'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Joy Beasley

Cincinnati, OH

#42185 Jun 17, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think so, But then again I thought you had to be a (Natural Born Citizen) To be POTUS ?????
I think C-sections should be allowed.
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42186 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me Forrest, where were you during the 8 years of Gdub’s debauchery, lies and general chaos - you really ought to lay off the KY hooch ... you didn’t get the memo? Michigan and Ohio are reporting a shortage of auto workers and auto parts, stop your whining and get busy ... or you just going sit around like a good wnignuz moron and keep whining about big Gov’t while, at the same time blaming Obama for not helping you?
Frankie hatin'on us saying we are blaming Obama? Now that is some funny shit! Obama is leading by example and we are playing follow our leader. Just blame somebody else. It doesn't matter if there's a bit of truth to what you are saying. It doesn't matter that the whole thing is of your doing and it's all your fault...just keep blaming somebody else. Repeat and repeat and repeat and never admit guilt or accept responsibility for your actions. That's what Obama has taught me! Now all of a sudden frankie believes this is wrong and we shouldn't do it?? What? 4 years of commending Obama for pulling the lame blame game off and now it's wrong? Oh wait...frankie is still hard at it. He's blaming "wnignuz" (run frankie run to the nearest education center in your neighborhood lol) for blaming Obama. You're good at what you do, frankie ObaMORON! lol
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42187 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
Let's not forget the four-letter word that destroyed the ‘American Life’ as we knew it!
Proof that can't spell worth a crap and you can't count for shit either! lol It burns your ass hairs that Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever and that's including Carter's all-time worst term! Now that had to be hard to accomplish but Obama did it! Yay Obama??? lol
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#42189 Jun 17, 2012
yes you did no I didunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that can't spell worth a crap and you can't count for shit either! lol It burns your ass hairs that Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever and that's including Carter's all-time worst term! Now that had to be hard to accomplish but Obama did it! Yay Obama??? lol
Ann and I want to thank you for raising the standard for representing the Republican Party. You’re clearly both a gentleman and a scholar. It is our wish that all Americans carefully evaluate and understand your messages and to hold them in close consideration before deciding how to vote.

Keep up the good work. You’re a shining example of what it means to be a Republican.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#42190 Jun 17, 2012
Syl wrote:
Can some one answer this for me, to get a work permit ,don't you have to have a SS# and don't you have to be a legal citizen to have a SS#? Just wondering.
The WH has Deemed that if it looks beneficial to His objective, no ID required.
frank

Oakland, CA

#42191 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Frankie hatin'on us saying we are blaming Obama? Now that is some funny shit! Obama is leading by example and we are playing follow our leader. Just blame somebody else. It doesn't matter if there's a bit of truth to what you are saying. It doesn't matter that the whole thing is of your doing and it's all your fault...just keep blaming somebody else. Repeat and repeat and repeat and never admit guilt or accept responsibility for your actions. That's what Obama has taught me! Now all of a sudden frankie believes this is wrong and we shouldn't do it?? What? 4 years of commending Obama for pulling the lame blame game off and now it's wrong? Oh wait...frankie is still hard at it. He's blaming "wnignuz" (run frankie run to the nearest education center in your neighborhood lol) for blaming Obama. You're good at what you do, frankie ObaMORON! lol
So far the Bush wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan have cost us $4 trillion not including equipment lost, which is another $17Billion. Two weeks before the Iraq war Dick Cheney said to Tim Russert quote:“every analysis said this war itself would cost about $80 billion, recovery of Baghdad about $10 billion”. And you f-ing wingnuz morons are dissing Obama’s spending trying to save the American economy! The Bush wars, the Bush tax cuts and the Bush recession are driving the economic struggle. Economic recovery measures, financial rescues have only temporary impact, it will likely take an entire generation to make up for all the losses especially among the middle class! Nevertheless, we will make it and come out of it for the better – never underestimate the American’s fortitude and determination!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42193 Jun 17, 2012
"Freedom is Not FREE"

I had a dream the other night, I did not understand,
A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.
His clothes were torn and dirty as he stood there by my bed,
He took off his three cornered hat, and speaking low, he said.

We fought a revolution to secure our Liberty,
We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.
For future generations this legacy we gave,
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you’d always keep,
But tyrants labored endlessly, while your parents were asleep.
Your freedom gone – Your courage lost – You’re no more than a slave,
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You buy a permit to travel, and a permit to own a gun,
Permits to start a business or to build a place for one.
On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent,
Although you have no voice in choosing, how the money’s spent.

Your children must attend a school, that does not educate,
Your Christian values can’t be taught, according to the State.
You read about the current news in a regulated press,
You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the IRS.

Your money is no longer made of silver or of gold,
You trade your wealth for paper, so your life can be controlled.
You pay for crimes that make your nation, turn from G-d in shame,
You’ve taken Satans number, as you traded in your name.

You’ve given government control to those who do you harm,
So they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm.
And keep our country deep in debt,put men of G-d in jail,
Harass your fellow countrymen while corrupted courts prevail.

Your public servants don’t uphold, the solemn oath they’ve sworn,
Your daughters visit doctors, so their children won’t be born.
Your leaders ship artillery and guns to foreign shores,
And send your sons to slaughter, to fight other peoples wars.

Can you regain your freedom, for which we fought and died,
Or don’t you have the courage or the faith to stand with pride.
Are there no more values, for which you would fight to save,
Or do you wish your children, to live in fear and be a slave.

Sons of the Republic, arise and take a stand,
Defend the Constitution, the supreme law of the land.
Preserve our great Republic, and teach each G-d given right,
And pray to G-d to keep the torch of freedom burning bright…
----------

These are NOT just *words*, this is an inspiration!

When do We, The People, finally say ENOUGH! When do Americans STAND and fight for what is RIGHT? When do we stand and demand, and secure those blessings of liberty that this nation was founded upon?

Do you remember the old typing drill from High School? Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country?

It’s time!
This piece was sent to me in the comments section of this post, Where is the outrage?, and it was just too good to leave in comments!

Our anger has risen and we will not be satisfied until our liberties are restored and this Administration is investigated properly for their trouncing of our Freedom.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/...
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42194 Jun 17, 2012
What happened to all the hype(I'm gonna get our troops home within 18mos. of my election)..

Just another lie for the vote.....
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42197 Jun 17, 2012
Hijinx Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann and I want to thank you for raising the standard for representing the Republican Party. You’re clearly both a gentleman and a scholar. It is our wish that all Americans carefully evaluate and understand your messages and to hold them in close consideration before deciding how to vote.
Keep up the good work. You’re a shining example of what it means to be a Republican.
Sorry I refuse to battle with a 12 year old kid. Proving you wrong time after time isn't all that great of a feeling when I know you are a stupid little snot-nosed kid just trying to "fit in" somewhere...anywhere. Of course you have to have a gimmick to get noticed and your intelligence told you to act like Romney. lol That speaks volumes! You act out and we laugh. Are you happy now little one? LMMFAO!

I'm sure you are crying to mommie and waiting for her to leave the room so you can type a cuss word now that you are mad because we are all laughing at you. If you don't want to be laughed at little one...just stop being so damn stupid! When you grow up and get a little bit of fuzz on the ballsack come on back and we'll talk some grownup shit, okay?
Until then get your pacifier, have mommie change that dried-up poop in your crack and you and your friend Winnie the pooh can go nite-nite!
yes you did no I didunt

Glasgow, KY

#42198 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So far the Bush wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan have cost us $4 trillion not including equipment lost, which is another $17Billion. Two weeks before the Iraq war Dick Cheney said to Tim Russert quote:“every analysis said this war itself would cost about $80 billion, recovery of Baghdad about $10 billion”. And you f-ing wingnuz morons are dissing Obama’s spending trying to save the American economy! The Bush wars, the Bush tax cuts and the Bush recession are driving the economic struggle. Economic recovery measures, financial rescues have only temporary impact, it will likely take an entire generation to make up for all the losses especially among the middle class! Nevertheless, we will make it and come out of it for the better – never underestimate the American’s fortitude and determination!
Since you insist on living in the past why don't you do a little research about how much the democrats Vietnam war cost, how many lives were lost in Vietnam, how many soldiers came home without limbs and eyesight and never to be right in their minds again and while you are at it do some intelligent research about the facts you have presented about "Bush's wars". You're a little bit off there frankie. But you know that, don't you? lol Poor ole frankie. Still trying to slide bullshit in and pray that no one notices. If you are going to dwell in the past then let's discuss the past. JFK ordered the first combat troops into Vietnam so that makes Vietnam a democrat war. Let's talk numbers and lives and money because we still, to this day, feel and live the after affects from that democrat war.? LOL
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#42199 Jun 17, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The WH has Deemed that if it looks beneficial to His objective, no ID required.
No, you got that all turned around backwards. The White House does not practice those Republican style ID tactics like suppressing Democrat voter registration by first requiring, and then making it difficult to get, an ID. Everybody knows that it is the Republicans, not the Democrats, who try to suppress votes to get elected. Maybe if the Republicans would stop alienating everyone by pandering to extremists, they could get elected legitimately, perhaps even in swing states.
Hijinx Romney

Cincinnati, OH

#42200 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry I refuse to battle with a 12 year old kid. Proving you wrong time after time isn't all that great of a feeling when I know you are a stupid little snot-nosed kid just trying to "fit in" somewhere...anywhere. Of course you have to have a gimmick to get noticed and your intelligence told you to act like Romney. lol That speaks volumes! You act out and we laugh. Are you happy now little one? LMMFAO!
I'm sure you are crying to mommie and waiting for her to leave the room so you can type a cuss word now that you are mad because we are all laughing at you. If you don't want to be laughed at little one...just stop being so damn stupid! When you grow up and get a little bit of fuzz on the ballsack come on back and we'll talk some grownup shit, okay?
Until then get your pacifier, have mommie change that dried-up poop in your crack and you and your friend Winnie the pooh can go nite-nite!
Thank you for raising the bar for GOP rhetoric yet another notch, just when we thought it could get no better. That you would not try to engage a 12 year old child in battle attests to your level of maturity as an adult. Please keep up the good work. We would consider you for a speech writer job after some training in how to seem presidential.

Please, everyone, vote for high quality. Vote Republican.
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

#42201 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting that 4 trillion dollar number? The CBO said the Iraq and Afghanistan wars cost us about a trillion dollars over 10 years. Even if we double that number, it's still only 200 billion dollar deficit spending every year. Obama's running that kind of deficit on a monthly basis.

The Bush tax cuts costs us about 80 Billion dollars a year over a 10 year period, again, Obama is running MONTHLY deficits triple that or even more each and every month.

The reason for the criticism of Obama's continuing and expanding government spending is that it has never worked in the past. It's not working now, and Obama is tripling down on a continuing failed policy.

Not to mention, I remember the Democrats screaming at Bush for not spending more after the Democrats took control of congress after the '06 elections.

With out tax reform, tort reform, repealing government regulations, and creating a better and more certain business environment in America, we're toast.
TIHS LWO

United States

#42203 Jun 17, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you got that all turned around backwards. The White House does not practice those Republican style ID tactics like suppressing Democrat voter registration by first requiring, and then making it difficult to get, an ID. Everybody knows that it is the Republicans, not the Democrats, who try to suppress votes to get elected. Maybe if the Republicans would stop alienating everyone by pandering to extremists, they could get elected legitimately, perhaps even in swing states.
Please elaborate...how the flock does eliminating "illegal voting" voting suppress a legitimate election?
You are mindlessly repeating a MSNBC talking point!
I come from a long line of VET's who fought and died for the freedoms we enjoy, voting by criminal trespassers was not one of those FLOCKING rights bird brain!
If you don't have a photo ID how can you rent a DVD? get a library card? pass a road check? are you saying voting for a President is less legally important than renting a movie?
Birds of a feather flock together, flock off bird brain!
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#42204 Jun 17, 2012
TIHS LWO wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate...how the flock does eliminating "illegal voting" voting suppress a legitimate election?
You are mindlessly repeating a MSNBC talking point!
I come from a long line of VET's who fought and died for the freedoms we enjoy, voting by criminal trespassers was not one of those FLOCKING rights bird brain!
If you don't have a photo ID how can you rent a DVD? get a library card? pass a road check? are you saying voting for a President is less legally important than renting a movie?
Birds of a feather flock together, flock off bird brain!
I was responding respectfully to another poster and you come in talking crazy about flocks of birds. Why are you going over the top?
Holler Infidel

Elkhorn City, KY

#42205 Jun 17, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the heil are you "I am a democrat I.D every damn one of them You extremist poop head moron to heil with all of you .
Syl

Ashland, KY

#42206 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me Forrest, where were you during the 8 years of Gdub’s debauchery, lies and general chaos - you really ought to lay off the KY hooch ... you didn’t get the memo? Michigan and Ohio are reporting a shortage of auto workers and auto parts, stop your whining and get busy ... or you just going sit around like a good wnignuz moron and keep whining about big Gov’t while, at the same time blaming Obama for not helping you?
I don't need help, sweetie pie, I'm retired, FROM A JOB, and I have never been on welfare. This country needs help, it needs rescued from this adminstration befor we go belly up.
I just want t be sure the future of this country isn't being ruined by the people who hate the US.
TIHS LWO

United States

#42207 Jun 17, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding respectfully to another poster and you come in talking crazy about flocks of birds. Why are you going over the top?
Because the subject of conversation involves ME and my relatives who fought and died for our RIGHT to vote...I don't know any illegal aliens who have done that...do you know any?
They cross a border legally, and join to fight for those rights...the BY GOD I'LL CALL THEM AMERICAN!
They cross at night; through a hole in the fence, the I'll call them criminals!
BIRD-BRAINS who say illegals should vote need smacked down every time they open their beak to squawk!
I respect my fellow Americans who respect my Country and the rule of law. I dis them as dis my Nation!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42208 Jun 17, 2012
Hijinx Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for raising the bar for GOP rhetoric yet another notch, just when we thought it could get no better. That you would not try to engage a 12 year old child in battle attests to your level of maturity as an adult. Please keep up the good work. We would consider you for a speech writer job after some training in how to seem presidential.
Please, everyone, vote for high quality. Vote Republican.
You have a 12 year old mentality. There's a difference even if you can't understand. The rest of us, democrats and republicans, understand. You are a fool who can't stand on his own so you pretend to be someone you don't like hoping the childish things you say will make others not like him too. How original! How mature! How oh-so-internet cool!
You are a joke and yes we laugh at you. Enough said about you. You don't matter. End of story.
TIHS LWO

United States

#42209 Jun 17, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying do dance around the real question?

I shall reiterate:
"Please elaborate...how the flock does eliminating "illegal voting" voting suppress a legitimate election?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min wtf 7,185
isis in BG 13 min BLAZE420 169
New hitcents restaurant plaza has failed 55 min Liked it- not 25
I'll come hit you up side your face 2 hr midget 8
Are granny panties back in style 2 hr midget 7
You won't get a letter 2 hr midget 13
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 2 hr Son of God 1
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters