Shooting on The Bypass...Coroner called
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#904 Mar 2, 2013
They Call Me Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
They have agents who live here and work from the local office. I have a hunch that they already know.
This is a state homicide case. Don't know why any feds would get involved at this point.
concerned citizen

Alliance, OH

#905 Mar 2, 2013
what happened to brandon bradshaw was tragic. my prayers go out to his family, especially his young childeren. i didn't know brandon bradshaw but i'm sure that if he was as good a person as everyone says, he would not want incendiary comments posted on his behalf. ksp will do a fair and thorough investigation into this matter, and if their investigation shows that it is warranted chris cohoron will most definitely present the case to the grand jury. then the people of warren county will decide what happens.
Down w/ Brown

Elizabethtown, KY

#906 Mar 2, 2013
So brown's wife is the nurse waiting on BB's hearse... But refused to treat BB at the crime scene?

Cops telling EMS to stand back so he'd just die? They told EMS that he WAS dead?

Sounds like they tried to cover it up! Dead men tell no tales, huh?
Authority

Danville, KY

#907 Mar 2, 2013
Dead Men Tell No Tales:
Cases of people killed by police officers
by Jay Williams

http://michaelbluejay.com/police/jay.html

Many, many MORE since then!
Authority

Danville, KY

#909 Mar 2, 2013
Speak Up!
Posted on March 2, 2013
by stellap

We are all aware of frightening and profoundly unsettling events that are happening in our world. We discuss these matters often here at the Tree House. These past months we have been voicing our beliefs, and learning from one another and, I hope, each of us has been reading and studying as much as we can do about the events of the day, about the founding of our country, the causes of The American Revolution, what our Founding Fathers thought and did, and the basic documents The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. History is important, because it frames our perspective of current events. It also reminds us why the United States of America is unique and great, and why it is important for us to do whatever we can to preserve it.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
Blah Blah Blah

Russellville, KY

#910 Mar 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Down w/ Brown"]So brown's wife is the nurse waiting on BB's hearse... But refused to treat BB at the crime scene?
Cops telling EMS to stand back so he'd just die? They told EMS that he WAS dead?
Sounds like they tried to cover it up! Dead men tell no tales, huh?[/QUOTE]
I DO believe Brown should be in jail right now, but I do NOT necessarily believe that everything you said above is true. Just because you read it on topix doesn't make it true.
no place for politics

Portland, TN

#911 Mar 2, 2013
Authority, shut up...this is no place for politics...
my opinnion

Lafayette, TN

#912 Mar 2, 2013
if that boy followed the old man into a parking lot,then he was asking for it!
Bowling Green Lynch Mob

Georgetown, IN

#913 Mar 2, 2013
Debbie wrote:
I do not understand how Mr. Brown can claim self-defense when we got out of his truck and was armed and went to Brandon's truck.
Maybe he got out of his truck to look at the damage Brandon caused. Saw Brandon's pointing a gun and defended himself.
The Band

Richmond, KY

#914 Mar 2, 2013
So is Cord of 3 a 3 piece now?
curious

Nebo, KY

#915 Mar 2, 2013
Bowling Green Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he got out of his truck to look at the damage Brandon caused. Saw Brandon's pointing a gun and defended himself.
That's what happened. Simple as that.
What

United States

#916 Mar 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happened. Simple as that.
are you really that dumb?
Really

New Albany, IN

#918 Mar 2, 2013
my opinnion wrote:
Then come to my place bitch boy
IKnowhim

Richmond, KY

#919 Mar 2, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Then come to my place bitch boy
Like he said. If that boy was following that old man then he was asking for it.
seriously

Minneapolis, MN

#920 Mar 2, 2013
my opinnion wrote:
...asking to be shot & killed. Are you kidding me?!
BGInsider

Georgetown, IN

#921 Mar 2, 2013
Interesting to see that Mindy Brown's facebook has been removed....maybe, just maybe, they are actually running scared!!!!
DEA

Hillview, KY

#922 Mar 2, 2013
oneopinion wrote:
http://theqp.net/readMore.php? c=&num=2372
opinion article
Good story.
no sudden moves

Bowling Green, KY

#923 Mar 2, 2013
One must wonder about the prior instability manifested in Browns behavior. When exibiting such a lack of judgement and self control merely driving, it is distressing to consider the danger he could impose as a public servant. We should all reach for our ink pens verrrrry slowly next time we are in court for a traffic ticket... Bailiffs are provided weapons training, but what about a psych evals.?
Know how your system work

Bowling Green, KY

#924 Mar 2, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the constable thing too. Dude in the pic that I posted above is fairly large. If it was a justified shooting (and I have no doubt it was) the big guy must have had a weapon or made the Bailiff feel threatened.
If he was SOOOO threatened why did he SHOOT FIRST. He could've had his wife call the police, "IF" he had been in the truck FLEEING FOR HIS and his FAMILY'S LIFE that was a BIG "IF". NO, THAT NOT THE CASE THO.
IF ANYONE HAD THE RIGHT TO FEEL "THERATENED" IT WAS BRANDON.. Someone has an "UNCONTROLLABLE" case of road rage.LMAO if U believe that 1. Slams on the brakes jumps out of their truck and comes at you with gun drawn. DAMN SKIPPED I"M GONNA FEEL THREATENED. You better damn well "SHOOT TO KILL" cause I'm gonna run your ass over if I can to keep you from shooting me.
If you that damn trigger happy you DON"T need to be working in the justice dept.
Really?!?!

Bowling Green, KY

#925 Mar 2, 2013
Knee jerk wrote:
I write this comment knowing that many of those who read it will disregard everything I write and attack me on here or the justice system or tommy brown or the "good ole boy system." However, has it ever occurred to everyone that we have laws in this country and state that protect us from using justifiable force in self defense? Regardless of what type of course of events we want to project on the situation from what little has been provided, the fact remains that reasonable force is allowed.

We know that Brandon pulled in behind Brown off the bypass. There have been many people on here saying that Brown should have called the police and so forth. What if Brandon was truly the aggressor? What if Brandon pulled a gun on Brown? It is easy to sit on here and pass judgment on people without knowing the facts. The loss of Bradshaw is more than a tragedy for everyone involved.

All of you who are passing judgment in the court of public opinion on Brown for making a knee jerk reaction need to stop having the same reaction on here. This entire community is suffering. Let the justice system work and the truth will come to light. All of you who say only one side of the story will be heard are contradicting yourselves by mentioning all the eye witness accounts.

Again, in writing this I know it will not matter. This forum is full of people who are emotionally driven to shouting "justice." However, if this was a reasonable use of force in self defense, justice will have prevailed if Brown is not charged. It is easy to join the side of the "victim" because a man in his late twenties with a family lost his life as a result of this incident. However, you are assuming that Bradshaw was the victim.

I mourn the loss of Bradhsaw with this entire community. I would just ask everyone to continue believing in the justice system and pray that justice will prevail, regardless of how you assume the events transpired. Knee jerk reactions don't help.

The clock has started. Personal attacks on me or the system can begin now.
You are exactly right. I couldn't have said this any better myself. Because you wrote exactly what I was feeling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real blue eyes 14 min Blue 26
Top Hat Cabaret new Gentleman's Club (Jul '14) 24 min Shareebff 213
Girls to have fun with my wife?? 39 min Threes Company 6
Lord Corp (Mar '15) 1 hr New hire 33
Justin & Jayleen 691 1 hr Suspicious 2
fwb 1 hr Sharee 2
josh sartain 4 hr reaper 1
Betty's bar closing? 5 hr FromKentucky 39
Stuff the Bus is misguided 14 hr Parent 26

Bowling Green Jobs