Mary Rachel Nalley got caught screwin...

Mary Rachel Nalley got caught screwing cody back stage at KOA.

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daniel

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Awsome!!!!!
Stevie

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2012
I gonna haftta see that to believe that>>>
Robert

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2012
I knew she was a freak It's been said she will also roll with blacks!!!
Annette Savage

Dunmor, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2012
just saying , nothing is wrong with `rolling with the blacks'
What

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
You people are pathetic
well hung

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Annette Savage wrote:
I got this big also Dick let me rip you a new one.
Steveie

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Annette Savage wrote:
. You saying she likes the liquerest Stick?
Riotgrrrl

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
You people are the epitome of stupidity and what is wrong with this country. I go to school with this young woman and she is always willing to make a joke and laugh. She seems like a sweet young lady who has a passion and talent for music. Making these wildly false accusations about a innocent girl is just plain stupid. And even if she did, who are you to judge her? She is a young woman who can make her own damn choices about HER body. We do not live in the 1900s where a woman should be shamed or embarrassed for doing something that men have been getting away with for hundreds of years. And the color of someones skin is not important. Get the hell over it. We have a black president. Its 2013.

All in all these stupid neanderthal comments on someones private life makes me sick. Making a stupid false accusation about someone simply because you need a power trip, is one of the most terrible things to happen. Especially to a teenage girl. And who would never do something like that. Have a good long look in the mirror at yourself and your life. And guess what? There isn't a backstage in koa.
sorry

New Albany, IN

#10 Feb 4, 2013
i still in love with her sister.
cecil pryor

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Oh there's a break room.been there many times and there's a out side corner were she gets her cat hit.Hehehe.
American

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Riotgrrrl wrote:
You people are the epitome of stupidity and what is wrong with this country. I go to school with this young woman and she is always willing to make a joke and laugh. She seems like a sweet young lady who has a passion and talent for music. Making these wildly false accusations about a innocent girl is just plain stupid. And even if she did, who are you to judge her? She is a young woman who can make her own damn choices about HER body. We do not live in the 1900s where a woman should be shamed or embarrassed for doing something that men have been getting away with for hundreds of years. And the color of someones skin is not important. Get the hell over it. We have a black president. Its 2013.
All in all these stupid neanderthal comments on someones private life makes me sick. Making a stupid false accusation about someone simply because you need a power trip, is one of the most terrible things to happen. Especially to a teenage girl. And who would never do something like that. Have a good long look in the mirror at yourself and your life. And guess what? There isn't a backstage in koa.
. We have a black communist muslim that was born in Kenya in our White House that doesn't belong there destroying this country,it doesn't matter to me if a white girl is with a black man,but don't call that muslim a president because he sure isn't my president and I will never agree with that SOB's policies
Youknowwho

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Mary has a huge heart and would do anything for anyone. You people make me sick.. You probably haven't talked to her a day in your life... So stop making these kind of remarks. Get to know someone on a personal level before you start to judge....because until you see with your own two eyes and listen with your own two ears, you shouldn't assume anything, ever. So get to know Miss Mary, then you can talk about her if you still feel the need to. Gosh.
cecil pryor

Lansing, IL

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Mary is a bitch.and I do know her.
Wys

Alliance, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Preachy little bitch needs to not run her mouth then get caught doin sh!t like this! Lmfao! Hope she gets an std.
Cecil Pryor

Hillview, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
This is Cecil Pryor and I did not make the comments that the person made under my name. We have a Lawyer that's getting all the names and you would be surprised to know who they are.
ben

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Cecil Pryor wrote:
This is Cecil Pryor and I did not make the comments that the person made under my name. We have a Lawyer that's getting all the names and you would be surprised to know who they are.
You should of never talked shit about people you don't know Cecil.maybe that's why people use your name and talk shit about you.don't start things then set back and not be man enough to take it.you ain't got no lawyer your to broke to be able to pay for one.you live in a trailor.drive old grey mustang.get food stamps.and on ssi.oh let's not forget your gay.and al hurts lover.and you can't trace prepaid phones.hahaha
Cecil Pryor

La Grange, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
I'll say it again Hoghead, I did not post on Mary's post and I am man enough to use my name, which you aren't, because you know what I'll do to you. What you think of me is not important.
ben

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Your a coward.If you think you know who I am come and get me.
Cecil Pryor

Floyds Knobs, IN

#20 Feb 8, 2013
I'll let the athorities do it legal.Just keep it up. Have a good day.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 8, 2013
why we gotta bring Obama into it? that didnt have shit to do with anything dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan murphy 25 min BLH 7
Ashley Thomas 1 hr John 15
Really 1 hr Nothing but love 3
Bill Cosby is innocent 2 hr for real 3
Cate Bunch 3 hr Jpaul 7
Foxy Nails 3 hr Mad Black Woman 1
Best Nursing homes (Aug '15) 3 hr SilverStevia 16

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages