wondering

Canton, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Been single for 5months and i just wannna..... good looking tall male. Dd free. Not looking for anything serious.
im single

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
What up?
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
wondering wrote:
Been single for 5months and i just wannna..... good looking tall male. Dd free. Not looking for anything serious.
Geesh lady just get out of the house and you will find that anywhere without posting it on here. Unless of course your hiding something.
Jim

La Grange, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Kountry u sound like Romin more every day let people have a little fun like u use to be.U never know what might happen on here.
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Jim wrote:
Kountry u sound like Romin more every day let people have a little fun like u use to be.U never know what might happen on here.
Nope sorry, i just hate to see people beg for anything especially on this site, i mean good grief you can go out on the weekends and run into 50 different men that wanna take you home. I don't understand the issue here? unless like i said there is a hidden problem. Sorry.
For Real

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Jim wrote:
Where is Roaming lately? It's been alittle quiet on Topix.
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Nope sorry, i just hate to see people beg for anything especially on this site, i mean good grief you can go out on the weekends and run into 50 different men that wanna take you home. I don't understand the issue here? unless like i said there is a hidden problem. Sorry.
How was your weekend in B.G.?
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Not Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How was your weekend in B.G.?
we never made it dear. One of us got sent out of state for training and one had the flu, one just found out she is pregnant etc etc. So its on hold. Don't know when we will make it now. Probably wait until it gets warmer now. HOw you been doing?
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> we never made it dear. One of us got sent out of state for training and one had the flu, one just found out she is pregnant etc etc. So its on hold. Don't know when we will make it now. Probably wait until it gets warmer now. HOw you been doing?
Been doing good, take it as it comes. Better idea to wait until warmer weather, hope your doing good, hope you have a great weekend, or should say had, I know you won't read this until Monday.
DUH-----

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Not Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Been doing good, take it as it comes. Better idea to wait until warmer weather, hope your doing good, hope you have a great weekend, or should say had, I know you won't read this until Monday.
Wouldn't it be quicker to text her?
hustlenflow

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 8, 2013
DUH----- wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be quicker to text her?
Lol
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2013
DUH----- wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be quicker to text her?
Yeah it would be if I were dumb enough to put my phone number on here for him to text it to??? good grief!!
DUH-----

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it would be if I were dumb enough to put my phone number on here for him to text it to??? good grief!!
Well Duh excuse me I thought this person was your friend I assumed they already HAD your phone number. Didn't mean anything bu what I posted just thought texting would be faster than posting each other on Topix.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 11, 2013
DUH----- wrote:
<quoted text>Well Duh excuse me I thought this person was your friend I assumed they already HAD your phone number. Didn't mean anything bu what I posted just thought texting would be faster than posting each other on Topix.
Your excused lol sorry no i don't know them, just my topix friends as i call them. We check on each other every now and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Pardue 5 min Answer that 3
Clay Shelton 1 hr Bobby 1
Ollie Trosper 1 hr Just telling you 9
Flower girls of all star plumbing 1 hr Witchiepoo 4
Christy Willoughby 2 hr Im The bomb skank 27
Jason Creech Desiree Lindsey 2 hr Witchiepoo 2
Helbig for Sheriff 3 hr Randy 12

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance