Len

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Is Nash divorced and whatever happened to his daughter?
reklawe

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

BGInsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they could write tickets and get away with speeding all across town (when they weren't on emergency calls),........
For names of people we need.....how about Regina Webb?!?!?!?!
BGInsider....

COPS:
The best thing that ever happen for the BGPD here was when they got cell phones, laptops and citywide WiFi. Now all that the cops do is sit in the parking lots around town talking on their cell phones running their part-time on the side businesses while surfing on the WWW. Now they don't drive as fast around town. Except when there is about to be a shift change.

NAMES:
Regina would be an excellent choice. I know she has higher ambitions then city government, but what a better way to get your name out in the area and show everyone you have good common business sense.
I'd like to see Alan Palmer back on the commission and there are several others in town that would be great choices. Problem is, they don't have the time and don't want want to put up with all the BS that comes with the job.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Nash is banging some woman in Briarwood that works for some orphanage/foster care home, I think???

Since: Jul 12

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

FappyTheClown wrote:
Nash is banging some woman in Briarwood that works for some orphanage/foster care home, I think???
well since he lost the election and all the free food and dinners will be cut out... i hope she makes lots of money to feed him. I dont think ryans could keep him fed.
Danny

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Who is the woman in briarwood? Which street?
Briarwood

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

She's your mother.
bgky

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

reklawe wrote:
<quoted text>BGInsider....

COPS:
The best thing that ever happen for the BGPD here was when they got cell phones, laptops and citywide WiFi. Now all that the cops do is sit in the parking lots around town talking on their cell phones running their part-time on the side businesses while surfing on the WWW. Now they don't drive as fast around town. Except when there is about to be a shift change.

NAMES:
Regina would be an excellent choice. I know she has higher ambitions then city government, but what a better way to get your name out in the area and show everyone you have good common business sense.
I'd like to see Alan Palmer back on the commission and there are several others in town that would be great choices. Problem is, they don't have the time and don't want want to put up with all the BS that comes with the job.
Gotta love dumbasses commenting on that which they know nothing.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

bgky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love dumbasses commenting on that which they know nothing.
Hi Rickie....see you're using another screen name now that you got elected!!! LOL!!!!!!
Rick Willie

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Heck I'd do her myself if I could figure out which end was the front and which was the back. Not that it matters though.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Rick Willie wrote:
Heck I'd do her myself if I could figure out which end was the front and which was the back. Not that it matters though.
...especially with someone with low standards like you, Rickie!!!
idiot fighter

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

@ BGInsider...Apparently you are the one who needs to EDUCATE yourself. Allow me to do it for you. The guys you think are dumb, having no education because they were "cops," well chew this one over...Waltrip has a masters degree. Jerry Wells has a PhD. Wilkerson ran several successful businesses after his retirement from BGPD but before seeking public office. You are a simple minded, one dimensional piece of crap who pays no attention to reality. Why don't you comment on something else and stop showing your ignorance and immaturity.
idiot fighter

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

@ reklawe You are an idiot. You decry the good ol boy system but you want to elect who? REGINA WEBB? You tea bagger idiots are going to realize one day real soon that running government is not the same thing as running a day spa. Thank goodness a MAJORITY of Americans see are tired of their crap and the tea bagger craze will soon be over.

And when you see cops sitting in parking lots WORKING on their computers did the thought ever occur to you that they were writing reports on their computers or discussing a case with an attorney or their supervisor on the phone? Didn't think so because you are an idiot.
Just Sayn

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

No tears at our house over his loss. He needs to come down off his high horse and realize he aint all he thinks he is. He has his hand over in that foster agency Bellewood. He runs it just like he did the town, not worth a crap. He has mistreated some of the foster families over there pretty bad. He should check on who people are employed by before he tries to destroy them. I saw a tweet about this piece of garbage before election day and I am pretty sure with the number of people it eventually made it to, was enough to cost him more than 555 votes. Daddy always said what goes around comes around. I say karma is a bitch!

Since: May 11

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Is he the one that got bg where u cant smoke in bars or restaurants anymore
CommonSense

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Guessing 1981 wrote:
Is he the one that got bg where u cant smoke in bars or restaurants anymore
Yes, that would be him.
reklawe

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

So long Nash...
Don't let the City Hall doors hit you in your fat ass on your way out!!!
Good Riddance!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min JOE NASTY 146,093
Zija 16 min Like a cowboy 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min Wise Guy 81,565
ob/gyn 30 min stormi 3
Jennifer Hail 34 min mmmm 4
Andrea Walker WBKO 13 Bowling Green 44 min Funny 23
Krista Johnson 1 hr Just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••