First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Oxford, MS

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Who killed Tubby
metwo

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I wanna know 2??? & who killed Joey 2???
Curious

Oxford, MS

#3 Mar 20, 2013
It seem's to me these cases are going to go cold!!
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#4 Mar 20, 2013
It's time to pay the Piper. You did the crime it's time to pay!!
You know who you are so YOU WILL PAY!!! Cowards usually do run but your time is UP!!
White boy

Canton, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Justice will be served wrote:
It's time to pay the Piper. You did the crime it's time to pay!!
You know who you are so YOU WILL PAY!!! Cowards usually do run but your time is UP!!
ask the cops he worked for
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#6 Mar 21, 2013
White boy wrote:
<quoted text>ask the cops he worked for
You must be employed there also if you know that much. He did NOT work for any cops!!! If you don't know anything keep your useless trash to youself "WHITE BOY"
well

Fayetteville, AR

#7 Mar 21, 2013
tubby, do you mean jerry hoskins jr, that tubby?
well

Fayetteville, AR

#8 Mar 21, 2013
also, it seems like the Boondock Saints have moved to BG. So many drug dealers and criminals getting killed...its not a big loss or anything, its actually a great thing to get these guys off the streets, hence the reason BG police isn't doing anything about it.
Curious

Oxford, MS

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Some of you people are so stupid how do you know what they were doing, And regardless that doesn't give ant the right to take anybody's life and as a matter of fact u don't have to be dealing drugs to get killed there have been many innocent lives taking for not dealing drugs,so u dumb people that have negative things to say grow up and get a life!!
Curious

Oxford, MS

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Anyone the right
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#11 Mar 21, 2013
well wrote:
tubby, do you mean jerry hoskins jr, that tubby?
No Terence Jones.
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#12 Mar 21, 2013
well wrote:
also, it seems like the Boondock Saints have moved to BG. So many drug dealers and criminals getting killed...its not a big loss or anything, its actually a great thing to get these guys off the streets, hence the reason BG police isn't doing anything about it.
Do you just sit and watch certain forums to put your two cents in? Why don't you get a life? This man had a family that loved him very much so if you have negative things to say just say it to youself and stay the ---- of this forum with you negative insults!!!
well

Fayetteville, AR

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just sit and watch certain forums to put your two cents in? Why don't you get a life? This man had a family that loved him very much so if you have negative things to say just say it to youself and stay the ---- of this forum with you negative insults!!!
No. If you are a drug dealer, you deserve to die. PERIOD. If you are a drug user, you deserve to die. PERIOD. Decent people would like to live without your trash dragging down the country. Wipe all this trash out of the world, and you can go with them since you support them. Trash.
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#14 Mar 21, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If you are a drug dealer, you deserve to die. PERIOD. If you are a drug user, you deserve to die. PERIOD. Decent people would like to live without your trash dragging down the country. Wipe all this trash out of the world, and you can go with them since you support them. Trash.
Have you ever thought about going & play in traffic? No one asked for your stupid opinion so keep it to youself.
well

Fayetteville, AR

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever thought about going & play in traffic? No one asked for your stupid opinion so keep it to youself.
No one asked for your drug dealer defending one either, yet you still offer it. Get off my internet, loser. Or go join these drug dealers in the morgue, better yet.
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#16 Mar 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
No one asked for your drug dealer defending one either, yet you still offer it. Get off my internet, loser. Or go join these drug dealers in the morgue, better yet.
Your internet? You need to find you someone else to play with ok, I don't like stupid people and you are one stupid -----. By the way if you are so brave why don't you use your correct name, unless of course your mama looked at you and you were so ugly she just named you WELL!!!
White boy

Canton, OH

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Justice will be served wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be employed there also if you know that much. He did NOT work for any cops!!! If you don't know anything keep your useless trash to youself "WHITE BOY"
dont hate cause he was on pay roll and u wasn't
curious

Oxford, MS

#19 Mar 25, 2013
How do u know this?
Something to think about

Burkesville, KY

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Justice will be served wrote:
It's time to pay the Piper. You did the crime it's time to pay!!
You know who you are so YOU WILL PAY!!! Cowards usually do run but your time is UP!!
My personal opinion. I believe those he ran with daily. If anything they know who.. How your best friend get done like that and nobdy know nothing. Also, guess what honey. U basically got bood on your hands. Now, Im talking about both tubby and Jeezy. Everybody sad, and mad at the tradgedy. Let me be clear. Nobody deserve it that way. However, the bible says you reap what you sow. These families saw dollars and forreal thats why the upset. The piggie banks are gone. You should have insisted they live better lives. People want to play n tha smoke and not c no fire. It don t work like that. Some even want to play n rain and not get wet. I will be real. Too many people n the place tubby got killed for nobody to know nothing. In common. Jeezy is there, i heard. Now, he dead. What wrong wit tha picture. Big D boy murdered. One of the last to c him kidnapped and killed. Then it all stops. None of the friends know nothing. I'd start there myself, if I ever had a chance at closeure. To catch a crook, u got to think like a crook. I will die believeing the best friends of both sides know more than they shareing. I hope you do find closure in this tragic situation.
Justice will be served

Grenada, MS

#21 Mar 26, 2013
I agree the so called friends is the key. All should have been locked up. How could 3 people see three different things. THEY WILL get theirs. I hope that whoever is involved can't sleep and it run their --- crazy. BUT YOU WILL GET YOURS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
sg 36 min noname 5
Poor doctor hulsey 1 hr Goodguy 9
need help identifying a lunatic driving around ... 1 hr James 8
married woman 1 hr Just sayin 2
real cougar's in bowling green 1 hr FaithfulCougar 2
I Love you 1 hr Whats on your mind 127
kevin whiting (Jan '13) 1 hr lady s 25
BG Bandits Owners Fire The Coaches Thu Knight Rider 21
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:39PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports