Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thats awful

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Feb 19, 2013
how would you feel if people spoke that way about you? Liz is a beautiful person inside and out. Regardless, you should not speak that way about anyone. If you don't like the way someone looks or acts then turn your TV off. Try finding something productive to do with your time. Im glad Liz's faith will protect her from your attacks. I will be praying that you find peace with yourself and no longer have to degrade others to make yourself feel better. I too feel bad for your family because if you can do this, then there is no telling how much pain you have caused others.
WeLoveLiz

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Feb 19, 2013
What is wrong with you judgmental people? Do you really think that hiding behind a computer screen and a few key strokes is going to bring someone as beautiful as Liz down? Or give you some kind of perverse power for that matter? Why don't you post full body pictures so the rest of us can condemn you for your imperfections, which I can tell by your personalities, far outweigh Liz's. I truly hope you don't have children who hear these harsh words from your mouths. Those are the children who become bullies to others and who can only degrade others because of how they saw their parents treat other people. If you don't like how she looks, watch something else. Better yet, get up off your butt and do something productive!
Mrs Nelda

Rushville, IN

#23 Feb 19, 2013
We are all entitled to our opinions. We are all responsible for the choices we make good or bad. There is a saying Good Choice, Bad Choice, My Choice!!!! That being said my opinion is you all can make the choice to not watch Liz's segments. You must find something interesting during her segments. Your sticking around still watching her on TV. Maybe while you hide behind that keyboard you could look up the work disrespectful!!! That's exactly what you are being. I'm just proud to know she will not give these comments a second thought! She is a strong and intelligent women! She has better morals and values than any of you will have. Just remember Karma it's a bitch! Maybe you need to change the channel to Jerry Springer!!!!!
cowboy

Duluth, GA

#24 Apr 26, 2013
Liz is thick to me and I like it
Joe

Alliance, OH

#25 Apr 26, 2013
She is beautiful !!! Very pretty in the face and a great "fluffy" body !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min LMS 1,249
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Limbertwig 151,106
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 53 min Brainsneeze 1,730
anybody seen Jolly?? 1 hr WhereRthey 17
Love Hurts 3 hr Carolyn 3
Twilight Crooks 3 hr sad 2
Good Daycare 3 hr abc123 4
Facebook 4 hr sorry 13
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 5 hr Interested Observer 100
cheating men (Mar '11) 10 hr What about Judy 63
i see your not talking 10 hr cole 20
home invasion? 13 hr Lightbulb 14
•••
•••