First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Ok, so I'm gonna be in bowling green for one night only on the 29th of this month, who's up for some good ole fashion marathon sex? I'm a 48 yr old male good looking and can really please my women. By the way I"m bi sexual so lets do a threesome, or whatever. I love sex and can't get enough.
Famer

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2011
I have a cow and bull in the barn. You can take your pick. please just dont drink all the milk from the utters
What

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2011
Dude, my maw maw is in need of some loving. I also have a male dog. Just put a little peanut butter on you and yella dog will give you a spit shine like he does the floor when food falls on it. lol
missy

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 12, 2011
I would just like to point out... It's hard to be 48 and "good looking" When things start to sag, you can't claim to look good. As for pleasing women... I'm sure you do. That's why you are lurking on topix trying to find a piece of @ss. You are so smooth. Not.
meh

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2011
man you are smooth, I bet where you are from you really know how to pick up the ladies. sorry dudes.lol
Nope

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2011
48 yr old? Marathon sex? Dude the only marathon you'll be dealing with might be a gas station, fueling up on your way to get caught red handed by " to catch a predator "
Turdgoblin

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2011
Will you eat my poo? Oh yeah... Long brown and juicy... does that turn you on shit face?
robin

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2011
Turdgoblin wrote:
Will you eat my poo? Oh yeah... Long brown and juicy... does that turn you on shit face?
robin lloyd
lexi

Clifty, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2011
missy wrote:
I would just like to point out... It's hard to be 48 and "good looking" When things start to sag, you can't claim to look good. As for pleasing women... I'm sure you do. That's why you are lurking on topix trying to find a piece of @ss. You are so smooth. Not.
Well you really burst his little bubble didn't you! That hurt!!
Haaaaa
missy

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2011
I think that bubble was long overdue. LONG overdue. Haha :)
kayne1029

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2011
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you really burst his little bubble didn't you! That hurt!!
Haaaaa
lol...i think she was a dood in a past life.

awesome.
missy

United States

#13 Aug 13, 2011
Dood as in male? Im pretty positive I've always had a vagina.:)
kayne1029

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2011
in this life uve probably had a vajeen the whole time. however, u were a male in ur past life as proven by ur awesomeness.

trust me. its a given.
missy

United States

#15 Aug 13, 2011
Aww gee thanks. But didnt you know? Ladies are better! We are magic.. we bleed with out being injured, get wet without water, and can make boneless meat rock hard. Hahaha :)
kayne1029

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2011
missy wrote:
Aww gee thanks. But didnt you know? Ladies are better! We are magic.. we bleed with out being injured, get wet without water, and can make boneless meat rock hard. Hahaha :)
i rest my case.
missy

United States

#17 Aug 13, 2011
You fellas just arent used to someone having tits AND a brain!
Wow

Elgin, TX

#18 Aug 13, 2011
missy wrote:
I think that bubble was long overdue. LONG overdue. Haha :)
I bet you got a face that will stop a clock!
missy

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2011
How long did it take you to think up that one? Nerd. Baha :)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 13, 2011
N.S.A., F.W.B.,O.N.S. -- it's all good, if its good.
kayne1029

United States

#21 Aug 13, 2011
sknnydppr...wut does all that mean? i got nsa, but the rest???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use to Listen 2 hr Kim 1
unexplained light in the sky 3 hr wondering 8
kelliee lynn dossey 3 hr Scott doss 21
News Mariah's is open for business 4 hr justplainbubba 12
Jamie Jagger 4 hr Smh 1
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 4 hr Kim 5,263
Girls at Theresas Restaurant 6 hr Peter North 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages