bullying at Potter Gray
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
BGH

Herndon, VA

#273 Apr 8, 2012
You're all immiture like do you seriously think I'll go make you food..? Or was that like a stupid comeback? You're just embarrassing yourselves. Grow up
Me too

Buford, GA

#274 Apr 9, 2012
BGH wrote:
You're all immiture like do you seriously think I'll go make you food..? Or was that like a stupid comeback? You're just embarrassing yourselves. Grow up
Don't give me lip woman! Finish that sandwich!

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#275 Apr 9, 2012
Like, LOL!!! ;)
MeThree

Statesboro, GA

#276 Apr 9, 2012
Ok, Bowling Green Ho. What is really embarrassing is that you keep arguing at this point. Hold the mayo please and don't skimp on the ham.
Nashvillian

Nashville, TN

#277 Apr 10, 2012
wow wrote:
Why dont you teach your kids to not be puss*es and stand up for themselves? Whining on an internet site does them no good, teach them to defend themselves. Sheesh what happened with this country... my kids were never bullied, and my grandkids are not bullied... get off the internet and be a better parent!
You're kids were probably the problem. What is wrong with this country are people like you that think the only way to deal with things is by force. If the trillion dollar debt stemmed from the war doesn't show you that I don't know what will. Idiot.
BGH

United States

#279 Apr 11, 2012
KelKel wrote:
Like, LOL!!! ;)
Are you stupid? Like woah that hurts my feelings that you all are joking around about me making him a sandwich. I bet you had no friends growing up so you think you've found a friend in that dumbass retard.. Lol is that why you've been laughing and agreeing to everything he says?

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#280 Apr 12, 2012
You got all of that from an "LOL"? Oh, and how do you know he is a he? I tried to talk to you like an adult, however you have done nothing, but act like a child that you are. Therefore, I will keep LOL...apparently that is what bothers you the most! ;)
Terrible father

Canton, OH

#281 Jul 1, 2012
Wilson wrote:
Jim Tinius is a joke. He has no clue about anything. He got the job because of his brother. He sucks as a principal. He has no direction at all. I'm actually transferring my kid to McNeil. Mrs. Ingram interacts with the kids and knows all their names...Not just the Dr's kids. I've actually heard that he has had to refinance because his wife Dana hasn't worked and messed around and spent all their money.
100 percent true. I heard he has to work a second job.
Insider

Canton, OH

#282 Jul 1, 2012
I know from first hand wrote:
Jim Tinius is never at school and does not know any kids names unless they are a Dr.'s kid. He is a joke and needs to resign. As long as Joe is there he has a job though. Bishop, Howerton, Williams, and Moore need to step up. Although Williams is a joke herself, she still has a vote.
Well, he is there, he is just good ate hiding. Just look for him every 30 minutes in the refrigerator or in the coach's classroom where he gossips like a school girl and dogs his wife.
Teacher

Canton, OH

#283 Jul 1, 2012
wandering wrote:
I wander what Jim Tinius does all day with his time. Must be playing video games or something because he sure is not doing his job.
Fantasy football, PGA.com , eating, gossiping, and oh yeah, eating.
Parent

Canton, OH

#284 Jul 1, 2012
Parent wrote:
My daughter is of mixed race and not part of the rich crowd as you say and she has had no trouble. Nor have I heard of anything like that happening at potter gray. She loves her school, her teachers and new friends. Not saying that. Bullying isn't an issue in today's world, I'm just fairly sure it isn't just potter gray. It's a wonderful school.
Potter Gray has some wonderful teachers. They will help if they can.
Parent

Canton, OH

#285 Jul 1, 2012
Happy wrote:
There is a teacher over there that bullies kids!! Everybody knows who she is!! She will take good kids who everybody likes and she will pick on them!! It happens every year!! She must be jealous!!
Nothing will be done because Jim has made visits to her house for years. She is also running buddies with Joe.
Another Parent

Canton, OH

#286 Jul 1, 2012
I think you're confusing bullying with someone offending you. If someone says something that hurts your kids feelings, makes them feel excluded or sit at the "wrong" lunch table, you interpret that as bullying. It's not. Deleting homework files, outright name calling or physical aggression is bullying for sure. But just because your kid doesn't get a spot at the lunch table next to the most popular kids does not make that a bullying situation. If the Principal pays more attention to the kids whose parents bankroll the PTO and special projects - well that's politics at it's finest and honestly the way the world works, everywhere - not just at PG. Kids will self select into cliques and groups. You can't force kids to be friends and hang out with another kid. If it hurts their feelings, well that's just too bad. Life's not fair. Even the popular cliques bully within that clique, the girls cry and get over it. It's part of growing up and in this community, a very big part of the social climate here. If you want all-inclusive everywhere then you're dreaming. I tell my kids about recognizing bullying and how to deal with it if they are the target. But I won't force my kid to be nice and hang out with someone who genuinely annoys them.
Flippin

Canton, OH

#287 Jul 4, 2012
Another Parent wrote:
I think you're confusing bullying with someone offending you. If someone says something that hurts your kids feelings, makes them feel excluded or sit at the "wrong" lunch table, you interpret that as bullying. It's not. Deleting homework files, outright name calling or physical aggression is bullying for sure. But just because your kid doesn't get a spot at the lunch table next to the most popular kids does not make that a bullying situation. If the Principal pays more attention to the kids whose parents bankroll the PTO and special projects - well that's politics at it's finest and honestly the way the world works, everywhere - not just at PG. Kids will self select into cliques and groups. You can't force kids to be friends and hang out with another kid. If it hurts their feelings, well that's just too bad. Life's not fair. Even the popular cliques bully within that clique, the girls cry and get over it. It's part of growing up and in this community, a very big part of the social climate here. If you want all-inclusive everywhere then you're dreaming. I tell my kids about recognizing bullying and how to deal with it if they are the target. But I won't force my kid to be nice and hang out with someone who genuinely annoys them.
Sounds like you are one of the group and one of the reasons our society continues to worsen. Good job raising another turd for society to deal with on a daily basis.
Aunt Bea

Canton, OH

#288 Jul 4, 2012
Another Parent wrote:
I think you're confusing bullying with someone offending you. If someone says something that hurts your kids feelings, makes them feel excluded or sit at the "wrong" lunch table, you interpret that as bullying. It's not. Deleting homework files, outright name calling or physical aggression is bullying for sure. But just because your kid doesn't get a spot at the lunch table next to the most popular kids does not make that a bullying situation. If the Principal pays more attention to the kids whose parents bankroll the PTO and special projects - well that's politics at it's finest and honestly the way the world works, everywhere - not just at PG. Kids will self select into cliques and groups. You can't force kids to be friends and hang out with another kid. If it hurts their feelings, well that's just too bad. Life's not fair. Even the popular cliques bully within that clique, the girls cry and get over it. It's part of growing up and in this community, a very big part of the social climate here. If you want all-inclusive everywhere then you're dreaming. I tell my kids about recognizing bullying and how to deal with it if they are the target. But I won't force my kid to be nice and hang out with someone who genuinely annoys them.
Social aggression is what you are describing and it is bullying. Children don't always have to sit together or invite each other over, but refraining from spreading false rumors of others, speaking kind words, and the Golden Rule (which has been around since the Old Testament) should be something instilled in every person.
terrible

Lewisburg, KY

#289 Jul 4, 2012
This is so sad
They think so

Canton, OH

#290 Jul 4, 2012
Well, these people think they are important. What they get is like when you give a dog a bone so it will go away. They are not "the ones" who run Potter Gray. If they did, the school would not have decent test scores. The group of parents who are important work hard and at least speak to one another. They will speak to you if you are new as well. So if any parents have run into them, please walk away and find one of us that are actually making the school work. None of us are snobs, that is how you will know the difference.
Joe dirt

Elizabethtown, IN

#294 Nov 10, 2014
Grow Up wrote:
To the previous poster,
I find your comment very ironic on a thread about bullying. I would suggest that you delete your post. Also, you might want to research Ky laws on defamation. While your post is currently anonymous, IP addresses can be obtained with a court order if a lawsuit is filed.
Quit being a bitch, just rub some vagisil on it and go about your day.
Larry

Bowling Green, KY

#295 Nov 10, 2014
Joe dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a bitch, just rub some vagisil on it and go about your day.
Wow, pulling up an over 2 year old topic? You really need to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKU football thugs 13 min Ken 23
Elevyn Carter 22 min Heehaw 8
bg pain clinic 38 min Pain is gone 5
News Citizens Concerned over Location of Police Chie... (Oct '10) 1 hr Darnell 11
Judy Reid (Dec '15) 1 hr Metoo 10
protest ??? 1 hr um 67
Church lady a.k.a. Christy willoughby is very ... 1 hr Bailey the cabbie 11
BGH girls coach fired 9 hr Call it lke it is 36

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages