Husband had an affair
Antonio

UK

#23 Dec 15, 2012
He wants to throw 20 years down the drain for some woman?, and you caught an std?. Wow. If this is the first time maybe, just maybe, you can forgive him if he's sorry. Obviously the trust is gone. Thank god I'm not married to have to deal with this kind of s!it. Id suggest counselling, and if after that you cannot forgive him then I suggest trial separation, but try to forgive him and tell him this is his last chance next time it's divorce.
Tyler Perry

North Ridgeville, OH

#24 Dec 15, 2012
Free Fallen wrote:
Take care of your business at home and they won't go anywhere else. It's funny after you get married the sex just stops and blowjobs are out of the question. No wonder men cheat women lay that stuff all over you until you say i do. It's more like no you did
Not true. We were going at it like crazy even during the affair, thanks
Antonio

UK

#25 Dec 16, 2012
Free Fallen wrote:
Take care of your business at home and they won't go anywhere else. It's funny after you get married the sex just stops and blowjobs are out of the question. No wonder men cheat women lay that stuff all over you until you say i do. It's more like no you did
Your a fool and give men a bad name. No wonder some women think all men are cheaters. Speak for yourself. Don't say"no wonder men", say you. Cheaters always use excuses.
Antonio

UK

#26 Dec 16, 2012
foolish wrote:
Girl being he gave u crotch rot h$ll no...leave him!!! If there was no crotch rot..then yea u could 4give!! Men r so lame!!! Why get married if ur gonna continue 2 act single?? My hubby cheated but if I had gotten something he would be dead..I almost killed him just for cheating. Real talk!!!! Men make us insane. That's why now.I do me!!!#Snapped#
Don't say"men make us insane". You chose the bad man. You don't speak for all women, some women are happily married to faithful spouses. Don't act like ALL men are thr same, you dont speak for all men just because YOU chose a cheating loser.
What

Louisville, KY

#27 Dec 16, 2012
Married and devastated wrote:
My husband went off his meds and had an affair. He went back on them and wants to stay with me, but I caught some kind of crotch rot from this. I'm in shock because we were doing so good. This took me by surprise. Just venting, but I've been with him for over twenty years. I'm so [email protected] angry. I could just blame her, but he had to get the hard on.
Who cares really? Are you looking for someone to care? You need to look for a life and get off topix with your bullshit.
lol

Canton, OH

#28 Dec 16, 2012
Free Fallen wrote:
Take care of your business at home and they won't go anywhere else. It's funny after you get married the sex just stops and blowjobs are out of the question. No wonder men cheat women lay that stuff all over you until you say i do. It's more like no you did
Free Fallon
You are only speaking the truth, this man Im sure just got high or drunk one night because he was sick of coming home to a woman that complained about everything and went out and got a little, she better be glad thats all she got. heck, he could be getting a call saying she is carrying his child. Then what would she do.

"Husband who had an affair"
Go talk to your husband and hope your not going to have another addition to the family, that would be a travesty! Glad to know the crotch rot is better!
Nan

Louisville, KY

#29 Dec 16, 2012
I don't know what his diagnosis is but a feature of several illnesses is a reluctance to take your meds. That doesn't change the fact that he made that choice and it lead to nasty consequences. It could happen again particularly if there are impulse control features to his problem. You have a lot of thinking and praying to do about the rest of your life. Do you want to put up with a monthly STD check up for the rest of your life? I truely wish you the best of luck.
Keeping it Real

White Plains, KY

#30 Dec 17, 2012
Married and Devastated wrote:
This is the first time he had an affair. I am so pissed off. He immediately went back on his meds, but he and I both know the next several months or more will be difficult. Trust is gone. I am a hot woman and the girl he was will is ugly. I was like, "WTF?" He knows if this happens again, its over and I get everything. I did cover my bases on that.
Also, I don't accept the stopping meds as the complete excuse. However, the stupidity of f*cking an ugly girl over and over could be explained a little by that.
I do find it hilarious that the one time he strays, the chick was crazy and wanted him to marry her right away (while posting things about Jesus on FB). He got what he deserved.
Thanks for the input. The crotch rot is bacterial vaginosis, which is curable. Of course, if I discover anything later, I'm cutting his balls off and feeding it the turtles in the river.
How do you know it's his first time cheating? All you know is that it's his first time getting caught. He may have cheated on you before but just never got caught. You need to keep it real. Your husband and the other woman are to blame. But you may neve know the whole story. The other woman may not have known he was married or he may have told her he was leaving you. Maybe that's where she got the idea that he was going to marry her. After all he was off his meds and who know what lies he was telling her. Obviously he's a good lier because he was lieing to you and getting away with it. He would still be getting away with it if you hadn't got an std. Stop focusing on the other woman and take a good look at your marriage. See what may have led your husband to stray. I'm willing to bet it wasn't his first or second time. I'm just keeping it real.
Lorenza

Chicago, IL

#31 Dec 21, 2012
i'm gonna leave this here and hopefully this doesnt happen to you again www.paranoogle.com . thank me later :)
read a book
#32 Dec 21, 2012
Just for the ignorant peoples information, bacterial vaginosis is NOT a std. Also most doctors say its not contracted through sex. You can however develop bacterial vaginosis from having several sexual partners. It is a over growth of bacteria. Some women who have never even had sexual intercourse get bacterial vaginosis. You can get it from wipping wrong, wearing panties that are not a hundred percent cotton, and even from taking baths rather than showers. Women who have had hysterectomys are more prone to this type of infection due to imbalance of hormones. People that do not understand a diagnosis should speak thoroughly with their physician or try google,lol.
Reality

North Ridgeville, OH

#34 Dec 21, 2012
I'm thinking all of you need meds, and educations. This topic is old already. What's the matter with you people?
Sarah

Columbia, KY

#35 Dec 21, 2012
Is your husband Larry Johnson? Please tell me yes so I can finally be more than his special friend!
Free Fallen

New Albany, IN

#36 Dec 24, 2012
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text>Your a fool and give men a bad name. No wonder some women think all men are cheaters. Speak for yourself. Don't say"no wonder men", say you. Cheaters always use excuses.
You a little touchy about the subject. Maybe you have a few problems. Calling people names. Your awful angry there Antonio. Name callings don't bother me cause I don't get angry about discussions plus we all on here cause its just entertainment is all. If you get upset on this sight you definately need to deal with your anger issues.
Cornholio

United States

#37 Dec 24, 2012
*you're *definitely
antiamerican

La Grange, KY

#38 Dec 24, 2012
Married and devastated wrote:
My husband went off his meds and had an affair. He went back on them and wants to stay with me, but I caught some kind of crotch rot from this. I'm in shock because we were doing so good. This took me by surprise. Just venting, but I've been with him for over twenty years. I'm so [email protected] angry. I could just blame her, but he had to get the hard on.
GOOD FOR HIM

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#39 Dec 25, 2012
Married and devastated wrote:
My husband went off his meds and had an affair. He went back on them and wants to stay with me, but I caught some kind of crotch rot from this. I'm in shock because we were doing so good. This took me by surprise. Just venting, but I've been with him for over twenty years. I'm so [email protected] angry. I could just blame her, but he had to get the hard on.
. Chick , Is THAT the BEST EXCUSE he came up with?? Now, you are suffering physically from an infection from his affair ...DUMP his jazz..WGAT lame excuse will it be next time..he forgot to bring in the newspaper..??
2funny

Alliance, OH

#40 Dec 27, 2012
This is freaking hilarious. Posts like this are why I visit Topix. Cheating freak on meds, "hot" wife with crotch rot, ugly ho, freak back on meds, wife doesn't know how to wipe correctly, hence the crotch rot....it doesn't get any better than this. I'm laughing so hard I peed myself!!!! Whoops, wonder if I can call that stinky, moist situation "crotch rot".

Since: Aug 12

Dartmouth, Canada

#41 Jan 26, 2013
Probably he is using condoms.

Find them and use a needle to poke a little hole.

His "lady" will have a surprise and some explaining in a few months time.
WHAT

United States

#42 Jan 26, 2013
Free Fallen wrote:
Take care of your business at home and they won't go anywhere else. It's funny after you get married the sex just stops and blowjobs are out of the question. No wonder men cheat women lay that stuff all over you until you say i do. It's more like no you did
Ok u r a dipshit! I'm sure the reason she gave it up is bcz u treated her with respect, gaveher nice things & cherished every moment u had with her. Now u expect her to wash ur dirty drawers, bitch abt the house etc. U expect sex like its a chore instead of an awesomegift u give each other. If u treated her like u did when u were dating I'm sure she would slob the knob everytimeu pulled ur pants down!!!
lmfao

United States

#43 Jan 26, 2013
Married and Devastated wrote:
This is the first time he had an affair. I am so pissed off. He immediately went back on his meds, but he and I both know the next several months or more will be difficult. Trust is gone. I am a hot woman and the girl he was will is ugly. I was like, "WTF?" He knows if this happens again, its over and I get everything. I did cover my bases on that.
Also, I don't accept the stopping meds as the complete excuse. However, the stupidity of f*cking an ugly girl over and over could be explained a little by that.
I do find it hilarious that the one time he strays, the chick was crazy and wanted him to marry her right away (while posting things about Jesus on FB). He got what he deserved.
Thanks for the input. The crotch rot is bacterial vaginosis, which is curable. Of course, if I discover anything later, I'm cutting his balls off and feeding it the turtles in the river.
Bacterial vaginosis isn't always caused by STD's. Your doc should have been able to tell you that. Yes it could be a sign of genitial warts (which is NOT curable) but a lot of times its just a bacterial infection which doesn't have to come from stds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Begging for money 4 min Rockfield local 4
Adult Sites (Jan '13) 8 min Abela 9
Trump sending ICE to eradicate illegals at inte... 11 min White Genocide 28
A beautiful day driving in my BMW with my hair ... 14 min Hatesstupidpeople 61
Bye bye KY 46 min See year 5
dawn duley 1 hr Cookie Queen 18
White Squirrel Truck 1 hr Scooter 5
City sues Mills Family, Rick Kelley in Federal ... 2 hr Gulp 49

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages