exposed

Canton, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Ever had somebody send you naked pics then piss you off trying to hide behind fake names on topic. Well there about trouble have their own website with all their friends and family tagged. If you interested in seeing just post your Facebook name were going to start with that then go to twitter
mr mom

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2013
exposed wrote:
Ever had somebody send you naked pics then piss you off trying to hide behind fake names on topic. Well there about trouble have their own website with all their friends and family tagged. If you interested in seeing just post your Facebook name were going to start with that then go to twitter
who is it?
hi

Alliance, OH

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Donna jones. Pic of kid in Spider-Man suit is profile pic
bright

Uniontown, OH

#4 Jan 8, 2013
i've mad some mistakes & some blessings..the best part is living and forgiving..not for others but for yourself..it's the greatest challenge to becoming a better person. keep in mind people.
BGKY

Hillview, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Couple here that will exchange pic's. don't ask me why but it turns my wife on to see random nude pics. It's just a fun way to spice up the sex life.
Bright

Uniontown, OH

#6 Jan 8, 2013
I understand but you shouldn't mess anybody's life up with them. You understand where I'm coming from? This world is already sick and bad. People are being used and things are being loved. Lets be better people especially us adults.
Michelle

Uniontown, OH

#7 Jan 8, 2013
If I was your mother I'd smack you for talking like that. I would be ashamed if my son did anything like this to a girl because I know I raised him right. This is a shame that we have people like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 4 min Bumper 124
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 min Bumper 501
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 6 min Bumper 557
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 7 min Bumper 417
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 8 min Bumper 6,281
Add a word (Jun '15) 8 min Bumper 100
BG Airline? 10 min Bumper 41

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages