Shooting on The Bypass...Coroner called

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 61
Next Last
Who Got Capped

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Anyone have details on the shooting on The Bypass?
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
According to @joeimel on Twitter: Shooting at Enterprise Rent-A-Car on The ByPass. Coroner enroute, someone shot in the head. Suspect w/gun seen running through Covington, heading toward Scottsville Rd.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
According to @joeimel on Twitter: Shooting at Enterprise Rent-A-Car on The ByPass. Coroner enroute, someone shot in the head. Suspect w/gun seen running through Covington, heading toward Scottsville Rd.
That dam load of mexicans with the apes again, theyre getting dangerous!!
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> That dam load of mexicans with the apes again, theyre getting dangerous!!
KSP Officer Biven is saying that a Sheriff Deputy Bailiff is the shooter.
RedneckBubba

Georgetown, IN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> That dam load of mexicans with the apes again, theyre getting dangerous!!
If it was a Mexi or an ape...would they run, or crawl, or drag their knuckles, or just freakin' fall down and take a nap??? LOL!!! And wow, WBKO actually has some news to report on for a change, big question is, will they spring for the gas to travel across town with a video crew, or will they just try to aim their skycam in that direction and hope for the best.....
Granny

Hillview, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
RedneckBubba wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a Mexi or an ape...would they run, or crawl, or drag their knuckles, or just freakin' fall down and take a nap??? LOL!!! And wow, WBKO actually has some news to report on for a change, big question is, will they spring for the gas to travel across town with a video crew, or will they just try to aim their skycam in that direction and hope for the best.....
I'm scared.
Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Since it's just a rumor right now, the possible shooter's initials are TB. Just a rumor at this point. I'm trying to find out the truth.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Friend wrote:
Since it's just a rumor right now, the possible shooter's initials are TB.
Is TB a Dept Bailiff for the Warren County Sheriff?
anonomouse

Canton, OH

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Well Joe is an idiot. There was no shooter in Covington Woods. There was a false report unrelated to the shooting about a man in a hoodie with a shotgun in the park. The paramedics were still working on him when they transported the victim to the hospital. Not sure why the coroner would have anything to do with that. He may have died but wasn't dead at the scene. Don't believe all that tweets rumor.
joe law

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
they got him.... rest easy folks...
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
joe law wrote:
they got him.... rest easy folks...
There was no one one to get. It was an officer-related shooting.
wbko wrote

Canton, OH

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Police have confirmed there was a shooting in the parking lot of Michelle's Consignment at 2:09 Tuesday afternoon on 31W in Bowling Green.

One person was shot and is in critical condition at The Medical Center.

KSP says this was an officer-involved shooting with a Warren County Sheriff Bailiff.

31W will be closed for the next two to three hours near the intersection of Broadway and Scottsville Road.

We have a crew on the way to the scene and will bring you more information as it becomes available.
The Real Deal

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Just a dirty moon cricket trying to steal something and got handled. Move along
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Deal wrote:
Just a dirty moon cricket trying to steal something and got handled. Move along
Now if all criminals were shot like this, the crime rate would go down!
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Is TB a Dept Bailiff for the Warren County Sheriff?
Yes. I'm confident now that Tommy Brown is involved. He is a friend of mine. However, I don't know what happened to cause it. The victim is said to be an ex-constable. But you hear all kinds of crap that isn't true.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I'm confident now that Tommy Brown is involved. He is a friend of mine. However, I don't know what happened to cause it. The victim is said to be an ex-constable. But you hear all kinds of crap that isn't true.
I heard the constable thing too. Dude in the pic that I posted above is fairly large. If it was a justified shooting (and I have no doubt it was) the big guy must have had a weapon or made the Bailiff feel threatened.
Really

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Well if he's one of the them he will never see any time.
ummm

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 26, 2013
In that pic that was a constables truck
Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Bowling Green Daily News has the story up now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Craft (May '10) 26 min cousin 54
News Officer Involved Shooting in Morgantown Where D... 46 min Nuttybuddy 7
Nick 51 min Closure 2
Leah Arnold 1 hr The real natalie 29
Buckle (Jun '14) 2 hr Kevin h 5
racisim ... 2 hr Kevin h 2
steven basham (Oct '11) 3 hr theoneheloves 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance