no one

Duluth, GA

#403 Feb 28, 2013
So if anyone has a badge they have a right to shoot anyone! A bailiff really? And stands over Brandon after the shooting still pointing a gun at him while waiving his bailiff badge to everyone?!?! And doesn't try to administer any kinda of first aid?! This bailiff is a waste of fucking oxygen! Karma is a bitch. Hell he might as well have been waving around a .99 cent toy badge
Good info

Elizabethtown, KY

#404 Feb 28, 2013
Being a road rage incident, two men, both legally carrying weapons that somehow believed they were tough because of that pulled into that parking lot to be confrontational! That act alone should remove any and all protection that EITHER man should have for self defense! If the shooter did or didn't already have gun drawn, he pursued the victim by pulling in and approaching the other vehicle, he initiated the face to face confrontation.

Both men could have kept driving and called the police. Because the constable (former or current) also made the choice to pull off for this road rage incident, I do not believe he was justified in brandishing his weapon that sources say he did. And while the shooter may have only pulled his own weapon and fired shots after the victim displayed his, he should NOT be protected from murder (attempted or not) charges being brought against him as his actions of road rage, and attempting to be part of that altercation where not in the line of duty nor justified! Neither had business in that parking lot, both pulled in for the sole purpose of the altercation! And honestly the law should not protect either one of them!

Sad but true! There where options! Cloudy or not, personal anger doesn't change the law on your options! To many people think that gun makes them tough and perhaps this is a good lesson for people to see! You do NOT know who is carrying and who isn't, and just because you are doesn't mean you are stronger. I'm certain he had no plan of shooting when he pulled in there, but his actions put himself in that situation. As someone who carries, I understand I can not take risks to provoke violence and still rely on my state to help protect me if I ever had to use a gun.

This tough guy bad ass shit has been old for a long time! You see it everywhere. People bitching and griping, "you don't know me" meaningless threats. It's old, I don't care how tough anyone is. They all need to grow up!
man on the scene wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wrong" is hard to define. I am saying that he unquestionably had other options (than walking up to the guy's window and shooting. Generally speaking, when you have other options, you get charged with manslaughter. For example, he could have easily driven off, called for backup, and had a MARKED CAR(s) with a UNIFORMED police officer(s) intervene. Or, he could have left his truck parked where it was, and run into one of the businesses and ask them to lock the door, or simply run away. Or, he could have taken up a defensive position, and waited for help to arrive. In otherwords, he did have options.
Everything about the circumstances at the scene suggested (and before I knew either of them had any law enforcement background) that it was more than a random happening, but rather that the two individuals have a personal beef. Police officers don't approach the window of a car, by themselves, with their gun drawn -- any reason to believe the guy is a threat, they stay with their own vehicle, and order the person to get out, hands raised, yadda yadda. Rational conclusion is that this fellow had intent when he walked back to the other guy's truck with gun pulled. Whether his actions pass technical muster under the law is for someone else to determine; but my conclusion at the scene was correct: the two did know each other prior to the event. And I believe that the shooter's judgement was clouded by that fact. I guess the question of "right and wrong" may never been fully settled.
A thought

Bowling Green, KY

#405 Feb 28, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Did anyone really expect TB to admit to any sort of mistake?!? That is what people do is immediately claim innocent and/or self defense. I am not surprised and expected it, but it still makes me angry! I know both people involved. I am just like everyone else ad want answers. I was not there. I do not know facts. But relying on common sense, BB never gets out of the truck, and shot 3 times. I still cannot get away from how TB had many other decisions he could have made, even ones in self defense and he chose to shoot a man 3 times. I think the smartest thing I have seen someone on here say is I think another KsP post and judges need to be brought in. There is just too much room for not treating this fairly.
If you were a passenger(Brown's wife) in a vehicle and felt threatened, would you not call 911? BG has enough officers that are on the bypass, they could have responded immediately. Passenger makes (2) to claim self-defense.
John Wayne

United States

#406 Feb 28, 2013
When a man gets out of his car, walks up and puts three shots into a guy, even if the guy that was shot had a gun, Helen Keller could see that the shooter was the problem, you can not do that. Rode rage or not, you just can not get out of a car and go shoot somebody, guilty as hell.
Moral of the Story

Chicago, IL

#407 Feb 28, 2013
Don't point a gun at someone unless you plan on pulling the trigger.
I dont understand

Leitchfield, KY

#408 Feb 28, 2013
I am the mothers of 4th subject to abuse at the hands of a cops sons. They took my kids. Rioting will not help. We need to stick together and petition legislature to enforce punishment to those who abuse the badge.
Raylan Givens

Chicago, IL

#409 Feb 28, 2013
If the man with the shot gun felt threatened, he could have pulled the trigger and the shooting would have been JUSTIFIED. Since he didn't pull the trigger, the man looking down the barrel of the shot gun felt threatened and his shooting is JUSTIFIED.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#410 Feb 28, 2013
Raylan Givens wrote:
If the man with the shot gun felt threatened, he could have pulled the trigger and the shooting would have been JUSTIFIED. Since he didn't pull the trigger, the man looking down the barrel of the shot gun felt threatened and his shooting is JUSTIFIED.
You wath 2 much tv
Victim had gun

Canton, OH

#411 Feb 28, 2013
Have they released information stating the victim had a gun? BB had just found out he had the flu and was going home. It seems unlikely that anyone with the flu wants to do anything other than go home. Confrontational behavior doesn't fit the scenerio. Why was there NO ATTEMPT at helping the victim? Really? Standing there with a gun for a long period of time? EMS going to deputy first then victim? How long did that take? Mr. Brown's lawyer already on the news saying he has the facts and BB was in the wrong?? GMAB. I hope there is someone to represent BB family in this rotten situation. A court security officer was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE flashing his badge and brandishing a gun. This man should be in jail like EVERY OTHER NON POLICE person would be for this behavior!!!!!!!MUG SHOT on the news at every chance. If this had been ANYONE else (non law enforcement) they would be in jail. A bailiff is not even law enforcement!!!!!!!!!!
Raylan Givens

Chicago, IL

#412 Feb 28, 2013
Victim had gun wrote:
Have they released information stating the victim had a gun? BB had just found out he had the flu and was going home. It seems unlikely that anyone with the flu wants to do anything other than go home. Confrontational behavior doesn't fit the scenerio. Why was there NO ATTEMPT at helping the victim? Really? Standing there with a gun for a long period of time? EMS going to deputy first then victim? How long did that take? Mr. Brown's lawyer already on the news saying he has the facts and BB was in the wrong?? GMAB. I hope there is someone to represent BB family in this rotten situation. A court security officer was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE flashing his badge and brandishing a gun. This man should be in jail like EVERY OTHER NON POLICE person would be for this behavior!!!!!!!MUG SHOT on the news at every chance. If this had been ANYONE else (non law enforcement) they would be in jail. A bailiff is not even law enforcement!!!!!!!!!!
Wait for the facts. He didn't draw his gun until he was starring down the barrel of a shot gun.
oh please

Canton, OH

#413 Feb 28, 2013
Raylan Givens wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait for the facts. He didn't draw his gun until he was starring down the barrel of a shot gun.
Raylan, where is yourlink stating that Mr murdering Brown was staring down the barrel of a shotgun? There is no link. THAT NEVER happened!
Hmmm

Auburn, KY

#414 Feb 28, 2013
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>Raylan, where is yourlink stating that Mr murdering Brown was staring down the barrel of a shotgun? There is no link. THAT NEVER happened!
To go on what you are saying, if I was going to pull out a shotgun I think that I would be looking at my target. One of the bullets entered by his ear and exited out of his neck. This shows that Brandon was not even looking at the bailiff. I'm not saying Brandon had a shotgun by any means, but if he was going to try to harm Brown wouldn't he at least look at him? With Brandon being prior service he knows to focus not only on his target but what's behind the target. Instead he was shot while looking forward... Brown was the aggressor, brown got trigger happy, and brown should face the consequences of his actions. There's a man fighting for his life while the one who put him in the hospital is at home with his family. Had a civilian done the same thing they would have been tossed into jail the moment the cops arrived. Such a tragedy and my prayers are with brandon and his family.
oh please

Canton, OH

#415 Feb 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
To go on what you are saying, if I was going to pull out a shotgun I think that I would be looking at my target. One of the bullets entered by his ear and exited out of his neck. This shows that Brandon was not even looking at the bailiff. I'm not saying Brandon had a shotgun by any means, but if he was going to try to harm Brown wouldn't he at least look at him? With Brandon being prior service he knows to focus not only on his target but what's behind the target. Instead he was shot while looking forward... Brown was the aggressor, brown got trigger happy, and brown should face the consequences of his actions. There's a man fighting for his life while the one who put him in the hospital is at home with his family. Had a civilian done the same thing they would have been tossed into jail the moment the cops arrived. Such a tragedy and my prayers are with brandon and his family.
Did you mena to quote me? I think we agree.
curious

Duluth, GA

#416 Feb 28, 2013
Moral of the Story wrote:
Don't point a gun at someone unless you plan on pulling the trigger.
Yeah! And obviously Bradshaw didn't plan on pulling his trigger. He was calling Brown's bluff.
oh please

Canton, OH

#417 Feb 28, 2013
http://208.80.208.75/ois/detai ls.aspx?id=517812

Wonder if this is him? A driving incident but all info wiped out.
oh please

Canton, OH

#418 Feb 28, 2013
Put in TB and then scroll to 64 year old at bottom of page.

http://208.80.208.75/ois/searc h_name.aspx
curious

Duluth, GA

#419 Feb 28, 2013
oh please wrote:
Put in TB and then scroll to 64 year old at bottom of page.

http://208.80.208.75/ois/searc h_name.aspx
This not the shooter, Tommy middle name is not Patrick.
curious

Duluth, GA

#420 Feb 28, 2013
Victim had gun wrote:
You are just speculating that BB had the flu! There's no fact to that. Just like all the other postings on this site. It's all speculation, rumors and lies. You're just a Brown hater.
oh please

Canton, OH

#421 Feb 28, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
This not the shooter, Tommy middle name is not Patrick.
What is his middle name?
oh please

Canton, OH

#422 Feb 28, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just speculating that BB had the flu! There's no fact to that. Just like all the other postings on this site. It's all speculation, rumors and lies. You're just a Brown hater.
Positive flu stated by friends/family on fb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Missing you (Jun '14) 13 min U R Clueless 93
wbko kristi hancock 45 min Know 80
brothers 1 hr and 1
Double Dogs Sucks 1 hr Howie 10
want a real cougar 2 hr Lol 5
Who's the guy driving the jeep with 24" 2 hr Jeep thrills 25
Poor doctor hulsey 2 hr Graves Gilbert nurse 28
Owner of Bowling Green Glass, Jim French, arres... 21 hr jerry springer 15
Bowling Green Dating