Best Fraternity at WKU
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stupid

New Albany, IN

#21 Sep 6, 2012
post1 wrote:
What's the best frat at wku to join? I don't mind people drinking but I do mind drugs...so I don't want to join a druggy frat. Which one has the best rep on campus for being liked by everyone and not being douchebags...also which is paired up with the hottest sorority girls!?
Good luck hope you get to join a frat and rent you some friends for college.
Stupid

New Albany, IN

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Alumni wrote:
Blah, you're an idiot and it's pretty clear you're bitter from not receiving a bid from one single fraternity. Each fraternity has it's positives and negatives. Go through rush. It's all about who you fit in with and where you feel comfortable. Don't listen to the garbage people talk about other fraternities as that each one has it's rivalries.
You just proved there point. They must be bitter to realize that frats are full of douche bag friend renters.
watching

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2012
I Lika Nookie
As a female

Louisville, KY

#24 Sep 7, 2012
Pike does have a reputation of not treating women the best. My mother went to WKU 30 years ago and wanted me to stay away from them because some of her friends were rufied, and I've been warned by several people to watch my drinks there. I did go to one party and never went again. One of them came in the bathroom when I was trying to use it, he was trying to get into my pants. Really? Then we were ready to leave I was offered a ride home but they wouldn't let my friend in because she had drank too much and puked and they were more worried about their upholstery than her getting home safely.
Sam Upchuck

Paducah, KY

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Who was the one that had sex with a goat? Now that sounds really gay!
you want

Hendersonville, TN

#26 Oct 2, 2012
sex? just join any and find lauren frazier she will give it up. she foams at the mouth when the word fraternity is mentioned!!!!
Goat

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Oct 3, 2012
It was AGRs those [email protected]! And I'm a male goat.
Worst

Dublin, OH

#28 Oct 4, 2012
Def the Pikes... They're just a bunch of good looking jocks and pretty boys. They think just because they're building a huge new fraternity house and they won a few awards that they are better than some of the other fraternities.

Don't join that one unless you're only concerned about meeting girls and making business contacts.
Billy

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Oct 5, 2012
I Krappa Pi is definitely the worst. Full of it.
Fuxem

North Ridgeville, OH

#31 Oct 6, 2012
blah wrote:
What's the difference? They're all the same exact thing. Retarded codependent males acting like they're still in high school cliques using this cover to act like the same immature twats they were in high school. Add in rich kids with privileged lives and an attitude of being superior and it gets worse. Waste of space if you ask me. If you need that sort of thing in your life you honestly need professional help.
Thank you. Couldn't have said it better.
Ido

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Oct 9, 2012
I was in a sorority at WKU and really enjoyed the Greek experience. As with any large group, you will find diversity in every fraternity. Some that you will get along with/agree with- some that you will not

Just go thru rush and decide for yourself!
Billy Goat

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Oct 9, 2012
Just don't let them get you alone in a room.
Johns Holme

Glasgow, KY

#35 Oct 9, 2012
PHI ALPHA GAMMA - PHAG! It's 2012. Frats are dinosaurs and are not needed today like they used to be
Wow

United States

#36 Oct 10, 2012
Johns Holme wrote:
PHI ALPHA GAMMA - PHAG! It's 2012. Frats are dinosaurs and are not needed today like they used to be
True, why join a terrible fraternity when you can sit and troll topix ALL DAY LONG looking for the first chance to bash someone that wants to be social?!?!?!!?
Johns Holme

Glasgow, KY

#37 Oct 10, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
True, why join a terrible fraternity when you can sit and troll topix ALL DAY LONG looking for the first chance to bash someone that wants to be social?!?!?!!?
Or you could pop in from half way across the country like you did. It looks like you're the one that spends too much time on topix
Zack222

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Sep 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
Who is Mitchell Martin? Originally from Nashville tn?
He is in lambda chi
Boone

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Sep 23, 2013
I Ata Zeta (and it was NASTY !)...
AGR

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Sep 23, 2013
Ha Ha Ha! We had our way with Billy goat and it wasn't half baaad.
Kim

La Grange, KY

#41 Sep 23, 2013
There are so many gay lambda chis. Not sayin that's a problem. Just an observation.
Curly Q

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Sep 24, 2013
I'll be damda to be a Lambda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smart Start 14 min No way 4
Do not have your baby at The Medical Center 18 min No way 8
Kelly Hackett murdered 30 min ANIM 33
Matlock and Long Road Development 58 min Me again 11
Christy and Oscar 1 hr Church Lady 24
fruityypebbles 1 hr needle 1
Fake wanna be models (Nov '11) 2 hr Bystander 58

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance