#41 Oct 30, 2009
Megan wrote:
u just keep drivin slow eric sam im sure i will be riding ur bumper one day
LOL ok Megan.

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Oct 30, 2009
Megan wrote:
hmmm nope im not letting (guy on a bike) feel me lol...
Well if he is not, can I?

Bowling Green, KY

#43 Oct 30, 2009
Megan wrote:
yeah id blame it on a hangover to retard haha
got to blame it on something don't I?
Krazy J

Horse Cave, KY

#44 Oct 30, 2009
Of course, one of the biggest irritants is when a slow mover speeds up to pull out in front of you from a side street and then puts it into turtle gear. I've actually had an Amish buggy do this to me and there were no vehicles behind me. Can any Amish explain this to me? Is it just to get back at the English? I'm just guessing that some have computers because a few years ago I saw one talking on a Motorola Razr, and I'm pretty sure those weren't invented in the 17th century. Amish, put those poor horses out to pasture, do away with those buggies, and learn how to drive, hopefully doing the speed limit at least. And old folks, quit driving when you can't see well enough to drive--you're going to hurt someone. And yes, I'll take my own advice when I'm old.
Megan

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Oct 30, 2009
yeah i guess we can blame ur typos on liquor just this one time sexy
Megan

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Oct 30, 2009
haha they put it in turtle gear thats hilarious

Bowling Green, KY

#47 Oct 30, 2009
Krazy J wrote:
Of course, one of the biggest irritants is when a slow mover speeds up to pull out in front of you from a side street and then puts it into turtle gear. I've actually had an Amish buggy do this to me and there were no vehicles behind me. Can any Amish explain this to me? Is it just to get back at the English? I'm just guessing that some have computers because a few years ago I saw one talking on a Motorola Razr, and I'm pretty sure those weren't invented in the 17th century. Amish, put those poor horses out to pasture, do away with those buggies, and learn how to drive, hopefully doing the speed limit at least. And old folks, quit driving when you can't see well enough to drive--you're going to hurt someone. And yes, I'll take my own advice when I'm old.
You'd better clean your fingers and your keyboard, there is bull sh*t all over both of them.
Guy on a bike

Bowling Green, KY

#48 Oct 30, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better clean your fingers and your keyboard, there is bull sh*t all over both of them.
Calling the kettle black now are we Mr Pot?

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Oct 30, 2009
Guy on a bike wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the kettle black now are we Mr Pot?
A kettle most of the times are cast iron, therefore are dark grrey, almost black. The majority of "pots" these days are stainless steel.
So if I called the kettle black, I'd have no way of relating the kettle to a Pot.
Did I loose you?
Megan

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Oct 30, 2009
settle down sam, i call everybody sexy it doesnt mean im horney or that i want u..chill out little fella

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Oct 30, 2009
Megan wrote:
settle down sam, i call everybody sexy it doesnt mean im horney or that i want u..chill out little fella
Aw Shucks, you mean I'm not the apple of your eye?

Bowling Green, KY

#52 Oct 30, 2009
Megan wrote:
That "What size do you perfer" thread you started is sort of popular.
What made you think of that?
Goozle

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Oct 30, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot drive 60, because you are not safe to, but you can drive 50 and are safe to do so, would you not want to?
Yeah it's safe to drive 10 mph slower than everyone else. Real safe. Why not 30 in a 60? Wouldn't that be safer?
Krazy J

Horse Cave, KY

#54 Oct 30, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right. I just thought it was Vista causing all of my computer problems.

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Oct 31, 2009
Goozle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it's safe to drive 10 mph slower than everyone else. Real safe. Why not 30 in a 60? Wouldn't that be safer?
yuck yuck yuck.
Ever hear of a minimum speed limit?
Guess not.
Shut your brain down. Open up those ears of yours.
There yet?
30 in a 60?
WTF!!!
Lets see, a 60 MPH speed zone,.........they exist WHERE?
I dunnoo, i give up! Please please tell me.
Music Person

Kodak, TN

#56 Oct 31, 2009
All of you tailgaters...get up earlier tommorrow...the closer you get to me, the slower I go.

Bowling Green, KY

#57 Oct 31, 2009
Music Person wrote:
All of you tailgaters...get up earlier tommorrow...the closer you get to me, the slower I go.
<grin> That is only because you are from California.
curious mom

Morehead, KY

#58 Oct 31, 2009
slumlord wrote:
i like to hit those a**holes on mopeds that drive on the street like they're a car
Its the only motorized vehicle that doesn't require a license or insurance, lol.
renderr

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Oct 31, 2009
speedy wrote:
I always go the speed limit...and when people tailgate me I brake check them almost always...also if I notice someone tailgating me I will go slower...just because I love how upset they get...its stupid to get mad bc someone is going slow...if you work...then go earlier...I work and I never seem to be late...people just need to learn how to manage their time better...
ppl like you i love to get you to pull over and fu*king beat the sh*t out. But of course.. i get those type of people almost every single day! lucky i got that fast car and pass those muthfu*ka up n throw a milkshake or something at them.
renderr

Bowling Green, KY

#60 Oct 31, 2009
good luck cleaning your car!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D. Bagshaw what happened to her 31 min soundslikeuobsessed 37
jenny ramsey 1 hr VeggieBurger 13
Medina Sabic 1 hr VeggieBurger 38
Poll Bowling Green Police Murdered... 1 hr Johnathan D Masters 3
So this Amanda cline..? 1 hr VeggieBurger 11
Who are the meth girls of Bowling Green 1 hr VeggieBurger 33
kristen paul aka kristen shepherd 5 hr ramsey 1
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 12 hr NewsmanOPN 86
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search