all afni employees
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
sigh

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 2, 2008
this is just a heads up for all you afni employees. their slogan: AFNI A GREAT PLACE TO WORK! ha! they treat their empoyees like cheap hookers...they use you as long as they want and then throw you back out to the curb when they are done...no reason just b/c. they do have a very large turn over rate b/c they are shipping you out the door as soon as you get a whif of opportunity.
SS8C

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Sounds like you got canned!
agree

Bolivar, MO

#3 Jun 4, 2008
i had heard it wasnt a good place to work at
Hmm

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2008
I've been at afni for over a year now, and I absolutly love it. Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed there that long. North East has a very large turn over rate, but there are other departments available. It is a great place to work, you just have to meet the standards needed. If you do not, then no, you aren't going to like it.
flowers

North Ridgeville, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2008
I work at Camping World and our call center is full of ex Afni workers that all hated it.
brn191

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 21, 2008
i have worked for afni for over 4 years now and i probably need a therapist. i know, why 4 years?... because at least there you get paid pretty good to put up with crap. there is so much expectation from the management put on the representatives it can be very stressing. and also to the Hmm statement.. any other department is very hard to get into other than northeast so if you can get hired into a different position.. kudos to you!.. but everyone else just has to try and deal with unreasonable, and pretty much untouchable standards.
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#7 Jun 28, 2008
All of management can go straight to you know where. Their commercials say that they work around school schedules. Well, they have quit doing that for me. So I say screw AFNI, they can kiss my balls. As soon as I get another job, I am out. They have also been paying people in our department more than what I am making. I have been in that dept for 2 years. There are people who came over in January that are making more money than I am. That place has not even heard of backpay until they have to pay each and every one of us at least 400.00 because the labor board also said that was not right, especially since they have a poster that says we are all the same pay grade. AFNI is the worst place I have ever worked for in my life. I would rather shovel poo than to work there.
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#8 Jun 28, 2008
Hmm wrote:
I've been at afni for over a year now, and I absolutly love it. Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed there that long. North East has a very large turn over rate, but there are other departments available. It is a great place to work, you just have to meet the standards needed. If you do not, then no, you aren't going to like it.
Do you work at the AFNI in bowling green ky?? I am just curious because you must be oblivious to what it really going on...
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#9 Jun 28, 2008
Hmm wrote:
I've been at afni for over a year now, and I absolutly love it. Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed there that long. North East has a very large turn over rate, but there are other departments available. It is a great place to work, you just have to meet the standards needed. If you do not, then no, you aren't going to like it.
I have met the standards, every week thanks, of my whole 3 years and still don't like so come up with another lame excuse.
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#10 Jun 28, 2008
flowers wrote:
I work at Camping World and our call center is full of ex Afni workers that all hated it.
Are they hiring right now? Because as luck would have it, I am being pushed out the door by AFNI and need another job before My school starts back in August.
Geeze

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 5, 2008
I like Afni. To anyone that doesn't, keep in mind that there are several McDonald's in the area that I'm sure need someone to salt fries.
please

North Ridgeville, OH

#12 Jul 5, 2008
Afni does pretty much suck for majority. If it didn't they wouldn't have such a high turn over. If you like it, yay for you. But someone who even gets hired at afni has high enough creditials and computer sense to not be stuck at a McD's.
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#13 Jul 6, 2008
Geeze wrote:
I like Afni. To anyone that doesn't, keep in mind that there are several McDonald's in the area that I'm sure need someone to salt fries.
U must have not read what i replied to the other person before you, Do you work at the AFNI in Bowling Green Ky because you must be oblivious to what it going on, you are probably one of those people still in training or something. My god, don't worry your time is coming, then they will screw you up the rear like they have me--and with no vaseline. Try having to look for another job now because they are not willing to work around your school schedule. Oh let me guess, you are one of those people who never want to further education. You know what, work in my department for a few months then let me know how you feel. The comment about mickey d's was rude
Redneck hater

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2008
Pay is around the same as Mickey D's! Get a real job!!!!!!!!
Geeze

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 7, 2008
AFNI SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
U must have not read what i replied to the other person before you, Do you work at the AFNI in Bowling Green Ky because you must be oblivious to what it going on, you are probably one of those people still in training or something. My god, don't worry your time is coming, then they will screw you up the rear like they have me--and with no vaseline. Try having to look for another job now because they are not willing to work around your school schedule. Oh let me guess, you are one of those people who never want to further education. You know what, work in my department for a few months then let me know how you feel. The comment about mickey d's was rude
Actually, I've been with Afni in BG for quite some time. I'm in NEC also. You sound like one of the Mentors or IHD reps that are all complaining about the rotation. I'm actually in school now too though, but thanks for the comment, it was equally as rude.
gal_axi

North Ridgeville, OH

#16 Jul 8, 2008
well just to let this be known i've been at afni for the last 7 yrs and nothing ever changes...its full of crap...they push you out the door to get someone in to do the training so they can get paid for that at a higher rate ( because vzw pays per training class more then out on the floor) and then when you get on the floor its time to get you out the door..the only reason i work there is because i need to feed a family.. i mean really why has a place had so many center directors leave in the last 8 yrs and managers by the dozens...if the place is really that good then i would think that they would stay around....however that is not the case. god forbid you have u have to be carried out in an ambulance and get pointed out for it...( ive seen that happen to more then one person on the floor).....as for other depts,their not any better then nec....only for the short time they start are they the "golden child" then its screw you too...ive been in so many depts i cant count them anymore...this place finds a way to screw you anally with no lube....and god forbid you be pregant in this joint they will harrass you till no end. then tell you, you may not have any time to take, to care for your child. and that your job could be lost.( human resourses here is a joke too) if your looking for a place to work i would pass this one up unless you like being treated like a peon. there are alot of people here that have put in there time and effort to make a good life for themselves, and it gets nowhere here...as soon as i can im outta here too...factory work is better then this BS. and i also agree the rotation for the mentors and ihd is crazy....leave these peoples positions alone they worked hard to get them.
gal_axi

North Ridgeville, OH

#17 Jul 8, 2008
Hmm wrote:
I've been at afni for over a year now, and I absolutly love it. Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed there that long. North East has a very large turn over rate, but there are other departments available. It is a great place to work, you just have to meet the standards needed. If you do not, then no, you aren't going to like it.
just wait till its your turn...you have no idea yet yougster...get some time in. a yr is nothing...
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#18 Jul 10, 2008
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've been with Afni in BG for quite some time. I'm in NEC also. You sound like one of the Mentors or IHD reps that are all complaining about the rotation. I'm actually in school now too though, but thanks for the comment, it was equally as rude.
UR WELCOME, BUT TRY MY JOB WHERE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO WORK AROUND YOUR SCHOOL SCHEDULE THE TELL ME HOW afni "IS A GREAT PLACE TO WROK" U CANNOT COMMENT ON SOMETHING U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
AFNI SUCKS

Alliance, OH

#19 Jul 10, 2008
gal_axi wrote:
well just to let this be known i've been at afni for the last 7 yrs and nothing ever changes...its full of crap...they push you out the door to get someone in to do the training so they can get paid for that at a higher rate ( because vzw pays per training class more then out on the floor) and then when you get on the floor its time to get you out the door..the only reason i work there is because i need to feed a family.. i mean really why has a place had so many center directors leave in the last 8 yrs and managers by the dozens...if the place is really that good then i would think that they would stay around....however that is not the case. god forbid you have u have to be carried out in an ambulance and get pointed out for it...( ive seen that happen to more then one person on the floor).....as for other depts,their not any better then nec....only for the short time they start are they the "golden child" then its screw you too...ive been in so many depts i cant count them anymore...this place finds a way to screw you anally with no lube....and god forbid you be pregant in this joint they will harrass you till no end. then tell you, you may not have any time to take, to care for your child. and that your job could be lost.( human resourses here is a joke too) if your looking for a place to work i would pass this one up unless you like being treated like a peon. there are alot of people here that have put in there time and effort to make a good life for themselves, and it gets nowhere here...as soon as i can im outta here too...factory work is better then this BS. and i also agree the rotation for the mentors and ihd is crazy....leave these peoples positions alone they worked hard to get them.
I FEEL YOU COMPLETLY! These people out on the floor know nothing. They have no idea about what goes on behind closed doors, and being there a year ain't nothing. Yeah, I could go work for McDonalds flipping burgers but why should I have to. Put me as center director, see what I do for the damn place. I woul fire everyone in management for starters because all they do is think of ways to get rid of people. The human resources manager would be a good place to start. I dare her to not give me FMLA for anything, I would have this company in a courtroom so fast their head would spin. U wanna know something else. Wilmington call center in NC starts direct VZW employees at 15.00/hr now tell me AFNI is a great place to work. This one person put how they are working around her school schedule, how would they feel if they were told they would have their schedules worked around which is why they accepted the job, then they change the rules in the middle of the game, and now they won't then that person needs to let me know how they feel. There are people commenting on here who are completly OBLIVIOUS to what is going on, or they are probably in upper management or a coach, and they get paid enough to lie about how great this place is, give me a friggin' break.......
Geeze

Evansville, IN

#20 Jul 12, 2008
AFNI SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I FEEL YOU COMPLETLY! These people out on the floor know nothing. They have no idea about what goes on behind closed doors, and being there a year ain't nothing. Yeah, I could go work for McDonalds flipping burgers but why should I have to. Put me as center director, see what I do for the damn place. I woul fire everyone in management for starters because all they do is think of ways to get rid of people. The human resources manager would be a good place to start. I dare her to not give me FMLA for anything, I would have this company in a courtroom so fast their head would spin. U wanna know something else. Wilmington call center in NC starts direct VZW employees at 15.00/hr now tell me AFNI is a great place to work. This one person put how they are working around her school schedule, how would they feel if they were told they would have their schedules worked around which is why they accepted the job, then they change the rules in the middle of the game, and now they won't then that person needs to let me know how they feel. There are people commenting on here who are completly OBLIVIOUS to what is going on, or they are probably in upper management or a coach, and they get paid enough to lie about how great this place is, give me a friggin' break.......
-

Well, I'm pretty sure NO ONE is keeping you there. If you're so damn unhappy, QUIT! Or step down to be a floor Rep like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take a knee during the white man anthem 2 min Silversylvia 8
Harley drags 36 min Dont_Know_Me 12
twang and round 1 hr Sadie 17
2 dead at beech bend on Sunday sept 25 2 hr I swear 8
Construction on Lovers Ln? 2 hr Mike Buchanon 1
Jennifer Brumit Hall (Dec '15) 3 hr Passing by 11
White girls banging black guys 5 hr Long black kok 9

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages