Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

crazy

White Plains, KY

#1 May 29, 2010
heard shes real easy
Gerald

Canton, OH

#2 May 29, 2010
yeah i know her shes the one im wit. Please keep her name out of ur mouth who ever u r. Besides why u askin about her anyway what has she done to u to ask around about her? And if u cant say nice shit about someone dont say shit at all. where i come from that gets someone fucked over really quik. NO PLAY. Games r for kids.NO TALK thats for lawyers and social workers. STRICKLY BUISNESS! And I always handle mine.
Had some of dat

White Plains, KY

#3 May 30, 2010
I know her. Know her real well. Had some, hell most of BGs had some. She be throwin it at anyone dat look her way. She like tha dark skin tha best. She easy but not dat great in tha sack.
Turnerboy

Leitchfield, KY

#4 May 30, 2010
Had some of dat wrote:
I know her. Know her real well. Had some, hell most of BGs had some. She be throwin it at anyone dat look her way. She like tha dark skin tha best. She easy but not dat great in tha sack.
you must have the wrong Jamie dude. I very seriously doubt everything that you posted is true!
Tonya

Floyds Knobs, IN

#5 May 30, 2010
japer just cause you got a website on here about you don't mean you can go post one about jaime....sorry she aint easy....u are the one that is easy populating warren county and getting everyone pregnant surprised you don't have aids lay off of jaime she is happy now and raising her beautiful family ur just upset ur not man enough to raise your own kid but at least she does have a daddy that loves her everyday.
just cause

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2010
tonya japer didnt write that about jamie.
Jokes

Canton, OH

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Had some of dat wrote:
Man none of this shit is true bout this girl! Yall got jokes for real!
QUEENB

Canton, OH

#8 Jun 1, 2010
Thanks Tonya and Greg for stating facts about this stupid shit! But the truth is while they are talking shit about me they are giving someone else a rest. If it makes them feel better about themselves to talk shit then so be it! Have a great day!
a lil tip from a doc

Canton, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2011
Herpes is incurable, you nasty bitch.
wrong

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 26, 2012
a lil tip from a doc wrote:
Herpes is incurable, you nasty bitch.
It's not herpes she has, its warts! She been spreadin warts around BG like candy.
:)

Bowling Green, KY

#12 May 26, 2012
Turnerboy wrote:
<quoted text>you must have the wrong Jamie dude. I very seriously doubt everything that you posted is true!
Greg turner???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Baugh (May '11) 23 min Lost42103 35
Sexting 52 min Come on 2
Blue eyes 2 hr Quattro 20
Country oven bakery 3 hr Hmmn 10
Spectrum Cable 3 hr Sara V 3
dawn duley 4 hr Activaye 8
Chad Allen perrine? 4 hr better than you 27

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance