Shooting on The Bypass...Coroner called
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#129 Feb 26, 2013
Norm S Wang wrote:
There should be a life sentence in prison if you are caught with a gun
That's the dumbest shit ever. As the standard defense goes: Because criminals are so well known for abiding by the law? So what happens when a gun-wielding criminal goes after a law-abiding, unarmed citizen in your happy little world? They call the police and wait for them to respond? "Please Mr. Criminal! Please don't shoot, rape, or rob me!"
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#130 Feb 26, 2013
Norm S Wang wrote:
You fail to answer my question. This does NOTHING for the CRIMINALS who will CONTINUE to rob, harass, and threaten innocent people. It might deter some, but I can guarantee you that it won't deter them all. It only leaves society defenseless.
nuttinspecial

Canton, OH

#131 Feb 26, 2013
I asked a simple question to no avail. Were any of you there to witness the incident?
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#132 Feb 26, 2013
nuttinspecial wrote:
I asked a simple question to no avail. Were any of you there to witness the incident?
If you didn't get an answer, isn't it best just to assume the answer is NO?
Second amendment

Floyds Knobs, IN

#133 Feb 26, 2013
Sounds like two good guys in a road rage situation believing the other one wasn't a "good guy". What a mess! So sad for all the families.
someone

New Albany, IN

#134 Feb 27, 2013
A member of the family of Brandon said it was road rage. :(
silly

Lafayette, TN

#135 Feb 27, 2013
^god your an idiot. Gun control only takes guns from good people not the hands if criminals. There is such thing as a black market. They can still get guns if they want. There will never be total gun control no matter how hard politicians try.
black voodoo

Louisville, KY

#136 Feb 27, 2013
Thank u silly yes u can still by them on the street people get hard up for money or druhgaddicts needing a fix
Former detective

United States

#137 Feb 27, 2013
There are all kinds of cameras in the stores all around the shooting, so law enforcement should be able to determine what happend and the sheriffs office shouldn't be apart of this investigation at all, it was one of there own involved... I've been in law enforcement for over thirty years and it does look like a suspicious shooting as of right now but we don't have all of the facts of the case yet...Law enforcement will get it right eventually
Pleazzzzzz

United States

#138 Feb 27, 2013
Doodlebug wrote:
We should go metro get rid of the good ole boy sheriffs office for the good of all who live in warren county and the city and state police can take over all of warren county then stuff might be done right it will be by the book and not about who you know it's no secret the club runs deep and all of us with no desire to join are sick of being treated wrongly by the sheriffs office
AMEN !!!
Pleazzzzzz

United States

#139 Feb 27, 2013
Regardless ... Tommy Brown should go to prison for attempted murder ... Of course he probably won't ... If nothing happens to this man; citizens of Bowling Green should riot .. Might straighten these A$$hole cops we have here . We do have some amazing cops; just very few of them .
TOP NOTCH

Newburgh, IN

#141 Feb 27, 2013
Norm S Wang wrote:
This is why all guns should be banned complet
ely. Only on duty officers should be aloud to carry
YOU ARE A DUMBASS !!!!!!!!!!
TOP NOTCH

Newburgh, IN

#142 Feb 27, 2013
Norm S Wang wrote:
YOU REALLY ARE A DUMBASS, READ YOUR HISTORY BOOK.!
Law dog

Bowling Green, KY

#143 Feb 27, 2013
@ pleazzzz first there is no attempt of murder in Kentucky it's assualt 1st.. KSP will handle all the investigation of local law enforce cut matters. I have also heard it was road rage situation. I also heard that their was contact made between the vehicles "fender bender" if that is te situation you telling me that a person didn't have the right to get out of the vehicle? Most people do if there is a accident get out exchange insurance... Either way I know both of these men from working in neutral law enforcement agency. Whatever happen shouldn't of happen and it's a damn shame it did. I would like to know how Brown felt his life was In danger. Knowing Bradshaw was former miltary and former law enforcement I would bet he had a firearm as well, and i guess he pulled it... I don't know.. Brown pulled and had a badge out before firing.... Bad situation...It doesnt matter sending prayers both ways... Damn shame!
GEEZ

New Albany, IN

#144 Feb 27, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Based upon what? I'm not disagreeing, just trying to figure out the basis of your statement.
Whats so hard to figure about a man gunning another man down on the side of the road going to jail? Guess that badge is a free pass to do what ever you want. They protect each other.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#145 Feb 27, 2013
I don't know why KSP is spending so much time and effort investigating. They could get the real story right here on Topix, and never leave the office.
GEEZ

New Albany, IN

#146 Feb 27, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the ex-cops currently in prison.
You are completely ignorant
Name them tell me about all these cops in jail.....You cant so quit taking up for your trigger happy friend.
WOW

New Albany, IN

#147 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
I don't know why KSP is spending so much time and effort investigating. They could get the real story right here on Topix, and never leave the office.
Whats it matter Brown has a badge. He will be justified no matter what.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#148 Feb 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Whats it matter Brown has a badge. He will be justified no matter what.
Let's agree to disagree on that. I really don't believe a badge will give him a pass if he did something wrong.
Really

Tucker, GA

#149 Feb 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's agree to disagree on that. I really don't believe a badge will give him a pass if he did something wrong.
Really? Ask Bivens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advice 5 min BoomBoom 7
Where the hell is the poker action around bowli... 7 min BoomBoom 2
WKU Reparations for Black Students 8 min Gary 57
What do you think about fat people? 20 min Gary 2
Bando post deleted 38 min I used to be white 13
Kelle pruett (Oct '15) 2 hr Bgnews 231
anyone else just hear an extremely loud boom? (Mar '13) 2 hr Paul McCartney 66

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance