tax refund = tattoo
Tell Em

Garden City, MI

#22 Feb 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
I can't wait to get another tattoo with my refund! I don't need the money for my kids because I didn't get knocked up when I was 15 because I'm responsible and I'll adopt when I'm ready to support a child.
Ha this is great nice job! For once someone is using there head I love this. Don't be a skank like the rest of em with three baby daddy's before 25. Jerry Jerry Jerry :)
hahaha

Nashville, TN

#23 Feb 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh God my feelings they hurt....
Actually, they don't. And I shouldn't have to be making the same arguments again and again, because a majority of the evovled population of human beings gets it. The color.of your skkn, whether chosen or not does not measure the worth of a human being or his/her contribution to society. I have no problem getting a job or supporting myself. Tax returns are a reward to hard working citizens and I will spend it on whatever I damn well please and help stimulate the local economy in the process. Grow up.
hahaha

Nashville, TN

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Tell Em wrote:
<quoted text> Ha this is great nice job! For once someone is using there head I love this. Don't be a skank like the rest of em with three baby daddy's before 25. Jerry Jerry Jerry :)
exactly. i don't regret any of my tattoos, but I'd rather have a body covered in ink I regret than be stuck raising a child with someone I don't love. or on my own.
decent woman

Tucker, GA

#25 Feb 1, 2013
tax refund = more nipple clamps

(hurry up irs!)
hahaha

Nashville, TN

#26 Feb 1, 2013
decent woman wrote:
tax refund = more nipple clamps
(hurry up irs!)
You have every right to do so. Enjoy.
decent woman

Westerville, OH

#27 Feb 2, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> exactly. i don't regret any of my tattoos, but I'd rather have a body covered in ink I regret than be stuck raising a child with someone I don't love. or on my own.
you are just lazy trash that doesn't want a kid because you are afraid you might have to be responsible.
As for your tattoos it doesn't surprise me.All trash have tattoos.
decent woman

Westerville, OH

#28 Feb 2, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, they don't. And I shouldn't have to be making the same arguments again and again, because a majority of the evovled population of human beings gets it. The color.of your skkn, whether chosen or not does not measure the worth of a human being or his/her contribution to society. I have no problem getting a job or supporting myself. Tax returns are a reward to hard working citizens and I will spend it on whatever I damn well please and help stimulate the local economy in the process. Grow up.
you aren't stimulating anything.Decent people like myself don't want a tattoo parlor in their town anyway.It only draws trash like you into our community.
Tell Em

Garden City, MI

#29 Feb 2, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>you are just lazy trash that doesn't want a kid because you are afraid you might have to be responsible.
As for your tattoos it doesn't surprise me.All trash have tattoos.
Leme Guess you have multiple baby daddys... Not having a kid when you arnt ready is just about the most responsible thing you can do. How dare someone bring a life in this world on a whim that is pure trash!
decent woman

Westerville, OH

#30 Feb 2, 2013
Tell Em wrote:
<quoted text> Leme Guess you have multiple baby daddys... Not having a kid when you arnt ready is just about the most responsible thing you can do. How dare someone bring a life in this world on a whim that is pure trash!
she just wants to sponge off her parents all her life and spend all her money on slutty tattoos.what a piece of garbage.
Well

Lafayette, TN

#31 Feb 2, 2013
THIS THREAD IS MADE BY A TROLL ! Decent Woman comes here to incite you into an argument .. and you all took the bait. Troll - dont feed it. I could care less if another person has tattoo's from head to toe. This Troll has been here before ... Decent woman is a Troll
Well

Lafayette, TN

#32 Feb 2, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>she just wants to sponge off her parents all her life and spend all her money on slutty tattoos.what a piece of garbage.
Reeling them in arent' ya :))
decent woman

Westerville, OH

#33 Feb 2, 2013
Well wrote:
THIS THREAD IS MADE BY A TROLL ! Decent Woman comes here to incite you into an argument .. and you all took the bait. Troll - dont feed it. I could care less if another person has tattoo's from head to toe. This Troll has been here before ... Decent woman is a Troll
and you sir are white trash.
Well

Lafayette, TN

#34 Feb 2, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and you sir are white trash.
Lmao!! whats a matter your thong to high ! lol
decent woman

Westerville, OH

#35 Feb 2, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao!! whats a matter your thong to high ! lol
it is "too" not "to" my illiterate friend.
Well

Lafayette, TN

#36 Feb 2, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>it is "too" not "to" my illiterate friend.
lol oopsie :) Are your ears cold with that burr haircut you have lol lmao !!
toothless wonders

United States

#37 Feb 2, 2013
How bout taking that money and fixing your grilles...Nothing worse than sleeves and bridge work to NO WHERE LOL. Priorities people-seriously.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Ahhh, Springtime is just around the corner. Time to put on a tank top,round up the kids,get Grandma and Uncle Bubba in the Plymouth and head to Walmart to show off the new winter tatts. You can follow Granny in the electric tubby buggy all around the store to see and be seen. You'll get to see everyone's winter additions of spiders,confederate flags, hearts,snakes,skulls, and what looks like a bad rendition of Dale Jr. Maybe you'll get to be seen on: People of Walmart
Well

Lafayette, TN

#39 Feb 2, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
You can follow Granny in the electric tubby buggy
Such a sad person you are. Shame on you. There are people that cant walk far and need these at home too. Shame on you.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#40 Feb 2, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text> There are people that cant walk far and need these at home too..
That's true but most of those tub of lards at Walmart are not handicapped,they are too damm fat and lazy to walk back for their Ding Dongs, chicken nuggets,frozen pizzas,cookies,ice cream,potatoe chips and beer. When a real handicapped person comes in,the buggies are all out or charging from hauling oversized loads.
toothless wonders

United States

#41 Feb 2, 2013
Brillant.....seriously. lmfao
ThomasA wrote:
Ahhh, Springtime is just
paround the corner. Time to put on a tank top,round up the kids,get Grandma and Uncle Bubba in the Plymouth and head to Walmart to show off the new winter tatts. You can follow Granny in the electric tubby buggy all around the store to see and be seen. You'll get to see everyone's winter additions of spiders,confederate flags, hearts,snakes,skulls, and what looks like a bad rendition of Dale Jr. Maybe you'll get to be seen on: People of Walmart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word (Jun '15) 13 min Kim 101
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 14 min Kim 6,282
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 15 min Kim 418
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 16 min Kim 558
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 17 min Kim 502
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 18 min Kim 126
Best OB/GYN 54 min crazy on 6B 9

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages