Shooting on The Bypass...Coroner called
well

Bowling Green, KY

#150 Feb 27, 2013
THE first shot went through Brandon's head; why in the heck did Mr Brown continue to shoot two more times?
Get a clue

Bowling Green, KY

#151 Feb 27, 2013
I can't believe it is so hard for some of you morons to understand "being investigated". I know this may come as a shock but the KSP have more important things to do right now than give you every detail as they find out for themselves. As important as you being able to chat with your buddies about this is, wait until all fact are released before deciding justice is or is not being done. Then back to your whining. My thoughts and prayers are with both families regardless of the outcome.
Hmmm

Tucker, GA

#152 Feb 27, 2013
Law dog wrote:
@ pleazzzz first there is no attempt of murder in Kentucky it's assualt 1st.. KSP will handle all the investigation of local law enforce cut matters. I have also heard it was road rage situation. I also heard that their was contact made between the vehicles "fender bender" if that is te situation you telling me that a person didn't have the right to get out of the vehicle? Most people do if there is a accident get out exchange insurance... Either way I know both of these men from working in neutral law enforcement agency. Whatever happen shouldn't of happen and it's a damn shame it did. I would like to know how Brown felt his life was In danger. Knowing Bradshaw was former miltary and former law enforcement I would bet he had a firearm as well, and i guess he pulled it... I don't know.. Brown pulled and had a badge out before firing.... Bad situation...It doesnt matter sending prayers both ways... Damn shame!
There is attempted murder charge in KY. I know prosecutors & through my work, I know there is attempted murder as a charge. They do a murder charge amended to criminal attempt to commit murder.
BGInsider

Georgetown, IN

#153 Feb 27, 2013
Okay....the only question to me is, did Brandon have a gun? If not, then Brown should be guilty of murder or at least, homicide.

As I've heard, it was the result of an accident, I think tempers flew, whose flew first will never be known. But still, to use a gun was not necessary. And three shots to the head should show intent.

Last, is this the same Tommy Brown who went to BGHS in the 70's (or maybe early 80's?) and used to work at BGMU???
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#154 Feb 27, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Ask Bivens.
Biven wasn't charged criminally, but he and the KSP will be held to account in the civil case. If it was a civilian driving a car instead of a policeman, what crime would they have been charged with?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#155 Feb 27, 2013
BGInsider wrote:
Okay....the only question to me is, did Brandon have a gun? If not, then Brown should be guilty of murder or at least, homicide.
As I've heard, it was the result of an accident, I think tempers flew, whose flew first will never be known. But still, to use a gun was not necessary. And three shots to the head should show intent.
Last, is this the same Tommy Brown who went to BGHS in the 70's (or maybe early 80's?) and used to work at BGMU???
Yes, he worked at BGMU for 20 years or better.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#156 Feb 27, 2013
well wrote:
THE first shot went through Brandon's head; why in the heck did Mr Brown continue to shoot two more times?
Where do you get the first shot went through Brandon's head? Someone else said it was the third shot. How do you get that Brown fired three times?
Get a clue

Bowling Green, KY

#157 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Biven wasn't charged criminally, but he and the KSP will be held to account in the civil case. If it was a civilian driving a car instead of a policeman, what crime would they have been charged with?
I'm Betting you just happen to know all the fact surrounding this case too. Thanks our "omnipotent one".
WOW

New Albany, IN

#158 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Manslaughter,he was texting and hit her he crossed the center line. Isnt there a law about texting and driving?
Come on

New Albany, IN

#159 Feb 27, 2013
Get a clue wrote:
I can't believe it is so hard for some of you morons to understand "being investigated". I know this may come as a shock but the KSP have more important things to do right now than give you every detail as they find out for themselves. As important as you being able to chat with your buddies about this is, wait until all fact are released before deciding justice is or is not being done. Then back to your whining. My thoughts and prayers are with both families regardless of the outcome.
Must be a boot licker.
stupidity proven

United States

#160 Feb 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Whats it matter Brown has a badge. He will be justified no matter what.
Do a google search of cops in jail and you will quickly learn how much of a dumb ass you are.

All police shootings are very carefully examined, if he's in the wrong, he will be charged, if he's not, he won't be.
stupidity proven

United States

#161 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>Let's agree to disagree on that. I really don't believe a badge will give him a pass if he did something wrong.
Good post. I would venture to say that their training and position holds them to a higher standard than the average person.
well

Bowling Green, KY

#162 Feb 27, 2013
Read it on facebook page..they are reporting on Brandon's condition. HE is at Vanderbilt. They said first shot was fired behind his ear & went through his neck however missed his spine. Other two shots were fief through Brandon's right arm.
stupidity proven

United States

#163 Feb 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Manslaughter,he was texting and hit her he crossed the center line. Isnt there a law about texting and driving?
Continuing... Texting and driving is a violation with a 20 dollar fine. Is that the punishment you want for manslaughter? Also, there is a law enforcement exception to that.

Accidents happen. Unfortunately, this one was particularly tragic.Do you drive perfect? Would you expect to be sent to prison if you were involved in a tragic accident resulting from a traffic mistake? Not putting a value on human life but I'd say Biven will suffer for the rest of his life for this.

If you are passionate enough about it, elections are coming and the Barren Commonwealth Attorney refused to prosecute.

Not trying to be a jerk, apologize for that, but not everything is a conspiracy and cops most definitely don't get a free pass.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#164 Feb 27, 2013
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Betting you just happen to know all the fact surrounding this case too. Thanks our "omnipotent one".
Why do you get defensive when I merely ask the reason for your own statements? I have never said I know the facts of this case. That's my point, you don't know either. You may turn out to be right, but let the investigation take it's course.
Get a clue

Bowling Green, KY

#165 Feb 27, 2013
Come on wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a boot licker.
I already covered your type. ask someone who knows big words. Maybe they can help you out.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#166 Feb 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Manslaughter,he was texting and hit her he crossed the center line. Isnt there a law about texting and driving?
I can't find a single article that says he was texting. In fact, the Commonwealth Attorney's office said he was not on his cell phone at the time of the accident. When I ask people to substantiate their argument, they get all worked up and defensive. I'm not taking sides. I'm looking for the truth.
I dont understand

Elizabethtown, KY

#167 Feb 27, 2013
First of all just because its on facebook doesnt make it true. Second the 3x gunshot claim came from a witness interviewed by wbko that was in walgreens drives thru. Lastly no we dont know all details but cops should have been arrested a normal citizen would have been. However he was put on leave pending investigation. And yes there are some good cops but take it from someone who spent 14 years with the sons of one some cops think they are above the law they do cover things up I have witnessed it on several occasions their authority goes to their head they have to get their way right or wrong. I doubt anything will be done about it until god is their judge.
Wondering

United States

#168 Feb 27, 2013
well wrote:
I have no idea where you got your info, but is wrong. One shot behind the ear that exited the neck and two in the arm.
Facts

Alliance, OH

#169 Feb 27, 2013
I dont understand wrote:
First of all just because its on facebook doesnt make it true. Second the 3x gunshot claim came from a witness interviewed by wbko that was in walgreens drives thru. Lastly no we dont know all details but cops should have been arrested a normal citizen would have been. However he was put on leave pending investigation. And yes there are some good cops but take it from someone who spent 14 years with the sons of one some cops think they are above the law they do cover things up I have witnessed it on several occasions their authority goes to their head they have to get their way right or wrong. I doubt anything will be done about it until god is their judge.
Brandon's family members are putting the info out on him. He WAS shot three times, one went in behind his ear out the back of his neck, the other two were in his arm. His spine was not hit, no vital organs. They had a MRI done this morning because he is unresponsive. When attempting to wake him he begins to have seizures. This information is coming from his family members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Allen perrine? 2 min OMG 21
KSP Trooper Involved In Fatality On Ky 185 4 min Witness 8
miranda smith (Sep '10) 6 min awwwwwp 15
Rick Adams (Feb '13) 15 min Hey Dingle Berry 10
Inground Swimming Pool Builder (Jul '11) 46 min Screwed customer 77
what girl covers sun tattoo so she doesnt 54 min linkit 2
What jobs are available to people with a crimin... 1 hr stalk this 5
Slim Nash 15 hr andy 37

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web