First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stranger

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2012
In a recent interview with WBKO, Slm Nash on the expnsion of the intersection at Cave Mill and Smallhouse Roads, and the seizing of some properties for that intersection. "While it feels like somebody's front yard, and make no bones about it, it would feel like my front yard too, the realty7140 is that is not property owned by the land owner."
I guess according to Slim, all "private" property belongs to the government.
Dorians Wench

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 16, 2012
The land is not owned by the person. It is public property and it is in the public right of way. Perhaps understanding land law would help in your comprehension of this subject.

It happens to be adjacent to this man's front yard. Crazy how facts can screw up a good opinion. Go get em stranger.
Stranger

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2012
I am well aware of the easement laws. I was basing my comments on the WBKO report the expansion was "going through his yard"and "stakes now mark front yards." Thee are the facts I was commenting on.
NOBAMA

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Dorians Wench wrote:
The land is not owned by the person. It is public property and it is in the public right of way. Perhaps understanding land law would help in your comprehension of this subject.

It happens to be adjacent to this man's front yard. Crazy how facts can screw up a good opinion. Go get em stranger.
Hi Slim.
Stranger

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2012
NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Slim.
Same thought crosed my mind too
bgtax

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Trust me. He is ALWAYS right. No matter what, he thinks he knows everything and ratinalizes what he does to make it right. He is very loud, opinionated, disrespectful and inappropriate.
zero tolerance

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2012
slim is a warren co. good ol' boy.
Mitchell

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Heard at coffee talk that the new poll has Nash losing to Williams for 4th place.
reklawe

Sebring, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2012
It's time for Slim to go!!!
If you know what's good for BG, Don't vote for Nash!!
agreed

Scottsville, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2012
reklawe wrote:
It's time for Slim to go!!!
If you know what's good for BG, Don't vote for Nash!!
AMEN!!!!!
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2012
.....who is Slim bangin' now???
Johnetta pryor

Danville, OH

#14 Nov 5, 2012
I can't stand the free loader.
jenny craig

Miramar Beach, FL

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Slim should be more worried about the expansion at his waist line.
CommonSense

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
jenny craig wrote:
Slim should be more worried about the expansion at his waist line.
That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
How can slim speak... The fat bastard has always got some free food in his mouth.????
reklawe

Sebring, OH

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Nash has worn out his welcome as has Joe Denning. They have been on the BG Board of Commissioners too long and it's time for a change. We need new people with new ideas. It's time to vote these two out of office!!!
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2012
reklawe wrote:
Nash has worn out his welcome as has Joe Denning. They have been on the BG Board of Commissioners too long and it's time for a change. We need new people with new ideas. It's time to vote these two out of office!!!
AGREED!!! Trouble is, first, add Waltrip AND Wilkerson to the list. Second, who CAN we replace them with?!?!?!?!?!
BG City Watch

Canton, OH

#21 Nov 5, 2012
FappyTheClown wrote:
.....who is Slim bangin' now???
The same one he had the affair with and got caught at his workplace which caused the divorce. If he will do that to his wife and employer how are the citizens suppose to trust him?
BG City Watch

Canton, OH

#22 Nov 5, 2012
Mitchell wrote:
Heard at coffee talk that the new poll has Nash losing to Williams for 4th place.
Williams is Mike Buchannon's pawn. Not the bestchoice if only one commissioner is replaced.
BG City Watch

Canton, OH

#24 Nov 5, 2012
We tried that wrote:
<quoted text>
We voted in 4 new people in Nov 2004. In Nov 2006 we voted 2 of them out and brought back one that was voted out in 2004. We don't like new people with new ideas.
I don't see any new people running for a commission seat. I see people who have been in this community for years that are tired of the corruption and status quo at City Hall. Any addition to the current incumbents would be beneficial. Gotta stir it up every now and then and turn over the rocks to clean out and get rid of the varmits who live underneath. Just disppointed Wilkerson ran unopposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
I Love you 31 min New day 139
Does anyone know Brandy Canler? (Mar '11) 58 min fresh out the pin 6
Travis Finn dead beat dad (Apr '13) 1 hr Bg girl 8
Dave & Buster's Coming To Greenwood Mall 2 hr Scrooge 6
Local Crooked Cops 3 hr Steve 15
Ashley H lives at GA 4 hr Bgs realest 4
Double Dogs Sucks 4 hr Boner 19
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match