First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dale

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Looking for a cute bbw woman
uuuhh

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
can you spell that crap out? topix doesn't charge per letter.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Uh oh dale your going to get bashed.
dale

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
As long as it makes him feel better im good with it
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
How do u know it's a him?
its ok

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Don't sweat it! Some ppl on here just look for something to b*tch abt! What's ur definition of bbw?
uuuhh

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
i'm a bbw and i want you to drink me like a tall glass of water. you ruin it when you abbreviate me. that doesn't make me feel special.
kandi

Uniontown, OH

#8 Jan 27, 2013
What is a BBW?
well

Springdale, AR

#9 Jan 27, 2013
a fat chick that doesnt take care of herself and will die of a heart attack or diabetes before she is 40, but some really gross dudes with no self esteem that can't get better think that is sexy.
wowww

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Just because a girl isn't skin and bones and she has some meat on her bones doesn't mean she's got health issues or is ugly. There are many women out there that are heavy set and are really beautiful, inside and out. By the way, "well" you're probably some ugly little skinny bitch with nothing to offer a man, no curves, no pu$$y...and sitting behind a computer screen bashing people because your pathetic.
its ok

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
There's a difference between thick & obese I believe. It really shouldn't matter if someone sees the inner beauty of a person. HOWEVER, it is a shame that so many men & women aren't taking care of themselves. Their quality of life would b so much better if they maintained a healthy weight, NOT for other ppl, but for their health! And that doesn't mean being a size 2. That means whatever ur physician considers healthy for u & whatever U consider healthy for u. My ideal weight, according to medical experts & the bmi is 126; however when I'm at 135 I'm in between a size 4 & size six. I like me at 140-145 & that's where I try to stay. That's a size 8 & its perfect for ME. Everyone else differs I'm sure...
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#12 Jan 27, 2013
cute bbw....now talk about an oxymoron!!!
WOW

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
well wrote:
a fat chick that doesnt take care of herself and will die of a heart attack or diabetes before she is 40, but some really gross dudes with no self esteem that can't get better think that is sexy.
Spoken like a man struggling with his sexuality.
RedneckBubba

Georgetown, IN

#14 Jan 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a man struggling with his sexuality.
...spoken like a man who is struggling with his BBW....LOL
its ok

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
What's really funny is that all u men on here bashing bbw's probably haven't seen ur penis in 10 yrs bcz of ur shelf gut. so f*cking BACK OFF! The man is looking for a bbw. He's not asking for ur opinion or approval for that matter so f*ck off!
Beth21

Canton, OH

#16 Jan 27, 2013
wowww wrote:
Just because a girl isn't skin and bones and she has some meat on her bones doesn't mean she's got health issues or is ugly. There are many women out there that are heavy set and are really beautiful, inside and out. By the way, "well" you're probably some ugly little skinny bitch with nothing to offer a man, no curves, no pu$$y...and sitting behind a computer screen bashing people because your pathetic.
I agree completely! Couldn't have said it better! Being a nurse, I've seen just as many skinny people, as fat, who have also had health problems such as diabetes & heart attacks!
well

Fayetteville, AR

#18 Jan 28, 2013
wowww wrote:
Just because a girl isn't skin and bones and she has some meat on her bones doesn't mean she's got health issues or is ugly. There are many women out there that are heavy set and are really beautiful, inside and out. By the way, "well" you're probably some ugly little skinny bitch with nothing to offer a man, no curves, no pu$$y...and sitting behind a computer screen bashing people because your pathetic.
Wrong. Fat is disgusting, there is NO excuse to be fat other than pure laziness. But you are correct about a couple things. I don't have anything to offer a man, and I have no pu$$y, because I AM a man you idiot. Oh, and it's "YOU'RE" in your last sentence there, genius. Why do you take the time to try and put me down when you are an idiot that is defending gross, lazy people?
Curious

Canton, OH

#19 Jan 28, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Fat is disgusting, there is NO excuse to be fat other than pure laziness. But you are correct about a couple things. I don't have anything to offer a man, and I have no pu$$y, because I AM a man you idiot. Oh, and it's "YOU'RE" in your last sentence there, genius. Why do you take the time to try and put me down when you are an idiot that is defending gross, lazy people?
Well....ok, if they are disgusting why did you even click on "cute BBW wanted"? Seriously, stop being a dick....just know karma is a b!tch...so if you ever have a heart attack or get diabetes, don't wonder why (:
well

Fayetteville, AR

#20 Jan 28, 2013
no such thing as karma. I clicked to mock the fatties.
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah, you say that now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Willoughby 13 min The truth 21
Deleting posts 1 hr simple 3
Downey -Mother/son team of thugs (Dec '08) 1 hr Know him 10
Daily News should be fined for litering! 2 hr Thankfulmomandgra... 2
What would Adam Witt or Craig Widener advise Ma... 2 hr Parent 2
Need info. 2 hr Tylerm 1
Ollie Trosper 2 hr ask 2
Racist note, feces found on B Green Apt 6 hr ole black dummy 31

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages