Gives good head tho
Summer

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Dont talk about her. Shes a sweet girl.
Anonymous

Lawrenceburg, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Umm Leave Sara Alone. Shes Sweet ... Is Not The Type To Give Head And Yeahh... You Wanna Know About Her ... Ask Her In Person Or Ask Sher On FB. Talking About Her On Here Is Some Creepy Shit.
superman

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2012
She's sweet enough to suck these nuts
Matt

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Jul 23, 2012
She does give great head! So for the other comment about her not doing that, I guess you are not close to her. I can't wait for the response's saying, you liar, no she wouldn't, or whatever! She did. Get over it. Every female on this planet earth will suck a dick before they die ( unless God takes them at an early age).
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Matt wrote:
She does give great head! So for the other comment about her not doing that, I guess you are not close to her. I can't wait for the response's saying, you liar, no she wouldn't, or whatever! She did. Get over it. Every female on this planet earth will suck a dick before they die ( unless God takes them at an early age).
Ohhhhh You Can Go F.ck Yourself. I Do Know Her And If She Ever Did .... Why The Hell Is It AnyBodys Business. Hmmm. Obviously Not Yours.
disgusted

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Matt wrote:
You are so sad and pathetic; Nothing better to do with your day but sit behind a computer and list names of people and then bully them. You must have really low self esteem. YOU are the reason why there is so many teen suicides due to bullying. Society and your parents have failed you. I just really hope that one day you will see the error of your ways. Maybe someday you will have a little girl, except someone like you will come along and torment her until she kills herself. Congratulations for being such a bad ass.
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Your One Of The Few
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so sad and pathetic; Nothing better to do with your day but sit behind a computer and list names of people and then bully them. You must have really low self esteem. YOU are the reason why there is so many teen suicides due to bullying. Society and your parents have failed you. I just really hope that one day you will see the error of your ways. Maybe someday you will have a little girl, except someone like you will come along and torment her until she kills herself. Congratulations for being such a bad ass.
Wow Your One Of The Few Who Actually Make Sense On This Site.
Nathan Bowen

Canton, OH

#13 Oct 3, 2012
This is her brother. If you got a problem you can take it up with me.
zack

Canton, OH

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Nathan Bowen wrote:
This is her brother. If you got a problem you can take it up with me.
or you can take it up with me. her boyfriend.!
zack

Canton, OH

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Matt wrote:
matt whats ur f*cking last mame then.?
Matt

Alliance, OH

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Meet me at lowes in 30 minutes
majority opinion

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Ppl on here are rude, tell lies, and are down right lazy. Don't let a low life get you all mad. He is lying and we know it. Your girl is not a slut. Don't let them looosers get the best of you. Words never hurt anyone but it can lead to bullets flying around. It's not worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
252 Mitch 5 min Dad of three 8
Zumba instructors 1 hr Pew3 1
Target rude employee car blocking 1 hr Piddle 4
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Brainsneeze 1,769
School Board Elections 3 hr Liars 200
WC Schools (Feb '13) 3 hr Proof is in the P... 181
McMichael For WC BOE 3 hr The icing on the ... 46
Vote McMichael 4 hr Think Some More 41
seven street baptist church 12 hr wow 60