brain with.."my man dont cheat" or.." i wouldnt put up with a cheater". Cause no one is with somene 100% of the time so in hind sight u may not know your stayin with a cheater. Im not sayin he is a great person, im not saying she should stay with him, im sayin its her life an her businss. And if it is his child
Wow, you sure have some high standards of Linda. But she is stupid for believing his lies or anything that comes out of his mouth for that matter. Yes Jessica is a w*or* and has slept with several people I know of including Jrs son. He has also been sleeping with Tracy Riggsbee, Kelsey, and rumor has it he has been with his sons woman, Melissa Dryer as well. So he is a sorry pos. I have concerns for Linda and I in no means is trying to defend her. YES she is a damn good mother but it doesn't change the fact that she has bad character in choices of men. She is never going to leave Jr and just for that fact I'd have to say she is stupid and ignorant! Another thing, Not ALL men cheat and I'm sure the numbers are lower than 48 out of 50. With this being said I hope Linda does wisen up after all of this is said and done. I do not believe she is guilty of anything other than loving Jr. I do wish her the best and I hope all she's going through teachers her a valuable lesson!
FACT

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jessica is pregnant by JR GLASS and Linda is a stupid b*I*h if she even once thought about staying with him. She would be out of her mind to help him raise a b*St*rd child that was conceived out of his infidelity. I use to think alot of Linda but I really don't know what the hell's going on with her these days!
idk

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 14, 2012
 
None of u should be judging Linda at all. This is not your place. She knows what she needs to do or wants to do. Let her make her own decisions and stay out of it. I also know that this baby is really Jrs but its not anyone's place to tell her that but Jrs I hope he becomes a real man and tell her the truth cause once that baby arrives there will be no denying it anymore. Shame on that WH*Re for sleeping with him or his son for that matter. Oh and Linda's brother but u know what the Bible says... Anyways Jessica is a nasty dope chasing who*e. Everyone knows that!
Really

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 14, 2012
 
I wish she would have that damn BA*tard child. So this forum will die. The baby belongs to Jr Glass, so what? Hes a who*e and she's a who*e, so what's new. Jessica and Jr is a waste of air! He will regret what he's lost, then again dogs will be dogs! All I know is that his wife is a good woman and doesn't deserve any of this. I know this bullshit has got to be hurting her. Show some respect people.
Right on

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 14, 2012
 
Really wrote:
I wish she would have that damn BA*tard child. So this forum will die. The baby belongs to Jr Glass, so what? Hes a who*e and she's a who*e, so what's new. Jessica and Jr is a waste of air! He will regret what he's lost, then again dogs will be dogs! All I know is that his wife is a good woman and doesn't deserve any of this. I know this bullshit has got to be hurting her. Show some respect people.
Hell yeah, you tell'em!
Re-read

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 14, 2012
 
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sure have some high standards of Linda. But she is stupid for believing his lies or anything that comes out of his mouth for that matter. Yes Jessica is a w*or* and has slept with several people I know of including Jrs son. He has also been sleeping with Tracy Riggsbee, Kelsey, and rumor has it he has been with his sons woman, Melissa Dryer as well. So he is a sorry pos. I have concerns for Linda and I in no means is trying to defend her. YES she is a damn good mother but it doesn't change the fact that she has bad character in choices of men. She is never going to leave Jr and just for that fact I'd have to say she is stupid and ignorant! Another thing, Not ALL men cheat and I'm sure the numbers are lower than 48 out of 50. With this being said I hope Linda does wisen up after all of this is said and done. I do not believe she is guilty of anything other than loving Jr. I do wish her the best and I hope all she's going through teachers her a valuable lesson!
This person plainly said MOST men cheat, not ALL. Re-read the post.
And

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 14, 2012
 
Re-read wrote:
<quoted text>
This person plainly said MOST men cheat, not ALL. Re-read the post.
And your point is? We all know that Jr Glass does. So what's your point?
Let me spell it out

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 15, 2012
 
Ummm, my point was that you were trying to change what Nancy originally stated into what you wanted to hear.
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me spell it out wrote:
Ummm, my point was that you were trying to change what Nancy originally stated into what you wanted to hear.
Sorry but its not what I want to hear. Its just plain facts. Nancy made out like all men cheat, but statistics show that only about 39 out of 50 would really cheat. Do your research"!!"
Well

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 16, 2012
 
This forum sure is interesting but truth is no one really cares about a couple of dope headed chasers that are having a child conceived of infidelity. Only God would care, that's why there's this thing called HELL. Oh and KARMA!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 22, 2012
 
Sure don't see Jessica defending her baby or baby daddy, kind of unusual. Its not like her not to defend her own. If she knows who The baby belongs to. Im sure everyone will soon know. DONT BE ASHAMED JESSICA, A BABY IS A MIRACLE. SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS GIRL. Tell them what they want to know. BE PROUD and LOUD
Jessica Womack

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 22, 2012
 
My baby belongs to Jr Glass and it is no ones biz. Now get a life and stay out of mine
Ashamed

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 22, 2012
 
Jessica Womack wrote:
My baby belongs to Jr Glass and it is no ones biz. Now get a life and stay out of mine
Wow! So your saying your married by a pregnant man and your happy about that? It just makes u a nasty slut. Believe me honey, it's nothing to brag about. You should be ashamed of yourself, plain nasty. Women like u give women like us bad names. Your so nasty and disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DemocRATS 146,162
Sexual comments/jesters @ thrift store Campbell... (Dec '12) 7 min midget 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 min Hero 26,183
Leslie Pardue 19 min LESLIE ANN PARDUE 4
Ditch Mitch 39 min bunk 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 56 min Amen 16,115
Two Outstanding School Districts Better Serve t... 1 hr Purple55 285
School Choice 16 hr Purple55 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••