joe joe (arsenio) dubose in jail

joe joe (arsenio) dubose in jail

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Idontknow

La Grange, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
joe joe is in jail for sexual abuse 1st degree.
Anyone knows more about it???
Taerights24

Fultondale, AL

#2 Apr 27, 2015
Idontknow wrote:
joe joe is in jail for sexual abuse 1st degree.
Anyone knows more about it???
According to the internet online inmate search he was
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2015
I'm trying to understand why is this still even relevant??
idontknow

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2015
Why wrote:
I'm trying to understand why is this still even relevant??
If you read it, the question was 2012, and the answer 3 years later.
Also if you have an underage daughter, get her of the streets, bc that's why he was in jail, touching an underage girl.
Taerights24

Fultondale, AL

#5 May 13, 2015
idontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read it, the question was 2012, and the answer 3 years later.
Also if you have an underage daughter, get her of the streets, bc that's why he was in jail, touching an underage girl.
Amen
jojo

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2015
For one this joejoe if u have a question ask me okay I never touch a girl underage I got lied on so learn what it is okay. If I touch a girl underage I would be a sex offender but I'm not so yeah
idontknow

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2015
jojo wrote:
For one this joejoe if u have a question ask me okay I never touch a girl underage I got lied on so learn what it is okay. If I touch a girl underage I would be a sex offender but I'm not so yeah
Yes you are on the offener page. Faith the truth.
Ginndjuice

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2016
Wow
Joejoe

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2016
idontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are on the offener page. Faith the truth.
For one u are a dumb person go look again u never saw me on a page where u had to so think again. So talk what you know. In I was in jail for unlawful transaction with a minor 272nd degree go look it up if u want to know more about it
fact

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2016
Joejoe wrote:
<quoted text>For one u are a dumb person go look again u never saw me on a page where u had to so think again. So talk what you know. In I was in jail for unlawful transaction with a minor 272nd degree go look it up if u want to know more about it
You act like you're proud of that. Don't care what degree stay away from the underage girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariahs closing 32 min Big Billy P 21
" Lisa Ladd messing with married man " 33 min Lisa Ladd 30
Confederate Flag/The South Will Rise Again (Jan '11) 59 min American Female 174
KY Auto Sales and Financing (Feb '13) 1 hr TMH 5
All Seasons Grill and Hearth 1 hr HooDoo 1
Sad. 1 hr YouNeverKnow 10
Who knows Naighee Conn.? (Jul '12) 2 hr Risky Opportunist 7

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages