brittany and matt craft
abc

Alliance, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2012
does anyone now how she is doin and where she is at now heard she became a big whore and is pregnatn like every other day when we were friends in school she wasnt too bad but i hear she is really bad now on drugs and all wore out also heard her relationshit with matt is really bad the only reason they are together is bc of there kid and they fight all the time and he is leavin her cause she is so strung out
FYI

Alliance, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Yeah there relationship is a joke.. The only reason they are together is because of their daughter. But I don;t know bout the drugs but everyone changes, she is a lil hoocie worse now then in highschool they both think they have morrals and family value like marriage with a kid but itis all put on they are all a JOKE!!
Brittany

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
who the hell are you talking about. I know its not me. Matthew and I are fine. And FYI I never claimed to be pregnant in high school! Also Swear to God I never once been high I actually work at pharmacy how the hell would I have a job! And don't your dare bring my child into! Who are you hearing this from???? FYI I Don have morals and how am I a hootchie? I work and go home to my child your obviously jealous and Matthew and I are Great other wise we wouldn't be married! Your entertaining!!!! Wow you mist feel pretty low about your self to get on here Ans talk crap about other people! Obviously you know nothing a about me other wise you would know I'm a damn good mom I actually take care of my kid I don't party or go to bars never been high in my life swear to God a lot of my friends did that shit not me! And it pretty pathetic your going on here talking about someones family! Whatever all you going to do is hide behind aa computer never admit to yourname or your own problems!
Beth

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Wow it is so funny how easily people will put things online without clear evidence of anything don't people know how easy it is to trace comments and serve them papers for slander! And how do I know this oh because it's my major!!!
Heather

Antioch, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
This just goes to show how childish people are! If someone really thinks this about them then grow a pair and say it to their face! They both are happy and still in love which is why they are still married, and as far as drugs my bet is on the people are are talking a bunch of crap. These post can easily be traced and charges can pursue. As far as bring their child into this, is low! I will personally pay to to find out who you are and come find you myself! This website is for people who have no life because if they did they would not have the time to get on here and make up stories. Britt, don't stress over these stupid people and keep up the good job in raising such a sweet child!
matt craft

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
This is Brittan's husband. I just wanted to make clear that this obviously somebody that has a proble, rather it is a co worker, a ex friend or who ever if u do not have the courage to speak to me or my wife about your childish lies why hide behind a computer? This is redicoulous to be on a web site that is made of slander, running ur mouth about people to make your self feel better. I have a pretty good idea who this is and I just want you to no that you are a very sad person, and is not close to being as beautiful or as good as person that my wife is. As to caling her a whore, just shows how stupid you are. My wife goes home to our daughter every day when she gets off work. And if she is off she spends every minute with our daughter. Drugs.... how stupid are you? She has never touched any type of drug in her life. She looks like a fucking saint compared to me in high school. We do have our difference like any other married couple, but we make it through. Also, as for cheating and drugs we have way more respect for one another to ever cheat or us drugs and our beautiful daughter is way more important me and my wife to ever do anything like that. I no writing back is just fuel for your fire on this stupid site but if u have somthing to say to one of us you know our name look use up on face book and stop hiding. Talk to one of us or ask for our number. My wife is a great person that is a great mom and wife so fuck you, to who ever you are. This is sincerely a loving husband and father. By the way we can find out who you are. That is one of the benefits of a have a good job and money and knowing people that can take action to pieces of shit like you. Don't forget mathew craft if you want to contact me look me up on face book. Please stop trying to hurt people cause u have nothing better to do but hide and talk crap about someone. My wife is a strong woman and doesn't let childish antics get her. So nice try.
FYI

Alliance, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
ok Matthew who do you think I am since you have a good idea.. And ya'lls relationship is a joke and that one is the truth. ya'll only together cause of your daughter and I dont thin you really love her its just the kid keepin you around
Brittany

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Wow I'm so glad you know our marriage better then we do.... Your a joke! Talking crap on topix! Your so pathetic. What makes you thinks he doesn't love me. OUR child and OUR marriage is truely none of your business so don't try making it! Can you say jealous much!!!! All your going to do is hide behind a computer, never admit to who you are, all because you have nothing better to do! But I'm glad our marriage made such an impact on your life the four years we've been married for you to have write all on the internet about it! Glad we mean that much to you and were worth the time youve wasted starting this! Flattered really!
Brittany

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
ok Matthew who do you think I am since you have a good idea.. And ya'lls relationship is a joke and that one is the truth. ya'll only together cause of your daughter and I dont thin you really love her its just the kid keepin you around
Who are you. You said you went to high school with me. Then obviously we weren't to close. Seeing how you know so little!
FYI

Alliance, OH

#10 Nov 22, 2012
OK Matthew Craft, you said in the post earlier, that you had an idea of who I am. So you tell me who you think I am... And i'lll tell you right or wrong, and I do now more than you think I know I went to school with Brittany and have known Matt and his family for a very very long time so you get it figure out who I am!.!.!
ABC

Alliance, OH

#11 Nov 22, 2012
OK all this is so funny.. Brittany and Matt this is a website where people get on and dish about people lol so ya;ll are both a joke talkin about finding out who is writing all this stuff about ya'lll and gettin people in trouble. Get forreal, it's a damn website on the internet this is what Topix is for so just own up to the shit and if what these people are saying is not true why get so damn offensive over it. There is nothing you can do. You both just got some haters out there who don't like ya'll obviousally. So just get over it and don't worrie about the things people say if it aint true... lol its the internet! Its what people do they talk shit if they don't like you so just get over it..!!!
Brittany

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
ABC wrote:
OK all this is so funny.. Brittany and Matt this is a website where people get on and dish about people lol so ya;ll are both a joke talkin about finding out who is writing all this stuff about ya'lll and gettin people in trouble. Get forreal, it's a damn website on the internet this is what Topix is for so just own up to the shit and if what these people are saying is not true why get so damn offensive over it. There is nothing you can do. You both just got some haters out there who don't like ya'll obviousally. So just get over it and don't worrie about the things people say if it aint true... lol its the internet! Its what people do they talk shit if they don't like you so just get over it..!!!
No its not true! Your right this is a stupid website Ans you started the post. If people can write lies about me and my family I have the right to stand up to it. We have nothing to own up to. Its pointless trying to find put who started stuff just a bunch of insecure loosers who get on the stupid website and gossip. Speaking of which didn't you start this post. Spreading lies about me and Matthew. trust me what people say do not bother me because at the end of the day I have a great marriage and a wonderful child to go home to. I pity people like you who have nothing better to do with your time. The only reason I'm on this site IA because my name is in it. Pretty sure this is either my sister in laws family or matts ex girlfriend from like six years ago who started this.Glad were worth your time though!
Brittany

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 22, 2012
FYI wrote:
OK Matthew Craft, you said in the post earlier, that you had an idea of who I am. So you tell me who you think I am... And i'lll tell you right or wrong, and I do now more than you think I know I went to school with Brittany and have known Matt and his family for a very very long time so you get it figure out who I am!.!.!
Just because you went to school with me doesn't mean you know anything about me or my marriage! Just because you male up lies doesn't mean you know anything about me. You must be either one of my sister in laws family or an ex who needs to get over herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slim, Fairness, and DUI 3 min slim 57
Sue Parrigin has some nerve!!! 4 min slim 8
Too many Serbians in BG not enough blacks 14 min dats all folks 5
Churches are full of sinners - hypocritical (Nov '14) 14 min brian scott 22
Dr. Rene Boucher (Nov '10) 17 min dats all folks 4
WKU a sanctuary campus? 38 min nope 48
What's your favorite thing about BG? 43 min Love Kentucky 10

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance