against all odds

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2012
well thats awfl that chastity young from glasgow has a husband but still misses with other womens as soon as her husband leaves to go to work and also lets 15 year old daughter have sex in their house and mothers joins in and the boyfriend is 17, that's awful and sick plus the husband is missing with his oldest daughter took her skort and cut the middle out for her to wear it, they are sick people and they live at 3210 dover church road glasgow kenny young her husband was missing with a cynthia harris which is only in her twenties , wife leaves cynthia comes over and husband leaves her fling comes over can't people just leave married people alone, if your not happy divorce, kenny you need to tell wife you go both ways god knows you been with me and you suck at it.
burning love

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2012
well men i'm a horny thirty something year old looking for pleasure my husband kenny young can't do it, i'm energetic and ready for oral, come see me husband leaves at 6 am during week, 3210 dover church road, glasgow baby, need love, i'm chastity young and i'm willing to screw not getting it at home husband is screwing the men and can't keep it up.
nasty

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Some more fine trash on topix.. call social services, not complain on topix.
scottie stallion

Evansville, IN

#4 Aug 24, 2012
@burning love so guys can just come over and get it in?
come on

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
nasty wrote:
Some more fine trash on topix.. call social services, not complain on topix.
they have money dude, so they get away with everything as usual.
come on

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
scottie stallion wrote:
@burning love so guys can just come over and get it in?
well only during the week when husband is gone but call and block your number my husband checks the phone, i'm under kenny and chastity young glasgow phone book and i like to play hard to get.
scottie stallion

Evansville, IN

#7 Aug 24, 2012
@come on
wat do u mean by hard to get ;)
Ready

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2012
I would love to get some of Chastity, I think she is hot
Sure

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Are you still looking for something new?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) Full Movie 44 min John Nada 2
Mr. T vs "Rowdy" Roddy Piper 57 min John Nada 3
Why are so many teachers leaving potter gray? 1 hr Grandparent. 18
NCRC study guide 1 hr RABBI DURDEN 2
magna test 1 hr Marla Durden 7
Jamie Jones (Jul '14) 1 hr Still looking 7
Sherry House in Jail for Burglary hahahaha 1 hr the town stud 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages