and what

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Looking for a good general practitioner who prescribes pain meds or will refer to pain clinic for back and nerve damage.

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Dra Fred gott?? Have you tried there??

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Dr. Gover if your pain is legit. Dr. Wan in Morgantown. Actually, most any doc, as long as you have or are willing to get the documentation (MRI's, etc.) regarding your condition. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who shot Ricky Ray Miller???? 28 min Lean 11
New skypac director 3 hr Virginia R 2
Really missing you 3 hr Trust no one 37
Morgan Violi - Do you remember? (Jul '10) 4 hr Justice 44
Cheating men 5 hr Hmmm 64
How far behind on child support can someone get... (Oct '09) 6 hr hey 462
Michael Hardy found guilty 6 hr i dont believe you 61

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages