First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2008
How much can a women make there in a night ?
old flame

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Maybe you should ask Paris at the Stillwater bar, I here she worked at Tattle Tales for awhile. I know for a fact she gives a great lap dance.
old flame

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2008
You need to ask Paris at the Stillwater Bar she goes by Candice there. I know for a fact she gives geat lap dances to men and women.
Cole

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Missy wrote:
You can make a little by letting me hit it once a week. Having a sugardaddy is alot less work.

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#5 Sep 22, 2008
i'll guess a woman could do well at tattle tails if not for any other reason it's the only strip bar in town.

if a woman had a head for business and a body for sin she could do well.if she had the right attitude.
sam

Canton, OH

#6 Oct 15, 2008
i think that if it wasnt for the few hot girls it would be a dump bouncers?not during week u could get away with alot if the girls wouldnt stop u
jon

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2008
what about an ashley who works or worked there? I heard she was pretty good.........
big bucks

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2009
Missy wrote:
$300-400 on a good night
seriously

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2009
what are the physical requirements? and age requirements for dancing there? also, some questions about the ladies keeping their own tips. also, the age ranges acceptable there. for staff and guests? and of course a sample work sxhedule and rough extimate of average pain.

amyone have any answers to those few questions?
Hooked on Phonics

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2009
If you could spell maybe someone could answer them.

Were you drunk when you typed your post??
generic

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2009
seriously wrote:
what are the physical requirements? and age requirements for dancing there? also, some questions about the ladies keeping their own tips. also, the age ranges acceptable there. for staff and guests? and of course a sample work sxhedule and rough extimate of average pain.
"...rough extimate of average pain..."

hmmm, well I guess the average pain would depend on the roughness.
patron

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2009
big bucks wrote:
<quoted text>
$300-400 on a good night
18 yr olds make the most, then 19 yr olds, etc.
30 yr olds with ginormous tattoos make the least.
seriously

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2009
ok, yeah, im embarassed to say i was drunk when i typed that. i meant it as a joke! i swear my phone should have a breathalyzer attachment and i should have to pass that before my phone will turn on!! so so sorry to everyone for that mess, in my drunken state it was freakin hillarious, but re reading it sober was a bit humiliating!!
classic rocker

Tennyson, IN

#15 Aug 12, 2009
seriously wrote:
ok, yeah, im embarassed to say i was drunk when i typed that. i meant it as a joke! i swear my phone should have a breathalyzer attachment and i should have to pass that before my phone will turn on!! so so sorry to everyone for that mess, in my drunken state it was freakin hillarious, but re reading it sober was a bit humiliating!!
Since you can laugh about all the embarrassing things you do when you're
drunk, you'll make a great dancer! I've got a wad of 20's ready for you
when you start.
seriously

United States

#16 Aug 12, 2009
idk! but i think its gotta be fun! people always say, "its the most fun u can have with ur clothes on" about whatever they are doing, well in this case there'd be no clothes, so...
Pickle

United States

#17 Aug 13, 2009
Wonder if a man could get a blow for 20? I heard there was a girl name jenny that was super fine??
Shannon

Las Cruces, NM

#18 Aug 13, 2009
What is Stillwater?
hayabusa

Princeton, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2009
Pickle wrote:
Wonder if a man could get a blow for 20? I heard there was a girl name jenny that was super fine??
jenny is super fine but i am almost positive she is married
FYI

Canton, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2009
seriously wrote:
I understand why you would have to sell your body as an attraction at the skank circus because you sure did not show up when they were handing out brains.
person

Lafayette, TN

#21 Nov 21, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why you would have to sell your body as an attraction at the skank circus because you sure did not show up when they were handing out brains.
listen, some people have to do this to make money. there is nothing wrong with it! for goodness sakes they cover their nipples and don't remove panties. get off their case. if you had the body, you'd do it too. fast easy money. they are really nice people, NOT hos with no brains! i wouldn't do it, but i have no problem with what others do. "let he who is without sin...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongue punching a fart box 49 min Lol 2
24 months 1 hr Mini Soap 3
I'm hitting this pack getting tweeked 1 hr Cookie Queen 2
Joe and sabrina 2 hr Family 5
The biggest regret in my life 2 hr Feeling Greatful 46
Sabrina vanmeter 3 hr yep 2
Jessica Leigh (Aug '16) 3 hr theking 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance