Americans net wealth down 39% since O...

Americans net wealth down 39% since Obama was elected

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Mr Crowley

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Thats right wthc!!!! That is news out today right from the Federal Reserve. Another one of those pesky facts. I notice you never debate a fact. You just say mindless drone. Blah, blah, blah. This isn't from Fox news either son. This was on the lame stream media! Wow, I know right?? Now get back to class junior!!! And be sure to thank Obama for the rest of Americans. He is almost as clueless as you!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Mr Crowley wrote:
Thats right wthc!!!! That is news out today right from the Federal Reserve. Another one of those pesky facts. I notice you never debate a fact. You just say mindless drone. Blah, blah, blah. This isn't from Fox news either son. This was on the lame stream media! Wow, I know right?? Now get back to class junior!!! And be sure to thank Obama for the rest of Americans. He is almost as clueless as you!!
There you go with your damn lies again, drone. Americans net worth went down 39% between 2007 and 2010. It seems that bush was in office the first two years of dropping. No wonder you didn't post a link to your "info".

"The decrease in home values has driven down the net worth of American families.

The median family’s net worth fell 39% between 2007 and 2010 — the biggest decline on records dating to 1989, the Fed said."

Median net worth, the value of a family’s assets minus its debt, plunged to $77,300 in 2010, a level last seen in 1992, according to the Fed’s Survey of Consumer Finance."
http://www.alan.com/2012/06/11/american-famil...

Would you like your lying ass back, drone?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2012
And yes, that is a liberal website and the reason for posting it is to show that it is much more reliable than your right wing crap. I've seen the sites saying it is Obama's fault. Anyone with a brain knows if it happened between the years 2007 and 2010, it was bush's fault.
Mr Crowley

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your damn lies again, drone. Americans net worth went down 39% between 2007 and 2010. It seems that bush was in office the first two years of dropping. No wonder you didn't post a link to your "info".
"The decrease in home values has driven down the net worth of American families.
The median family’s net worth fell 39% between 2007 and 2010 — the biggest decline on records dating to 1989, the Fed said."
Median net worth, the value of a family’s assets minus its debt, plunged to $77,300 in 2010, a level last seen in 1992, according to the Fed’s Survey of Consumer Finance."
http://www.alan.com/2012/06/11/american-famil...
Would you like your lying ass back, drone?
Wow, you need real help. So let me get this straight there cut and paste boy. Obama is in charge 3out of the 4 years that the wealth dropped, yet not his fault???????? You wish you had my ass boy, but happily married to a beautiful Christian woman. Get back to class junior, you just failed tonight's lesson!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Mr Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you need real help. So let me get this straight there cut and paste boy. Obama is in charge 3out of the 4 years that the wealth dropped, yet not his fault???????? You wish you had my ass boy, but happily married to a beautiful Christian woman. Get back to class junior, you just failed tonight's lesson!
Wow, are you really that stupid? From 2007 to 2010 is 3 years, two of which bush was in office and 11 months of which Obama was in office. Try counting on your fingers, idiot. You are owned, boy.
gman

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Sorry to admit this my republican life partners but this was a trend set forth by our beloved G W! He really screwed we the people and left a huge mess for Obama. We have been duped by GOP policy...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 12, 2012
gman wrote:
Sorry to admit this my republican life partners but this was a trend set forth by our beloved G W! He really screwed we the people and left a huge mess for Obama. We have been duped by GOP policy...
I'm glad to hear you finally got deprogrammed and saw the light. May repugnican policies never bring our country down again. Be a proud newly born liberal and show how you care about the environment, the poor, the downtrodden, and a livable wage for all working people. Go forth and conquer the evil of ignorance and spread the gospel of liberalism to the WORLD!
gman

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2012
gman wrote:
Sorry to admit this my republican life partners but this was a trend set forth by our beloved G W! He really screwed we the people and left a huge mess for Obama. We have been duped by GOP policy...
I am so glad I have offended, have dug so deep that someone uses my screen name.

Who ever is using it can comsat species and die and they better hope I don't find out.
gman

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to hear you finally got deprogrammed and saw the light. May repugnican policies never bring our country down again. Be a proud newly born liberal and show how you care about the environment, the poor, the downtrodden, and a livable wage for all working people. Go forth and conquer the evil of ignorance and spread the gospel of liberalism to the WORLD!
Are you just plain stupid? I will never embrace liberalism! That is the most retarded thing I have seen. You need to embrace conservative policies and tell the lazy to get off their ass and go to work.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Mr Crowley wrote:
Thats right wthc!!!! That is news out today right from the Federal Reserve. Another one of those pesky facts. I notice you never debate a fact. You just say mindless drone. Blah, blah, blah. This isn't from Fox news either son. This was on the lame stream media! Wow, I know right?? Now get back to class junior!!! And be sure to thank Obama for the rest of Americans. He is almost as clueless as you!!
It was over the last 20 years, not the last 3 years.
Maybe you should have actually read the story.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 13, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
It was over the last 20 years, not the last 3 years.
Maybe you should have actually read the story.
You are talking to a certifiable idiot with 25 different names to claim he is an expert in whatever the subject. You are talking way over his head when you tell him to read the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls using strap ons on guys? (Apr '14) 1 hr Number 33
Micah Reed 2 hr Woman yep 34
A DAMN man 3 hr well let's see 4
teleservices direct (Jan '09) 3 hr Witchiepoo 39
bobby smith (Jan '13) 3 hr Witchiepoo 4
Chasity Allen 3 hr Witchiepoo 2
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 3 hr Mickey cutting th... 8

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages