Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

selenatlantis wrote:
why does it matter so much? We're all human, have the same blood and guts on the inside. Are you jealous that you're not good enough or something?
This sounds about right to me.

“Da Imp”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sensearlary wrote:
I say take them both to a tall tree with a short peace of rope.... STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND....
but they are with their own kind. they're both human.
ewwww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

selenatlantis wrote:
<quoted text>
but they are with their own kind. they're both human.
yep. So are me and my daddy. Its okay to have sex with daddy right?
gross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

They shame their families both/all races that mix regardless if its said or not.. Its not right and they will answer for it one day. If your family members do not do it...please do them a favor and stay away dont influence young kids either with that mess. Please dont multiply..

“Da Imp”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

ewwww wrote:
<quoted text>yep. So are me and my daddy. Its okay to have sex with daddy right?
don't get ridiculous ....

“Da Imp”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

gross wrote:
They shame their families both/all races that mix regardless if its said or not.. Its not right and they will answer for it one day. If your family members do not do it...please do them a favor and stay away dont influence young kids either with that mess. Please dont multiply..
yeah, please don't keep multiplying people. We have enough of a population explosion. We should all be sterilized.
Really

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

selenatlantis wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, please don't keep multiplying people. We have enough of a population explosion. We should all be sterilized.
Starting with you!!

“Da Imp”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

no ... starting with all non-empathic people who don't understand this is one world, one human species amongst many other ANIMAL species, and we're all killing our own MANKIND because of stupid thoughts that we allow to define us.

I'm done with topix. Most all of you are retards that need to get your heads out of your arses
abbey nkambwe

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I'm a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I
always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for
granted..... I would like to start with friendship and based
upon mutual trust and physical chemistry. I'm honest, loyal, faith full,
trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous
nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have
morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or
another....I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am
very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life.
I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most
situations....I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a
book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful,
intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest,
trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in.THIS IS NU ,+27780271609,EMAIL ankambwe @yahoo.com LIVING SOUTH AFRICA -JOHANNESBURG ,FROM UGANDA- KAMPALA.23 yrs old,looking for white lady
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

confused wrote:
As my name says. Why do you beautiful white girls date black loser guys? I would like to know.
its a big d thang you wouldn,t understand
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

ewwww wrote:
<quoted text>yep. So are me and my daddy. Its okay to have sex with daddy right?
no that is called incest you should stop do it even though its a family tradition get a blk man and tell your dad to leave you alone and get him some help
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

gross wrote:
ok and get a tan so you look healthy
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always true WRONG
how many have you tried?it sounds like many
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

doug wrote:
Low self esteem bottom feeder white women! That's the only white woman that would date a black. Usually they fight it out with the Mexicans for the ugly fat leftover white women, the only difference is the Mexican WILL work for her. Also, google or YouTube Dr Oz on that "black sausage myth". That was simply made up by some loser black who simply had NOTHING else to offer!
it sounds your jealous that your ww don,t desire you anymore and it sounds like you have d envy .so all the ww that have experienced it are lieing too huh.forget dr o do your own research let your little girl friend (if you have one still)try a blk man and see if she wants you after for anything other than to bring them both water and to clean them up.i dare you she will thank you afterward
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Black guys allegedly have big dongs.
try and see ,white guys are just out of style.alot of the most beautiful women in the world like blk men ex.Kardashians .we are stronger physically,mentally we are not arrogant like many wm, we don,t try to control our women and tell them who and what they should like. we no what white women like ,the smart ones look deeper than the color of the skin but how we make them feel in and out of bed.we don,t belittle them like many of you arrogant whiteman do. telling them what they need to do to make you happy meanwhile you walk around with a pony tail down the middle of your back with a pale big belly demanding ww like only you.its simple many of your women and the world are tired of you white man.get over it and humble yourself and you may get back in style one day. maybe the old white might be the new blk one day.
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Real tired of being called trash just because I don't care about race. I love all people and if ur a good man that treats me right I could care less of your pigment.
very mature answer life is short
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Giggabooo wrote:
I think its for the music. Blacks have better songs.
sure
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

i pray not wrote:
Guess what white girls...... No one will date you after a black #loser
quess what they don,t want you anyway if they did they wouldn,t have left i no its difficult to accept but blk is the old white,your no longer in style.so take your tight jeans, boots and cowboy hats back to the hills and continue to inter breed and stay
Ha Ha

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

keepn it real wrote:
<quoted text>try and see its simple many of your women and the world are tired of you white man.get over it and humble yourself and you may get back in style one day. maybe the old white might be the new blk one day.
Nothing like plain old fashion racism to make the joke of the day. But when they throw you away, you'll have to pay. They're going to chew you up and spit you out just like watermelon seeds.
keepn it real

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Smokey2 wrote:
Black men are only interested in a trophy. A free ride, or a place to stay.
These we call "N**ggs"
Men, regardless of color take care of who they are with.
These we call "men"
Who cares what color they are.
I hate "N**gers" So do you. ;)
trophy?lol really? the real reason is that ww are very,very,very easily controlled and open sexually.they will do anything 3 sooms ,4soms women it don,t matter. they really enjoy pleasing us. we are that forbidden fruit that they love to taste. you wm trained them good.they got there morals from wm. many of you(wm) don,t have a conscious in that area that's why most child molesters are whitemen sorry but true. ww do you,because they(wm) are goin to talk about you anyway so ww stay strong and suck on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Wal-mart 15 min Cooter pooter 5
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 47 min Independent 4,286
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
Mark Jones 1 hr MrsL 1
I changed my mind 1 hr not mad 11
Spencer @ Houchens...... 1 hr BossDogg 5
new cab company in bowlinggreen 1 hr Cabby 8
•••