'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,861 - 61,880 of 146,157 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He 'tofy'
How are ya???:)
Hey Al, I'm good...hoping to get back in the groove!
How you doing?:)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hi Everyone else TOO ...
I'm on another forum "fighting"
for Our Country... ;0)
What forum?
I might check it out!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Here ya go TOFY this will help..

www.youtube.com/watch...
genious

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

g g
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DMIAAW wrote:
It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? lol Even the National news stations (who refuse to report on the terrorist act of 4 murdered Americans in Benghazi)had breaking news that...Mitch McConnell is the most hated politician. LMMFAO Millions of unemployed on Obama's watch with no relief in sight, a record number of Americans living at the poverty level on Obama's watch, a record number of Americans on food stamps yet the sheep love him long time all the way to the slaughter house. Nancy Pelosi lied to and ripped off every man, woman and child in America with her "you have to pass the bill to know how it will screw you over" statement. Harry Reid has refused for three years (going on four)to allow any bills he disagrees with to come to the Senate floor and a old senile fart that demands and commands more security for a outing to a museum than was allowed for the victims in Benghazi. Barney Frank who has ripped off the tax payers for years and is leaving office so as not to be prosecuted. Maxine Waters has been under investigation for ethics violations for years while friend Nancy Pelosi keeps putting the investigation on the back-burner. But Mitch McConnell is the most hated politician even though the people voting for that couldn't say why or bring up any specifics as to why they hate him. lol
The democrat hate machine is alive and well and squeaking all around us. You don't have to look any further than Michigan's back yard where all the sheep street squatters are demanding that all people believe their way or else!
No longer the land of the free but the land of morons. To add insult to injury...the French were right. Americans are the dumbest people to ever walk this earth.
What is it with all the democraps and sexual predators! Man, I hope all these demolib sex offenders don't unionize, the will beat the crap out of anyone who doesn't support them. Bill Clinton really let the perverts out of the closet!

Bob Menendez Intern Arrested: Undocumented Immigrant, Registered Sex Offender Faces Deportation

WASHINGTON -- U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an undocumented immigrant who was a registered sex offender, now under arrest by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP.

Luis Abrahan Sanchez Zavaleta, an 18-year-old immigrant from Peru, was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in front of his home in New Jersey on Dec. 6, two federal officials said. Sanchez, who entered the country on a now-expired visitor visa from Peru, is facing deportation and remains in custody. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss details of Sanchez's immigration case.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/bob-...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Question # 1. Is the US in debt worse than any point in history? Question #2. Is the Federal Tax rates lower on the top wage earners then at in point in US history? Question #3. Did anyone in America get a 13% reduction on their tax rates other than the most rich that make a living off capital gains?
I rest my case on the matter but I'm sure you'll have some childish spin to it.
1. yes (most vulnerable and highest)
2. maybe, thanks to repubs who understand economics
3. who cares?

as far as some childish spin to it, I'm gonna tell you sodolib!

WAAAAAAAA
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, too. When lightening is ceiling to ground, there is no telling where it will go. The middle states had some horrendous thunder and lightening the other night. Someone was telling me it lit up the bedroom at night. When towers are hit, the volts go everywhere and even surge protectors are useless. I lost a microwave a couple years back, and my new flat screen monitor went black and had to buy a new one. My neighbor had a volt hit his roof, it went down the wall, out the electrical plug, through a magazine rack and into his recliner and burned a hole in it. So with all the electronics we have today, there truly is no way to protect it unless you totally unplug it from the sockets. Another incident, and this happened to someone and it was told to me. Kids were playing on a game on the floor under a ceiling fan that was running overhead. Lightening struck something outside and the fan wires were affected somehow and threw sparks all over the kids under it. Probably this is rare, but it goes to show you how electronics can be destroyed in a second.
Have a good night all you night owls, ttyl.
Lightening is Bushs fault.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Here's my favorite Ace Frehley song..

www.youtube.com/watch...

Well, my name it is a number
It`s on a piece of plastic film
And I`ve been growin` funny flowers
Outside on my little window sill

And don`t you know I`m a 2,000 man
And my kids, they just don`t understand me at all

You know, my wife still respects me
Even though I really misuse her
I am having an affair
With the Random computer

But don`t you know I`m a 2,000 man

Oh daddy, proud of your planet
Oh mommy, proud of your sun
Oh mommy. proud of your sun
Oh daddy, your brain`s still flashin`
Like they did when you were young
Or did they come down crashin`
Seeing all the things you`d done
Spacin` out and havin` fun

Oh daddy, your brain`s still flashin`
Like they did when you were young
Or did they come down crashin`
Seeing all the things you`d done
Spacin` out and havin` fun

But, don`t you know I`m a 2,000 man
Understand me, u-understand me, u-understand me, now understand me
I`m a 2,000 man, I`m a 2,000 man
I`m a 2,000 man, I`m a 2,000 man, yeah, 2,000
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding money from taxes has gotten worse since everyone learned about the ease of which Romney was able to do it. Looks like our lawmakers would put a stop to it.
You know we can argue all say about Repub vs Dem. But it's the actions of those in DC that prove the Republican Law makers are on the side of the Rich and their protection.
98% of Republicans Twice Voted Against Cracking Down on Foreign Tax Haven Corporations. Republicans voted against a bill to create jobs with bipartisan provisions to spur investment in local rebuilding projects and a range of bipartisan proposals to help our small businesses grow, hire and continue to fuel our economy - including a provision to save American jobs by cracking down on foreign tax haven corporations that are using the U.S. tax treaty network to dodge U.S. taxes.
H.R. 4849
97% of Republicans Voted Against Cracking Down on Offshore Accounts for Corporations and the Wealthy. Republicans voted against the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act, which makes it much harder for United States citizens and corporations to avoid taxes by hiding money in overseas bank accounts.
HIRE Act, H.R. 2847
99% of Republicans Voted Against Cracking Down on Overseas Tax Havens. The bill provides the U.S. Treasury Department with significant new tools to find and prosecute U.S. individuals that hide from the Internal Revenue Service assets overseas in foreign tax havens, like Switzerland, Liechtenstein and some Caribbean countries.
H.R. 4213
85% of Republicans Voted Twice to Protect a Tax Loophole for CEOs' Deferred Compensation Paid by Offshore Companies. Republicans voted against closing tax loopholes that allow hedge fund managers and corporate CEOs to use offshore tax havens to escape income tax on unlimited amounts of deferred compensation.[H.R. 4351
88% of Republicans Voted to Protect Tax Benefits for American Expatriates who Renounce their Citizenship. Republicans voted against strengthening laws to ensure that certain wealthy taxpayers cannot renounce their U.S. citizenship or terminate their U.S. residence in order to avoid U.S. taxes.[H.R. 3056,
LOL, this is a riot! repubs, oh repubs, where forth art thou oh repubs, everything we demolibs do is modeled after you repubs,

ROTFL,
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What forum?
I might check it out!

Hey tofy! Did the ground hog see his shadow and go back in his hole? No wait! That's February, isn't it?!

8)

How've you been, stranger?!

8)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hey wrote:
Here ya go TOFY this will help..
www.youtube.com/watch...
Been a while since I heard that one! Thanks! Does pep ya up!!!lol
Now I'll be humming that in mind head for a week....:)

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mind head....whoa! need to check the THC level in the budzu?????lmao.........

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tofy! Did the ground hog see his shadow and go back in his hole? No wait! That's February, isn't it?!
8)
How've you been, stranger?!
8)
Dang Jay...that kinda freaked me out for a second!
I seen visions of Bill Murray..aka Carl in caddy-shack!
I'm good.
And you my friend?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
remember the BengahaziDeception.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v-NNk7mTBbA
remember the BengahaziDeception.
Yes RayOne,It was handled with double talk and the Ole political misinformation with redacted
state department press releases. Why? It was election driven!
I'm ashamed and embarrassed and most of sad for the good people that lost their lives.
They deserve better than being a news story!
No one will ever come forth and be honest about how we failed those
people! We truly did!
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Where is everyone ???

We all went over the fiscal cliff with the rest of the country AL.

8D
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Jay...that kinda freaked me out for a second!
I seen visions of Bill Murray..aka Carl in caddy-shack!
I'm good.
And you my friend?

LOL....sorry for the confusion. I was thinking of you going underground for awhile since you've been gone from this crazy site.

Was just reading how they are beating people up over that *right to work* decision. Sounds like some hostile country to me. Best to stay out of the way, ya think?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in your state today Michigan :)
The biggest case of denial I have seen since the dems held their convention. Liberal radio talk show drones saying what was shown on television was not fair to the ones that did not riot and beat people up, what a hoot! they are saying that the UAW is a caring and honest organization and the conservatives are just trying to make them look bad. Wow, I am beginning to wonder if the LSD from the 60s is flashing back into these baby boomer libs and they actually believe they are what they say.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Michigan locals raise funds for 'hotdog guy' after union protesters destroy his supplies

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/12/la...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Boy, I'm sure glad oblamer didn't leave those hurricane Sandy victims behind like he said he wouldn't,

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/50181...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Ditch Mitch 13 min bunk 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min i be dat nikka 81,567
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 30 min Amen 16,115
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 33 min Teacher 1,012
A.C.E. (Appetite Control & Energy) Diet Pills??? (Jun '11) 37 min Mayra 236
Can't get any sleep without sw. 50 min we need this too 7
Jason estlack 51 min hiz 3
Two Outstanding School Districts Better Serve t... 56 min Purple55 285
School Choice 15 hr Purple55 921
•••
•••
•••
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters