Information

Raywick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

How hard is it to complete this program or is it a joke? What are the requirements?
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

a word to the wise,do not attend the warren county drug court! it is a joke! if you have any other options,take them!
it can work

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

It can work, its all up to you and if you want to straighten up your life or not. If your just trying to fake it till you make it, then probably not. The requirements are to stay clean, you get drug tested alot, work 30 hours a week/or volunteer 20 hours a week, go to two classes a week, and 4 aa/na meetings a week. It has changed my life, you just have to accept it, cause its alot of work, especially at first. but if you want it to help, it will. When I first had to take drug court, I hated it and I was looking for any other way out that I had possible except for jail. There weren't any however, and now I am grateful that their weren't cause my life is soo much better now. Good luck
Bobby

Raywick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Sounds better than nothing
it can work

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

It's definately better than jail/prison. Especially if your ready to straighten your life up. Good Luck
Information

Raywick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

what happens it you mess up and come up dirty on a test or something?
it can work

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

If you fail a drug test/or are non compliant with any of the requirments you get a 7 day jail sanction. If your dishonest about it it can be 14 or 21 days. As long as you do what your suppose to and stay clean you'll be fine, and if you do mess up, you just start over and its not the end of the world. If you mess up too much they will terminate you, but you do get a few chances.
good luck

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

This was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through. I went through it in Barren county so I don't know about Warren. It sucked. Bad.
It can work

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Yeah it's been hard, but worth it. I have my life back and everything I lost. For some people its more trouble than its worth, but not for me. I truly am grateful for the program and the unanswered prayers that lead me to it. Cause you can believe I was praying hard for the easy way out. Thank God I didn't find one.
curious

Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Aren't your charges supposed to be expunged after you graduate from drug court?
curious

Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

curious wrote:
Aren't your charges supposed to be expunged after you graduate from drug court?
I thought so but maybe some others could inform you some more on this.
info

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

No, your charges aren't automatically exsponged after drug court. If you are offered pre-trial diversion, then it will show up that you were charged but not convicted until your probation time is up, then it goes completly away. But this is only if you get a diversion. They don't offer them alot.
curious

Slaughters, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

info wrote:
No, your charges aren't automatically exsponged after drug court. If you are offered pre-trial diversion, then it will show up that you were charged but not convicted until your probation time is up, then it goes completly away. But this is only if you get a diversion. They don't offer them alot.
Okay so I graduated drug court in 2003 and I had been final sentenced on all my charges and had received time served and probation as well as fines and drug court. I have done everything. I paid the fines I did 5 years probation with not so much as a ticket, I did drug court granted it was hard and I had trouble and swore I would get high as soon as I got out of that hell but I'm still clean and it's been almost 10 years. So does anyone know how I would go about getting my record expunged because I can't even so much as volunteer at my kids school because they do a background check and see my charges and won't allow it. But my judge has stepped off the bench for personal reasons... Please I need info... Can anyone help?
info

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

I know in warren county you can either talk to a lawyer, or I think you can just go to the court house and pay a fee to get it brought before a judge. I'm not sure about anywhere else.
freeman

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

does the pretrial program test for k2 (spice)
CHRIS SCHULTZ

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Information wrote:
what happens it you mess up and come up dirty on a test or something?
JAIL
Drug user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

CHRIS SCHULTZ wrote:
<quoted text> JAIL
Drug court a joke. The people on it are still doin drugs. Why be on it if you are going to still take drugs. Do your time and no probation then you ain't got to worry about. You can do your own thing.
Ell

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Is Jackie still drug teating ahahaha
rpmg

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

A certain female currently in drug court is married to the.biggest meth.cook in town. If she can do.it u can. Yes to Meth
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

How long does it last? How long Is each phase and what is your orientation all about? My husband Just got it and were clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DemocRATS 145,975
Two Outstanding School Districts Better Serve t... 18 min $ not well spent 282
Maggie Norton (Sep '13) 38 min wondering 4
All about you urgent clinic 1 hr Newspaper 5
Missing Boys!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr More then concerned 14
Apology 2 hr waiting 5
Life 3 hr midget 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••