'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228660 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Art Freen

Hopkinsville, KY

#49164 Sep 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
Obama 2007: Muslim hostilities will cease the day I'm inaugurated ... Play Video
http://times247.com/24-7-videos/flashback-mus...
Someone should tell him the middle east is on fire and Americans are dead.
Hope and Change anyone?
Of course, Obama says nothing of the sort in the interview, does he?

So someone just made that up.
frank

Oakland, CA

#49165 Sep 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Naturally you missed the whole point as usual. The point was......
Obama 2007: Muslim hostilities will cease the day I'm inaugurated
Nothing has ceased at all in the middle east.
Obama never said that -- how low are you willing to sink?
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only gotten worse. We still send them billions of dollars and they still shout: "Death to America!"
Nothing has changed since he took office and it never will, whether he professes to know how they think or not just because he lived there and visited there...bah!
test

Ashburn, VA

#49166 Sep 20, 2012
test
Just Wondering

Oakland, CA

#49167 Sep 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Naturally you missed the whole point as usual. The point was......
Obama 2007: Muslim hostilities will cease the day I'm inaugurated
Nothing has ceased at all in the middle east. It's only gotten worse. We still send them billions of dollars and they still shout: "Death to America!"
Nothing has changed since he took office and it never will, whether he professes to know how they think or not just because he lived there and visited there...bah!
I missed nothing I understand just fine, the attacks on US diplomatic posts in the ME and North Africa underscore a lesson taught repeatedly over the past decade – that security is a very difficult task when launching fledgling democracies emerging from autocratic states. From Sierra Leone in Africa to Iraq, examples show how important law and order are to a country’s political, economic, and social progress. The stakes are high in a region at its most pivotal and delicate moment in nearly a century – and so are the challenges. No one has handled it better than Obama and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton!
Libya and Egypt, for instance, have newly elected governments with limited influence and control over their military and police forces. Both face factionalized and fragmented societies emerging from decades of injustice and state violence. Both must forge new relationships with the West amid a constant threat of Islamic extremism. Libya achieved democracy through civil war, Egypt through popular protest. Libya is awash in weaponry, Egypt is historically a seedbed of violent Islamism.
Keep talking your senseless and idiotic dog-shit it only exposes your clueless ignorance!
Chief Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#49168 Sep 20, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never said that -- how low are you willing to sink?
<quoted text>
Obama drivel ,he ain't never had it never will .Nothing lower than a liberal :Fact

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#49169 Sep 20, 2012
The floating of the film excuse was very unPresidential, with MSM support it almost worked.
This is becoming another 'work place violence' issue.
When you vote, think Fort Hood.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49170 Sep 20, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>and the do nothing republican lead house of reps and mr filibuster mitch mcconel are not helping with anything!
Destroying your argument! The Democrats had control of ALL 3 branches of our government, giving him the ability to pass anything for 2 years to include a filibuster proof senate and congress until 2010. Yet during that time Obama never once addressed the economy! He did pass Obamacare but 67% of Americans didn't want it, mainly because only 13% of the populations didn't have healthcare. Also the Democrats did not submit one budget for over 3 years and still haven’t to this day (Republicans submitted over 30 budgets) Harry Reid tabled all of them even the ones that got the majority vote. Again no solutions from the Democratic politicians. See what most Democrats don't understand is their party is not the party of JFK, or LBJ their party has been hijacked by socialist who want to move the country in the opposite direction that it was founded on. If any of you have conversations with Democrats that are an older generation they want the same things as Republicans but todays Marxist are looking to change America’s democrats into a victim society.
Art Freen

Hopkinsville, KY

#49171 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroying your argument! The Democrats had control of ALL 3 branches of our government, giving him the ability to pass anything for 2 years to include a filibuster proof senate and congress until 2010. Yet during that time Obama never once addressed the economy! He did pass Obamacare but 67% of Americans didn't want it, mainly because only 13% of the populations didn't have healthcare. Also the Democrats did not submit one budget for over 3 years and still haven’t to this day (Republicans submitted over 30 budgets) Harry Reid tabled all of them even the ones that got the majority vote. Again no solutions from the Democratic politicians. See what most Democrats don't understand is their party is not the party of JFK, or LBJ their party has been hijacked by socialist who want to move the country in the opposite direction that it was founded on. If any of you have conversations with Democrats that are an older generation they want the same things as Republicans but todays Marxist are looking to change America’s democrats into a victim society.
Actually, the Democrats had a very slim majority in the House from January 20, 2009 to January 1, 2011. And in the Senate, only had the necessary 66 votes to bring a cloture vote for 24 working days during that time, due to vacancies, death, illness, recesses, etc. So while the "they had total control for 2 years" sounds like a good argument, it doesn't hold up to closer examination. Neither does the "socialist", "Marxist" meme. There's simply no evidence of any socialist-style legislation or agenda being advanced by the current administration, unless of course the person making the argument has no idea what socialism or Marxism (they're two different schools of thought) really is. As far as the Democrats controlling the Judiciary? That's just silly.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Algeria

#49172 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49173 Sep 20, 2012
General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again!!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/201...
The LIE that "(GM and Chrysler) repaid their loans."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

The LIE THAT "(GM and Chrysler) repaid their loans."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

This is just more lies for this administration to fool the American public. The only people that are getting fooled are the Obama supporters that refuse to see what is factual and what is not. I know some of you "Hard Line" lefties out there will refute anything that is against your Messiah but this is your future as well.
r u kidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#49174 Sep 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
Obama 2007: Muslim hostilities will cease the day I'm inaugurated ... Play Video
http://times247.com/24-7-videos/flashback-mus...
Someone should tell him the middle east is on fire and Americans are dead.
Hope and Change anyone?
Did you even listen to the link you posted. You republitards never fail to make yourselves look like imbeciles.
Art Freen

Hopkinsville, KY

#49175 Sep 20, 2012
Meanwhile, the 112th Congress has set a record of 240 filibusters in the Senate by the minority, the most recent one being the blocking of a bill to provide employment assistance to veterans.
Chief Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#49176 Sep 20, 2012
r u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even listen to the link you posted. You republitards never fail to make yourselves look like imbeciles.
Truth bites you in your liberal arse ,damm that must hurt .
Art Freen

Hopkinsville, KY

#49177 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again!!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/201...
The LIE that "(GM and Chrysler) repaid their loans."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
The LIE THAT "(GM and Chrysler) repaid their loans."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
This is just more lies for this administration to fool the American public. The only people that are getting fooled are the Obama supporters that refuse to see what is factual and what is not. I know some of you "Hard Line" lefties out there will refute anything that is against your Messiah but this is your future as well.
You really should read the articles you link before claiming something to be a lie. Politifact was commenting on the accuracy of a political ad and rated the ad "Half True", not surprising for any political ad really. But in the last paragraph, PF said: "In our lengthy discussions about this claim, we considered everything from Mostly True to Mostly False. We’re not weighing Obama’s courage or the bailout’s success. We can say the claim the current companies "repaid their loans" is accurate but leaves out important details and context. On the larger bailout, it’s too early to say how taxpayers will make out. This statement is partially accurate but leaves out important details."

Notice it says "We can say the claim the current companies "repaid their loans" is accurate, but leaves out important details and context". So saying that it's a "LIE" is incorrect.

The Forbes piece is an editorial and bases its argument on one person's opinion and more than a few assumptions, predictions, and outright guesses. GM may go bankrupt again, it may not. I hope it doesn't.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49178 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are lazy and stupid, but who is complaining?
lmao
I know you are lazy and stupid, but I'm not complaining . You can't help it,so no one gives a hoot about you, you little biddy iddy man.
we won

Clarksville, TN

#49179 Sep 20, 2012
Obama is the greatestest ever and never makes a mistake. Only a racist would not vote for him and all republicans are bad people.

Obama - president for life!!!!!!!!!!
easy now

Elizabethtown, KY

#49180 Sep 20, 2012
I wouldn't go that far
Chief Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#49181 Sep 20, 2012
we won wrote:
Obama is the greatestest ever and never makes a mistake. Only a racist would not vote for him and all republicans are bad people.
Obama - president for life!!!!!!!!!!
Moronic spew ,
Are You Kidding

Naperville, IL

#49182 Sep 20, 2012
we won wrote:
Obama is the greatestest ever and never makes a mistake. Only a racist would not vote for him and all republicans are bad people.
Obama - president for life!!!!!!!!!!
What an idiotic statement!!!! Get a life!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49183 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiotic statement!!!! Get a life!!
Get a brain you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron Park Apartments (Jun '15) 34 min Former tenant 16
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 1 hr lol 56
Chase Goff new principal (May '15) 1 hr Gods kid 8
WBKO Kristi Hancock indicted on all charges 1 hr Gods kis 8
sleazy women 1 hr thekarmatrain666 4
Picture Perfect Memories 1 hr hmm 95
lindsey devoe 2 hr Flying high 321 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages