First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Leoma, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2012
So ive heard a lot of stuff about her. What do you know???
yay

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2012
She's nice. Anytime I've come in contact with her she's be super sweet.
Anonymous

Leoma, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Well shes always a bitch to me. And I heard she sleeps around with guys a lot.

Since: Jul 12

Atwater, OH

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Elizabeth_Richardson wrote:
Well shes always a bitch to me. And I heard she sleeps around with guys a lot.
ur super fcking lame
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#5 Jul 24, 2012
ministar wrote:
<quoted text>
ur super fcking lame
Who the hell r u to call ME lame? At least I got a name on here
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Thanks For Those Who Actually KNOW Me. Ummm I Don't Sleep Around. If Its Any Of Your Business , I Don't Do Any Of That. And I Know A Elizabeth Richardson. We May Not Be Friends Right Now But She Knows Me And Would Not Talk About Me Like This. So SomeBody Actually Got On Here Pretending To Be SomeBody Probably For Attention. That's Just F.cking Embarrassing.
Elizabeth Richardson

Canton, OH

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Thank you Kennedy, for taking up For me i mean look where the bitch says shes from, cuz its not bowling green:) and kennedy does not sleep around at all she is a very good person:)
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#8 Jul 25, 2012
Elizabeth Richardson wrote:
Thank you Kennedy, for taking up For me i mean look where the bitch says shes from, cuz its not bowling green:) and kennedy does not sleep around at all she is a very good person:)
Thank You.(:
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Anybody have s*it to say about my sister man the h*ll up and say it to her face. Why you wanting to know bout her anyways?
Hannah

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Are you kidding me? She's the sweetest person in BG and I don't even know her personally! You need to grow up and leave innocent people alone. If you don't like her, contact her. Instead of trying to make yourself feel better by bashing her on this immature website.
Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Hannah wrote:
Are you kidding me? She's the sweetest person in BG and I don't even know her personally! You need to grow up and leave innocent people alone. If you don't like her, contact her. Instead of trying to make yourself feel better by bashing her on this immature website.
Thanks.(:
Hoosier

Hillview, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2012
She's one of my close friends. Super funny and sweet :) I don't remember a moment that she has ever been rude to anyone.
wyatt jameson
#13 Jul 31, 2012
bitch if she wants me to say it to her face i damn sure will and drama queen this is just the "truth" from recent experience oh and miss know it all oh and a drama queen cant stand her thats all i gotta say:)
Kayderz_0113

Georgetown, IN

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Kennedy is so sweet ans nice. She's so funny too I loved having her in choir. Stop saying stufft about her she's awesome!!
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Why Do People Waist They're Time On This Stupid Website.? If We Keep It Up Were Gunna End Up Like Colorado -&& All The Other Shootings. Its Ridiculous. Stop Waisting Time. Grow Up -&& Get Over Yourselves.
-OLIVIA HOPE BUTLER.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Kayderz_0113 wrote:
Kennedy is so sweet ans nice. She's so funny too I loved having her in choir. Stop saying stufft about her she's awesome!!
Thank You.!!.(:
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#18 Jul 31, 2012
wyatt jameson wrote:
bitch if she wants me to say it to her face i damn sure will and drama queen this is just the "truth" from recent experience oh and miss know it all oh and a drama queen cant stand her thats all i gotta say:)
Oh please, You're just pissed cause she is friends with the girl who dumped your sorry ass
yall are dumb

Westmoreland, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2012
hahahahaha, karma's a bi*** huh?
Wyatt Jameson

Loxley, AL

#22 Jul 31, 2012
yall are dumb wrote:
Just like you:)
Wyatt Jameson

Loxley, AL

#23 Jul 31, 2012
yall are dumb wrote:
My bad thought ya was saying something bad bout me or was you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Kunz-SUN PRODUCTS (Apr '17) 24 min Youandme 4
The_Deleter_Conf essor 1 hr babymomma 16
Ashley Thomas (Jun '13) 1 hr Gloria 18
blacks destroying AMERICA !!! 4 hr brutha man 14
Tattle Tails (Sep '08) 5 hr Obviously 106
Terry Gill busted again cookin meth (Jun '12) 5 hr Harvey 31
Crown and coke 6 hr MyFlavor 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance