ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#46 Apr 23, 2012
Randall Watts wrote:
ajwatts11, Why does the announcer from American Freight Furniture? Just by others by that screaming ad.
The announcer from American Freight Furniture just always yells whenever he wants to.
WHAT A DUDE.
Randall Watts

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#47 Apr 23, 2012
ajwatts11 wrote:
The furniture is made out of cardboard, right?
Yes, ajwatts11, the furniture is made out of cardboard.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#48 Apr 24, 2012
I don't know who is doing the television commercial for American Freight Furniture.....
He is nothing but a loud mouth dummy. It turns me & my dad off... and why to yell & jump & down and show yourself to do a commercial. You can get a commmercial across by talking in a normal voice.
Not a yelling screaming commercial. A settlement is collected on my behalf, but the FCC needs to outlaw these commercials. WHAT A DUMMY.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#49 Apr 26, 2012
nas wrote:
All off the people that have a lot off bad stuff to say about this company they dont have a life american freight is the best the halped me so much with all my furncure needs and my grandma to bowling green store thank you so much we love you guys.
Hey there, can you put a single quote on don't?
Please? Oh, and learn how to spell furniture and helped.
Thank you.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#50 Apr 26, 2012
Kody2 wrote:
I don't know about the furniture, but their TV ad is so annoying that I have to mute it. That guy they have is just screaming, especially at the end when he's saying the phone number.
I imagine they think that having such an obnoxious announcer will make people remember them...maybe so. But it just makes me remember them as pushy, loud, and not a company that I would give my business to.
I agree with your post you typed in. The announcer from American Freight Furniture is yelling and being excited all the time.
When that commercial comes on, I'm going to mute it so it doesn't disturb my dad & me. So, please do not buy anything from American Freight Furniture is that announcer is going to be loud.
Sri

United States

#51 Apr 26, 2012
Good
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#52 Apr 26, 2012
As a matter of fact its a company to work for

Since: Apr 12

BG

#53 Apr 27, 2012
I think you definitely get what you pay for at American Freight, cheap prices = cheap products. I was originally going to buy my living room furniture there when we remodeled, but ended up going to the Ashley Furniture Homestore after I found out they will match competitors prices on their products and they have excellent warranties! Plus almost everything that I liked online at American Freight they didn't carry in-store, nor could they order it. How can a company not order their own products?
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#58 Apr 29, 2012
Kinda funny wrote:
I went to look at some furniture there a week ago, and it seemed okay. Most of it was brand name, but I'm not exactly sure where they get it from. All the exhaust fumes from trucks backing up to the warehouse may have affected my judgment. There was one short very loud guy there running around acting like an idiot who smacked a lady upside the head with a box. His boss told him what he did right in front of her and her husband, and he didn't even apologize to her. Get rid of him for sure.
Stop saying "idiot". that's not nice.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#59 Apr 29, 2012
I'll forget about buying furniture from AF and enjoy my house. Just for the day I remembered something I can't remember. Here in Brevard County, I live in Palm Bay, FL up apart to Melbourne, FL. I moved here in Palm Bay, FL, to Brevard County, from Lake City, FL in Columbia County. I was playing GTA IV on the XBOX 360 at my brother's house and you know they say bad words in that game. And, it's like a fighting game. If you try to beat up the police, the red & blue flashing lights will come on in the circle walkthrough place where you are. That means the police are right up to you. If you put your hands up and go down to the ground, they won't shoot you with a gun. They will knock you down sometimes and then the camera will turn black & white and sometimes you turn the camera by using the turning camera button next to the X button in the green circle logo. And then it will move like 47 or 48 times.
I need to reconsider about playing that GTA IV game for the XBOX 360. And, I need to forget about buying furniture from AF. I'm confused now.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#60 Apr 29, 2012
ALL RIGHT! I'm not confused anymore!
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#61 May 1, 2012
2 years I was on YouTube, I remembered that the video called: American Freight Furniture Mattress Commercial. That's just a different video.
It was removed (deleted). And, there is another one like that with the twin size from $39 each piece. I'm not going to buy that.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#62 May 2, 2012
Mad wrote:
My wife and I went to American freight and purchased a Simmons set for our livingroom 2 years ago.(still looks new) but our teenage son anf friend were roughhousing and broke a board in back. went to purchase another and the older gentleman(think he is the manager or should be if not)told me to bring it in and he would see what he could do. was fixed same day and had no other issues since. LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Talk to the older gentleman very nice guy!!!
Spell the word "and" right and space out the living to room.
That's the way you won't make any mistakes on spelling words wrong.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#63 May 2, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Love the store when i first came in the store it was not like any furnicure store i been in but the people was so much fun there my kids love them i gat a sofa love bed room set and a mat set it all was like $1200 i saved a lot off money and i did get it dellvery they did ask me if i had a truck i said no cuz i just moved to bowlingreen with no truck so gat dellvery my wife was so happy how fast it all was cuz ashley furniture told me it was going to take like 4weeks to get the same stuff american freight had and way cheper like i said my wife was sooo happy and my day was made it was all done in one day.....
And learn how to spell cheaper right!
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#64 May 3, 2012
emt49126 wrote:
Does anyone out there know anything about this company? Are their products worth the money, do the products hold up good, do you like the products if you own one, and would you recommend them to your friends/co-workers?
Yes I do. Randall Watts doesn't.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#65 May 3, 2012
dave rogers wrote:
a rip off
How so.
They say they have the truck beeping its horn at the beginning of the American Freight Furniture, especially sometimes they do it at the end.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#66 May 3, 2012
We have a Vizio flat screen TV.
My dad bought it from Wal-Mart, I think, on Sunday.
lmao this thing here..... IT WORKS!
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#67 May 5, 2012
I was watching Jeopardy! on GSN today and I saw the Relion Group Commercial. It wasn't the American Freight Furniture Commercial.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#68 May 5, 2012
Sri wrote:
Good
Your comment is brilliant.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#70 May 14, 2012
ajwatts11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell going right or else I'll judge it to mean!
Sheesh!
Shush the sheesh, ajwatts11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
real cougar's in bowling green 14 min sex is medican 3
Poor doctor hulsey 43 min hippa 15
dirty deeds at the med center 45 min drphil 3
Vette city Brown recluse 50 min Poot 5
Humiliating People from BG 1 hr Goodguy 5
wbko kristi hancock 1 hr RADAR 67
Owner of Bowling Green Glass, Jim French, arres... 1 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night