dale jr

United States

#1 May 12, 2012
They need remodeling done to there place! The bathrooms suck, booth r to low and no lighting. But great food and the waitress there named Megan is awesome and sexy :)
What

United States

#2 May 13, 2012
Shouldn't you be on here begging for a girlfriend?
hmm

Central City, KY

#3 May 13, 2012
Place smells like feet
Foot loose

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 14, 2012
You should see behind the bar.
hmm

United States

#5 May 14, 2012
Foot loose wrote:
You should see behind the bar.
Lol whts behind the bar?
on the corner

United States

#6 May 21, 2012
Fight át twisted tap friday night one hit And he went dowñ And busted his head he had to go to the hospital it happen about 2:30 am. 2 fights on sq one fri And one sat both went to the hospital keep cops busy on weekends on sq
hmmm

Canton, OH

#7 May 21, 2012
There was no fight at twisted tap. That guy who got knocked out was past cabana and the entire group came walking from the direction of entourage. Wasn't even on twisted tap property, or even close, and they didn't come from there either. Get your shit straight.
gross

Georgetown, IN

#8 May 21, 2012
I know about the sewage problems at JT's/Dark Star/Utley's/Juicy's/Twisted Tap.......I don't care how good the food is, no way in the world I'm eating any food out of that kitchen!!
tiny tim

Clarkson, KY

#9 May 21, 2012
Fight was called at twisted tap! I heard it on my scanner! And yeh the food is great but the service sucks and the manager is a dick! Bathrooms are nasty and urinal doesn't flush.
Uncle Tom

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 21, 2012
Any blacks work there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Cedric Donan 1 min wiseman 3
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 19 min Loser 54
Lost river pizza 20 min Needthatjob 1
bahahahah 38 min Stupidblonde 5
Primary Care Docs Accepting New Patients With M... 1 hr medical 1
cody cardwell 1 hr Custody 31
Where's the good men in BG.. 3 hr truth 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages