Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

What I think wrote:
Who cares if they in jail they don't need to be making any phone calls anyway. The jails should charge them 10 dollars a minute when they do get to call. I have no sympathy for prisoners if they can do the crime let them do the time. Jail is not a motel
you have no idea some ppl. are in there for minuscule things,and are the nicest ppl. in the world,don't be putting ppl. in prison down not all of them are bad ppl. and you have a right to your opinion but i think you are very small-minded and opinionated on something that you know nothing about.
JD Neal

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like the real crooks are on the wrong side of the bars. Wonder how nany dicks they sucked to get this scam going
Amen...I'm dealing with vagrants now. A 48 year old lady living with my 82 year old step dad and I can't get her out b/c my step dad agreed gto let her stay there a week. She had her mail changed to that address and her bf is in prison billing calls to my step dads phone
Tracey

Kaysville, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Wow I thought this site was to inform family members needing to communicate with an inmate on how to do it cheaper!! Not commenting on the other topics of discussion. So the person who is actually saving the money by only paying a 1/3rd of the normal expense...can you tell me who do I call to get this local number please? Thanks so much. I am paying a great deal to speak to my so Illinois prison. The out state taxes take huge chunck of the money put on the account right off the top. I am in Utah.
What I think wrote:
<quoted text> it might be but not from inside of jail or prison walls , like most of them meth heads that's in there. That shouldn't even be allowed to talk on phone. If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Jail is punishment not talking on phone to family. They give that right up when they decided to be a criminal and get incarcerated. A prisoner should be locked in a ten by ten cell 23 hours a day. Be fed very little just to keep them from starving. If the want to have rights with family they should have stayed straight.
lonnie

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

smart a wrote:
<quoted text> Your a mean person and u no ain't no one person Perfect some people make mistakes and u know what if u was in there shoes u would feel a little different about this and its for there family's and it seems u don't have no part of this so way comment bi#ch
and its the families who have to pay for these calls and we are not in jail!!!
lake charles la

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

well I am responding to the one that say inmates should not be making phone calls. when ever you or your child be put in that situation then you comment on who should be making a phone call because they are loved by God not you. some one loves them if you don't obviously you have had a bad experience with a criminal or something to feel hatred in your heart towards inmates, someone you don't know or not paying the bills.
SKr

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Just wanted to ask for a little more open-mindedness. People make mistakes and should be giving a chance to redeem themselves and having the opportunity to talk to family to help them take the positivie steps needed is important. Sometimes, the crime wasn't committed by the person and they are fighting hard to prove their innocence. You comment upsets me that you are so judgemental. You will feel differently when you have a loved one in jail.
What I think wrote:
Who cares if they in jail they don't need to be making any phone calls anyway. The jails should charge them 10 dollars a minute when they do get to call. I have no sympathy for prisoners if they can do the crime let them do the time. Jail is not a motel
in fla

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

What I think wrote:
Hope you never go to jail or prison or you have a family or friend that does..
in fla

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

What I think wrote:
Who cares if they in jail they don't need to be making any phone calls anyway. The jails should charge them 10 dollars a minute when they do get to call. I have no sympathy for prisoners if they can do the crime let them do the time. Jail is not a motel.

hope you never go to prison, remember no one can judge unless they want to be judge themselves
Family Member

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Tracey wrote:
Wow I thought this site was to inform family members needing to communicate with an inmate on how to do it cheaper!! Not commenting on the other topics of discussion. So the person who is actually saving the money by only paying a 1/3rd of the normal expense...can you tell me who do I call to get this local number please? Thanks so much. I am paying a great deal to speak to my so Illinois prison. The out state taxes take huge chunck of the money put on the account right off the top. I am in Utah.
<quoted text>
You can get a cell phone with a "local number" of the prison your family member is in , just get the phone number on the cell phone assigned with the "area code" of the prison so it's a local call for inmate . Even tho you're in a different State , you can get a cell phone number . Hope that help's.
Family Member

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Again , to help thoses "who care and want to save " , Go get a cell phone or get a phone line put in using the internet "Magic Jack" , get the "phone" number on the cell or internet assigned with the "zip code " and "area code" of the prison's "zip code" , even tho you may live in a totally different State you can get the number assigned to the inmate's prison's area code , that in turn will allow them to call you and it'll be a local call , and Securus will "Bill" you for a local call instead of long distance.
neversaynever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

What I think wrote:
Ignorance is bliss.
I DONT CARE HAT YOU THINK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

In response to this rude person's comment....who cares what you think. Your comment was very hurtful & inconsiderate. Just because someone is in jail doesn't mean that they don't have family who loves & cares for them. Everyone makes mistakes now & then. I'm sure it's really hard for you to understand that because you don't have enough comments sense to find your way out of a paper bag. If you don't care....that's fine because you don't have to. My question to you is....if you don't care, then why are you taking the time out of your lonely pathetic lfe to get on a website that has anything to do with subjects "you don't care about?" I think you probably have a family member in jail like your mom or dad & that's why you are so bitter. I think you should keep your worthless comments to yourself & worry more about why you are such an ass to people you don't even know. People have feelings no matter if they are in jail or not. I think you should be charged 10.00 per word in that tasteless post. Leave people & their families. Alone because we didn't ask for your ignorant comments. Like Mom always says "if you don't have anything nice to say....then don't say anything at all." Maybe someone with an IQ such as yours was never taught anything by their Mom.....that's really sad.:(
johnyd

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Is anyone using google voice for this purpose with securus? they give you a phone # to any area you want and anyone that dials that # gets forwarded to your phone.
Walker

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

What I think wrote:
You must not have ever had a loved one locked up. It is just as hard on the ones on the outside as it is on those locked up. Don't forget that alot of them have only been charged but not convicted. The law and the cops are not on the up and up as you may think. You have a shallow mind but good things come to those closed minds too. I hope you get to enjoy this situation first hand one day soon.
Y U MAD

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

What I think wrote:
please WHAT I THINK! NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OKAY, IF THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THEY WOULD ASKED INSTEAD YOU PUTTING YOUR OWN 2 CENTS IN!
A former inmate

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Well, just to clarify some things, right now, Securus charges $10 for a 5 minute call, or $15 for a 10 minute call. And the phones are not a priveligde, they are damn near a necessity, ive seen some people nearly going crazy because they hadnt been able to talk to anyone in a couple weeks, People still need to have contact with loved ones, If i hadnt been able to call out to my family and my Fiance, i probably would have had a panic attack just because i had no other way to know what was going on, and yes, a large number of people in prison or jail, are actually innocent, the only thing ive learned from my incarceration, DONT TRUST THE LEGAL SYSTEM!
G White

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

You are an idiot! I can't wait till the day you go to jail for a dui b/c your inbred ass is riding around KY blasting country music and sucking down some beers then I HOPE they dont allow ur dumb ass to make a phone call.Then again who the hell would you call
G White

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

A former inmate wrote:
Well, just to clarify some things, right now, Securus charges $10 for a 5 minute call, or $15 for a 10 minute call. And the phones are not a priveligde, they are damn near a necessity, ive seen some people nearly going crazy because they hadnt been able to talk to anyone in a couple weeks, People still need to have contact with loved ones, If i hadnt been able to call out to my family and my Fiance, i probably would have had a panic attack just because i had no other way to know what was going on, and yes, a large number of people in prison or jail, are actually innocent, the only thing ive learned from my incarceration, DONT TRUST THE LEGAL SYSTEM!
I just set up an account with them and for 32 dollars I have already recieved 5 15 min phone calls and have enought for about 5 more so its not too bad. Set up a prepaid account or they eat u alive accepting per call charges
Emy

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

My inmate had to call his brother and he did a 3 way to call me and told me it doesn't let him call me but I have a balance of $8.80
But I just realized My account status says "block"
Does this have to do with anything?
I have a tmobile prepaid account
very ignorant person

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

smart a wrote:
<quoted text> Your a mean person and u no ain't no one person Perfect some people make mistakes and u know what if u was in there shoes u would feel a little different about this and its for there family's and it seems u don't have no part of this so way comment bi#ch
To the person that wrote the first comment they are stupid and very mean with no heart! PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES WHERE IS THE FORGIVENESS AND UNDERSTANDING HUH???
IT TAKES A MORON TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING! NOT EVERYONE IN JAIL IS GUILTY! SOME ARE BUT STILL THEY DESERVE LOVE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DID! U NEED JESUS BUDDY!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Girls not hot anymore at wku 3 min just sayn 13
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 150,275
Need mechanic 22 min Help 1
I want him to watch 1 hr LeeLee8275 1
Nudist Activities, Clubs, Resorts near BG? (Aug '11) 1 hr NUDIST 86
new mather metals in franklin (Jun '13) 2 hr Cant fight the bi... 6
one last chance 2 hr loops 1

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
•••
•••
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••